Author Topic: Jets-Dolphins game thread  (Read 1242 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Jets-Dolphins game thread
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2009, 09:35:00 PM »
that Wild CAt shit works :( 

lol hack ur that dude.

Lunatic

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2009, 09:44:35 PM »
That offense of miami is so crazy,I mean how do you defend THAT.When three people take the snap in one drive?!Crazy.I still say jets will take the division and fins miss the playoffs.
Yup, Fins schedule coming up is too hard
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

herpes

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2009, 10:17:53 PM »
How come everyone is talking that Jets D didn't do their job.  Could it just be that Ricky and Ronnie are possibly a top 3 running duo in the game ?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2009, 10:21:21 PM »
That offense of miami is so crazy,I mean how do you defend THAT.When three people take the snap in one drive?!Crazy.I still say jets will take the division and fins miss the playoffs.

Only team I'm ruling out from the East is Buffalo. I think both Wildcards are going to go to the North. So the AFC Playoff picture to me looks like Colts, Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, Broncos, and either the Jets, Pats, or Fins. Colts in the 1 seed with either Denver or the North winner in the 2. Indy's schedule looks way too easy for them to do any worse than 13-3.

OchoCinco

« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »
Indys schedule is the easiest thing ive ever seen.

No wonder Payton is doing so good.

Lunatic

« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2009, 11:28:26 PM »

Only team I'm ruling out from the East is Buffalo. I think both Wildcards are going to go to the North. So the AFC Playoff picture to me looks like Colts, Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, Broncos, and either the Jets, Pats, or Fins. Colts in the 1 seed with either Denver or the North winner in the 2. Indy's schedule looks way too easy for them to do any worse than 13-3.
Not a chance Fins get in. Jets/Pats win that division and the runner up is outed. Don't count out the Chargers.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2009, 09:22:13 AM »
How come everyone is talking that Jets D didn't do their job.  Could it just be that Ricky and Ronnie are possibly a top 3 running duo in the game ?

who could be a better duo than that?

except maybe the trio in Dallas.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2009, 10:07:47 AM »
Indys schedule is the easiest thing ive ever seen.

No wonder Payton is doing so good.

That's why Indy is doing good. Peyton is playing as he always plays. His numbers aren't that much better right now than they were last year this, coming off of surgery. 12 TDs so far. 9 TDs through 5 games last year. More INTs last year though.

Every good team has an easy schedule this year. This is a year with a lot of very bad teams, and only a handful of very good teams. Indy's luck comes in the fact that the tough teams late in the season will be played in warm weather or in at home, and that's why they could go 14-2 or better.

westsiderider323

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2009, 11:15:42 AM »
its not hard to identify when theyll run the wildcat if the RB or pat white is in shotgun u should automatically think RUN adjust and ull know theyll run up the middle or some kinda sweep i understand y rex ryan was pissed bout his D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2009, 11:31:33 AM »
its not hard to identify when theyll run the wildcat if the RB or pat white is in shotgun u should automatically think RUN adjust and ull know theyll run up the middle or some kinda sweep i understand y rex ryan was pissed bout his D

but they fake it to Williams & sometimes they give it to Williams to run it to the outside.

then Brown threw one, it's tough to defend.

westsiderider323

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2009, 12:05:32 PM »

but they fake it to Williams & sometimes they give it to Williams to run it to the outside.

but the CB can read the O-line and see if they run block or pass block

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2009, 12:24:35 PM »

yeah, you can defend the pass, but whether Ronnie is going to take it up the middle or hand it to Ricky when he goes into motion, it's tough.

sometimes Ronnie fakes it to Ricky & then runs to the outside with Ricky blocking - jesus lol.

westsiderider323

« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2009, 11:12:49 AM »

yeah, you can defend the pass, but whether Ronnie is going to take it up the middle or hand it to Ricky when he goes into motion, it's tough.

sometimes Ronnie fakes it to Ricky & then runs to the outside with Ricky blocking - jesus lol.

someone will eventually stop it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2009, 11:15:37 AM »

yeah, us. the next time we play them. ;D 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2009, 04:02:15 PM »

Let's say they make the playoffs. They can beat the Colts with it, because Manning doing what he did twice isn't likely. I can't see them doing it to the new Denver D, but maybe. They can probably beat Cinci with it. But good luck beating Baltimore or Pitt in January with a gimmick offense.