Author Topic: Antonio is a good guy  (Read 186 times)

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
Antonio is a good guy
« on: November 09, 2002, 10:55:59 AM »
I see folks talking shit on this dude, even I have. But he is a good guy

I just spoke with him again after a long time, I knew this guy in 98, hes offered to help me on a few things, yep even god needs a little help.

In all honesty Anto, ignore the haters, nobody has more haters than me.

Theyre just jelous.

Good health.
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Don Seer

Re:Antonio is a good guy
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2002, 11:03:50 AM »
lol riiiiidddddddaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssss

To Axle &amp; Nima.<br><br>FUCK YOU. MAN I'M TIRED. I'M TIRED OF YOU AND AXLE/NIMA. YOU BOTH WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY HOMIES. SUPPOSED. AXLE U WANTED ME TO UPLOAD OUTLAWZ &amp; PAC SHIT? I WAS MORE THAN READY, WITH HEART. CAUSE I FEEL LIKE YOU IS A BIG BROTHER OF ME. LIKE WE REALLY FAMILY. I CARE ABOUT YOU. NIMA.. YOU WANTED EXCLUSIVES FROM ME? YOU WANTED BETTER DAYZ? YOU TOLD ME 3-4 DAYS AGO &quot;MAN I FEEL LIKE YOU DONT LIKE/TRUST ME NO MORE&quot;.<br><br>I DONT. NO MORE. THE REASON? CAUSE YOU BOTH ARE MODS. AND YOU NEVER (AND I MEAN N-E-V-E-R) WROTE A SINGLE WORD TO DEFEND ME FROM ATTACKS OF OTHER PPL. I MAKE MISTAKES TOO, BUT IT'S NOT NICE TO HAVE 2 HOMIES (MY BEST. OR SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST HOMIES) WHO ARE MODS AND WHO NEVER (N-E-V-E-R) SPEND 1 MINUTE FOR ME. TO HELP ME, TO TELL ME IF I'M WRONG AND WHERE, TO DEFEND ME. N-E-V-E-R. I DIDNT ACT LIKE THAT WITH YOU.<br><br>AXLE.. I RODE WITH YOU AGAINST NINO (AND HE HAD MY ADDRESS. AND HE GAVE MY ADDRESS OUT TO ALL HIS HOMIES. AND THEY STILL MENACING ME). BUT I DIDNT THINK ABOUT FUTURE. I RODE WITH YOU. CAUSE YOU HOMIE.<br><br>NIMA.. I DID THE SAME WITH YOU, AGAINST GANGSTA-T. I GAVE YOU AN EXCLUSIVE (AND U KNOW I WASNT IN THE POSITION TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THAT), I'VE ALWAYS RODE FOR/WITH YOU.<br><br>WELL.. I FEEL LIKE YOU DONT REPP ME AT ALL. I FEEL LIKE WARREN G. AND YOU ARE SNOOP &amp; NATE, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? I AINT TRIPPING (I CANT DO SHIT TO CHANGE YOU OR TO MAKE US CLOSER AGAIN), BUT.... I DONT FEEL LIKE YOU'RE REPPING ME NO MORE.<br><br>IT'S THE END OF AN ERA. I'VE LOVED YOU FOOLS (IN THE GOOD SENSE OF THE WORD) FOR REAL. CALILOVE WAS BEEN MY FAMILY FOR REAL. WE RULED. NOW I DONT FEEL THE SAME NO MORE.<br><br>I'VE MADE SOME MISTAKES FOR SURE. AND I WANNA PERSONALLY APOLOGIZE WITH YOU BOTH (IF I DID SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU). BUT I NEVER NEVER DID SOMETHING AGAINST YOU IN PURPOSE. I GOTTA REALIZE SHIT IS DIFFERENT NOW. IT'S SAD, BUT IT'S LIKE THAT.<br><br>I'VE TALKED ABOUT IT WITH LBC213 TOO. I AINT HATING YOU OR SHIT LIKE THAT. I STILL GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU ALL. BUT I AINT FEELING REPPED. LIKE PAC WITH SNOOP. LIKE WARREN G WITH SNOOP/NATE.<br><br>P.S.<br>CHECK THE POST &quot;HEAVEN FOR PAC&quot; FOR MORE DETAILS OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. AND I AINT TALKING ONLY ABOUT THIS POST. YOU ARE LIKE SCARED TO DEFEND ME. OR TO TALK WITH ME.<br><br>SORRY FOR THE LONG POST. I'M OUT CALILOVE. MY HEART IS BROKEN. I'LL RIDE ALONE FOR REAL. SORRY BUT I HAVE TO BAN YOU FROM AIM AND MSN TOO. I WANNA CLOSE EVERYTHING WITH CALILOVE. IT'S TOO SAD. I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SAD. FEEL ME. OUT. PZ.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2002, 11:08:55 AM by Overseer »

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2002, 11:11:17 AM »
seer do what you want with tonio I aint backing him anymore since last time coz I see what effect it gives but still antonio is a good cat but he wont get my back an-y-more...  :-\
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2002, 11:27:52 AM »
she knows what lies she's been spreading.. and knows in her soul she's wrong. look how she switched up on axle+nima for "not riding" (that text above was a personal rant she sent to both of them)

i know she can be a cool, but she's switched up and thrown these little fits shouting and screaming and dissing everyone in sight (remember her fiery entrance on wcc?) and making shit up... i take that shit personally if she's accusing me of doing things i didnt do. maybe not posting when on the rag would help.

AntoCorsa

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2002, 06:34:38 AM »
Nino just told me about this post, so i feel like i have to write "another" last message (i'll not even check ya replies).

First of all this was a PRIVATE message i sent to Nima and Axle. PRIVATE means that i still deserve a lil bit of dignity and you DONT HAVE to leak it in this way. It's wack, if you ask me. Too wack. About the post, you dont know NOTHING about it. You dont know what i'm talking about. You know NOTHING about it, and still you are judging it. You dont know nothing about Calilove. You dont know nothing if i'm cool with Axle & Nima or not (actually i'm still cool with Nima). You dont know nothing, but you are commenting and judging. I've written that post for a good reason. You dont know the background. Btw.. who cares? If Axle and Nima wanna talk with me (like they use to do), i'll talk with them. With you.. it's just a waste of time. Out.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2002, 07:31:15 AM »
ROFL whatever.

What i'm commenting about is you having made shit up and how deluded you are.

Gotta new set of pizza pound posse ridahs by the TV now?

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2002, 09:30:55 AM »
Tonio, you already got banned & after a long talk to seer, I made him believe that you wont act like you did before you got banned & now you just start all over, sorry man... I lost lots of respect.
40oz Graphire

Myrealname

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2002, 10:31:22 AM »
MY HEART IS BROKEN.
For internet ?
Live a real life god dammit  ::)  :D

Myrealname

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2002, 04:43:47 AM »
Nino just told me about this post, so i feel like i have to write "another" last message (i'll not even check ya replies).

PRIVATE means that i still deserve a lil bit of dignity
U dont know what is dignity  :D