Author Topic: The Official NLCS Thread: Phillies @ Dodgers Part Deux  (Read 2902 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re: The Official NLCS Thread: Phillies @ Dodgers Part Deux
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »
The Bison :bandit: 

wheres the beat la chants now? lmao

GO DODGERS!

every fucking team uses that same chant on our LA teams....fucking annoying....but hey what other team has that?  8)

lol, some wanna be ass "we're hated" team.

try being hated by everyone in the world besides your own fans. :laugh:

are you a knicks fan as well?  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »
The Bison :bandit: 

wheres the beat la chants now? lmao

GO DODGERS!

every fucking team uses that same chant on our LA teams....fucking annoying....but hey what other team has that?  8)

lol, some wanna be ass "we're hated" team.

try being hated by everyone in the world besides your own fans. :laugh:

are you a knicks fan as well?  ;D

na, 76ers. ;D 8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2009, 08:23:48 PM »
just 3 more outs, and the heart of their order is out of the way.  :bandit:

i wouldnt be mad if we got a couple of runs, though.  ;D 

COME ON BLUE!!!!!!!!!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2009, 08:29:09 PM »
you guys won this one last inning.

i thought Ryan Howard was going to strike.

this series is as good as tied 2-2.

it's going 7 games.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2009, 08:54:46 PM »
fuck broxton man...seriously....

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2009, 08:57:17 PM »
Phillies with an overwhelming 3 to 1 lead

Come on Dodgers!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2009, 09:00:03 PM »

fuck that shit.

ill put the ox up in that situation 10 times outta 10.

thats just the breaks. 

fuck rollins. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2009, 09:08:25 PM »

fuck that shit.

ill put the ox up in that situation 10 times outta 10.

thats just the breaks. 

fuck rollins. 

he set everything up for the phillies....I honestly wouldn't mind thinking of making Kuo the closer....he's probably my favorite pitcher in the bullpen....

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »
Phillies are a great fastball hitting team....Broxton served up a fast ball rite down the middle....

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2009, 09:26:13 PM »
i dont think we can win 3 in a row against the phillies.  im hoping we make it to the Series, but im not expecting it. 

fuck man.  every year its the same shit. :(

thisoneguy360

« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2009, 09:27:55 PM »
Damn this shits weak as fuck , I really wanted LA to win.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »
i dont think we can win 3 in a row against the phillies.  im hoping we make it to the Series, but im not expecting it. 

fuck man.  every year its the same shit. :(

exactly what I've been telling myself....every year it's the same fucking shit.....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2009, 11:55:38 PM »
It's an uphill battle for sure, but a doable one.  Don't mean to sound corny there.  I'm not gonna go out and say Fuck Broxton though, not even necessary.  We have such a great bullpen, he normally wouldn't just come out there in the 8th to complete a 4 out save.  Not gonna diss on Sherill either, but his two bad outings have shaped up the series.  That's just baseball though.  The only thing that sucks if we do end up losing the series, is all the god damn excuses from the mainstream media.  If you're not the best, you're literally one of the worst teams of all time.  I understand the fact that if you don't win the world series nobody will remember you but it's not like we've had an embarrassing season.  I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Plashke blames it all on Manny's suspension.

Dodger fans have been spoiled by Gagne and Saito, and some think any reliever is just some sorry ass player...even if they're a top 3-4 closer in baseball.  Saito and Gagne were never put into this type of position anyway.  Plus, you can add Broxton to the long list of eliter closers to blow a save.  Even Rivera, who I consider the greatest of all time has a few major blown saves and losses to his resume.  Still, I'd rather have Broxton on our side than facing him.  

Quickly, what I don't get is the people bragging, "oh where the L.A. fans are at?" blah blah blah.  Some fans sees other team's fans as all the same.  They hear one fan talking shit, and they decide to shit on everyone. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 11:57:33 PM by Javier »

sprite

« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2009, 02:20:08 AM »
the Phillies are simply a better team because they have multiple guys who can hit things like, god forbid, 3-run homers and such

the Dodgers have nobody that can do that, Kemp and Ethier get their hacks but they're not all that dangerous yet

as a Dodger fan, it's scary when Ryan Howard steps up and has all these fucking left handers who can hit around him

LA has no presence like that since Manny quit the juice cold turkey, if he was like he was last year, the heart of the order would be sick

also they're not the type of team to fall for that 'right down the middle' hardest throw Broxton can achieve type shit

as a closer in a game that big he walks 2 and gives up a double, down 1? ... but I guess that's what you get for have like 0.7 ERA at home and over 5 on the road

*  just read this on dodgerblues.com

Here’s what I do know: Jonathan Broxton had better learn how to throw 150 miles an hour because that’s the only way he’s going to get a fastball right down the fucking middle past a major league hitter.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 02:23:46 AM by sprite »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2009, 02:27:38 AM »
the Phillies are simply a better team because they have multiple guys who can hit things like, god forbid, 3-run homers and such

the Dodgers have nobody that can do that, Kemp and Ethier get their hacks but they're not all that dangerous yet

as a Dodger fan, it's scary when Ryan Howard steps up and has all these fucking left handers who can hit around him

LA has no presence like that since Manny quit the juice cold turkey, if he was like he was last year, the heart of the order would be sick

also they're not the type of team to fall for that 'right down the middle' hardest throw Broxton can achieve type shit

as a closer in a game that big he walks 2 and gives up a double, down 1? ... but I guess that's what you get for have like 0.7 ERA at home and over 5 on the road

*  just read this on dodgerblues.com

Here’s what I do know: Jonathan Broxton had better learn how to throw 150 miles an hour because that’s the only way he’s going to get a fastball right down the fucking middle past a major league hitter.

agree with everything you said, +1.....I was just really pissed when I said fuck broxton....but that's what I'm saying...dude's trying to throw fast balls right down the middle to very good fast ball hitters.....