Author Topic: Crooked I is tight ? Well...  (Read 308 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Crooked I is tight ? Well...
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2002, 07:26:08 PM »
myrealname and all the other crooked i doubters...when Cassidy or Rage can tear Chino XL(one of the best ever) a new asshole like Crooked I did then speak...til then...shut up
Maybe not chino xl,but ( about cassidy) crooked i without a problem.

When did crooked rip chino?

he held his own against chino on the wake up show freestyle but unless u talking about a different freestyle. Wasn't it crooked who fucked his freestyle up with that whole "akuna matata thing" ?

Crooked is tight, but he ain't no chino.

Fuck THis Topic. God Bless Your New Avatar CaTASH  8) ;D :o
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2002, 10:16:39 PM »
Damn there are Crooked I haters?...I didn't know that Crooked I even had fans...

lmao thats not nice

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2002, 01:11:18 AM »

Fuck THis Topic. God Bless Your New Avatar CaTASH  8) ;D :o

Hehehhe

Jessica Is just Too Fine... :)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2002, 08:23:09 PM »

stop underestimating Crook.  the reason everyone thinks he's so good is that he's from the west coast.  Like Suge said in XXL a while back, he has mc's that can rock a party, but at the same time, they can go to NYC and battle rap.  Crooked I would be the first lyrical west coast mc to blow up (mainstream, not with a cult following like J5, Blackalicious, Ras Kass, Dilated Peoples, etc.  Also not including Snoop because he degenerated over time, as evidence by his garbage first single).  The presumption of the west coast is that they rap about bitches, gangbangers, weed, and have more simpler rhymes, while the east coast is presumed to be more lyrical.  The thing that makes Crook different is that he brings lyrical ability that can match any of NYC's top MC's and brings it to the west coast.  

btw, Crook's gonna be getting a lot of exposure soon, if it's true that the "Baby" remix and the song with Eastwood on Ja Rule's new album are gonna b singles.