Author Topic: I need an update...  (Read 359 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Re: I need an update...
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 09:50:25 PM »
A Detox update?  Really?  You could leave for five years, and still get the same answer;)

Yeah same goes for crooked i and omar cruz

Crooked I+Omar Cruz=No Album

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 10:03:19 PM »
- What's up with Crooked I these days?
- Jayo Felony?
- Young Maylay?
- Omar Cruz?
- Xzibit?
- W.C.?
- Self Scientific?
- Detox?!
Crooked I released the Slaughterhouse album, a new EP and is working on re-releasing the EP as an LP with 7 new songs in early 2010
Jayo Felony has been quiet but he just recorded a DOPE ass verse for a record I got..I'll bring that out within the next 2 months  8)
Dunno on Omar Cruz or Self Scientific :-\
Xzibit is touring over seas a lot and has a new group with Young De & B-Real - there first song is front page on dubcnn. And he is dropping a solo album in 2010.
WC is working on his new solo "Return of the Barracuda" but things are looking weird with his situation.
Detox is what it is lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 11:15:29 AM »
What's going on WCC,

It's been quite a while since I last posted on this message board, for a number of reasons. The most important one is that I lost a lot of interest in (contemporary) rap music. I love West Coast rap music, and I still listen to it quite a lot, but after all those years of supporting artists online, I gave up. Hardly any of those New West artists ever release a full-length album.
So I was wondering...it's been about a year since I was active on this board, and although I checked the Dubcnn homepage every now & then, I'm totally out of the loop.

Can you guys fill me in on the latest news about West Coast artists?

- What's up with Crooked I these days?
- Jayo Felony?
- Young Maylay?
- Omar Cruz?
- Xzibit?
- W.C.?
- Self Scientific?
- Detox?!

Anything else I should know about? New projects that are about to get released?
Thx in advance for the update!

All im gonna say is go buy slaughterhouse

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson