Author Topic: Deathrow Celebrity Beatdowns Vol. 1  (Read 801 times)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Deathrow Celebrity Beatdowns Vol. 1
« on: October 13, 2009, 08:17:26 AM »
Remember the Row was supposed to have a dvd full of stars getting their asses whooped. Only footage that surfaced was Keith Closs from the CLippers getting served in the streets by some goons. Wonder if Wideawake will release the entire dvd?  That shit was hilarious 8)  Matter of fact is been almost 10 years since Too gangsta for TV came out....Damn time fly
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
Re: Deathrow Celebrity Beatdowns Vol. 1
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 08:45:30 AM »
yeah i remember that. That era was full of broken promises...

Celebrity beatdowns, Suge knights 'book' america's nightmare??, Tha row water, iraq war (industry wide compilation), JLO SEXTAPE!!!! ... i wonder is wideawake has that too... haha

cheesefry

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »
the year is 2009.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 08:49:42 AM »
the year is 2009.

We know what year it is bitchhhhh, I figured since wide awake bout the catalog maybe some of that shit is wrapped up in some boxes some where?
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Portugoal

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 08:52:24 AM »
the year is 2009.

We know what year it is bitchhhhh, I figured since wide awake bout the catalog maybe some of that shit is wrapped up in some boxes some where?

if you know about all of that, aren't you a little too old to get excited over a celebrity beatdown?

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 08:57:50 AM »
the year is 2009.

if you know about all of that, aren't you a little too old to get excited over a celebrity beatdown?

A dude gettin his whooped is a dude getting his ass whooped, point blank. Wether it be the average joe or a celeb. Im out here in Chi thats common knowledge. You sound like u don't want to c you favorite actor get knocked the fuck out

Portugoal

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 09:02:29 AM »
the year is 2009.

A dude gettin his whooped is a dude getting his ass whooped, point blank. Wether it be the average joe or a celeb. Im out here in Chi thats common knowledge. You sound like u don't want to c you favorite actor get knocked the fuck out

I'm not 16 anymore.

cheesefry

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 09:04:11 AM »
the year is 2009.

http://escrooge.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/coping-with-loneliness/
take your meds and get a hobby instead

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 09:09:01 AM »
the year is 2009.

I'm not 16 anymore.

Fam, Im talkin bout if the celebrity beatdown shit is in the items they acquired from the sale! Fuck it, on another note I seen u gotta post of some of the hometown dudes Juice and Ben One, good post. Juice is one of the most lyrical dudes in the Chi, outside my camp Chicago Confidential Ent. We will be at the seminar in Matteson coming up in November.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 09:11:01 AM »
the year is 2009.

http://escrooge.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/coping-with-loneliness/
take your meds and get a hobby instead

Im'ma let ya girll suck my cheese cockboy, backdown, you look like my old gym teacher,faggot!

EFFeX

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 09:12:11 AM »
Although I do not know this for a fact, I don't believe there is an unreleased Celebrity Beatdowns Volume 1 in the vaults. I think that was the usual propaganda from Suge. I could be wrong though and if I am, it is what it is.

Either way, you REALLY think Lara is going to let that get released, come on man. That doesn't even make sense.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 09:14:14 AM »
Although I do not know this for a fact, I don't believe there is an unreleased Celebrity Beatdowns Volume 1 in the vaults. I think that was the usual propaganda from Suge. I could be wrong though and if I am, it is what it is.

Either way, you REALLY think Lara is going to let that get released, come on man. That doesn't even make sense.

This thread is done, I was wondering what happened to the footage :(

EFFeX

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 09:17:13 AM »

This thread is done, I was wondering what happened to the footage :(

It's like I said earlier, who knows if there was even more than the footage that was already released.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 09:24:19 AM »
Thats whatz up, be easy my dude. Time to go to best buy and grab that Snoopy. 1

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 09:45:56 AM »
I Don't think it excists. They had that one little movie where Closs get knocked in the streets, but further than that there isn't anything. Too bad cause shit like that is always funny. Too bad the Jlo tape don' t excists either.
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>