Author Topic: BigDazDilly can u answer this question please? About Show In France  (Read 387 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Is it true?? Kurupt said on his facebook "FYI.... DPG will NOT be on tour In EUROPE! I repeat DPG WILL NOT BE COMING TO EUROPE IN OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER so STOP BUYING BOUGS CONCERT TICKETS!"

Portugoal

Re: BigDazDilly can u answer this question please? About Show In France
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 08:09:04 AM »

Is it true?? Kurupt said on his facebook "FYI.... DPG will NOT be on tour In EUROPE! I repeat DPG WILL NOT BE COMING TO EUROPE IN OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER so STOP BUYING BOUGS CONCERT TICKETS!"

kurupt said you shouldn't buy tickets because dpg won't come out there. what is there left to ask? lol

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 08:24:08 AM »
i ask this q to daz because they was in France in the beginning of 09' with cube and when i asked kurupt about this tour with cube he said no dpg will not be there but they was there... well i don't trust kurupt on facebook.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 11:37:41 AM »
Yeah I want to know that too, cause Im not paying 40 euros to see Bone Thugs alone  :-X

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 12:01:56 PM »
i ask this q to daz because they was in France in the beginning of 09' with cube and when i asked kurupt about this tour with cube he said no dpg will not be there but they was there... well i don't trust kurupt on facebook.

can you trust what daz says ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mygla

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 01:32:41 PM »
The Norwegian promotors confirmed that the European tour is postponed... Some middle man didn't pay a deposit as promised, plus they had some more shows with Snoop to do in the US...

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 05:09:43 PM »
fuck it !!

Daz can u help us please?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 05:16:32 PM »
there not coming and daz aint gonna read the thread...youd have better luck if you posted this in one of his threads.

i doubt daz even reads threads that aint his.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 08:32:32 PM »
yea h i know but who know...