wars ia

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: PINK
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »
lol I love that Rapsodie's Avatar.

me tooo...
and my pictures are posted ona public website.... find them if you want..

wussup girl good to have u back it's still crazy here if not crazier but u already know lol

how u been?

hey whats up I was just thinking about you the other day.. i am back at valley.. are you still there?>

nah i never finished but i'll be back there when i can afford it

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 01:56:17 AM »

me tooo...

wussup girl good to have u back it's still crazy here if not crazier but u already know lol

how u been?

hey whats up I was just thinking about you the other day.. i am back at valley.. are you still there?>

i hear that! :) I am going back, taking english and Child Development
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

AGeesta

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 01:58:40 AM »

me tooo...

how u been?

English is my favorite and easiest subject

what year are you in?

im a sophmore in english and english is my favorite subject every year ive took it in college

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 02:10:09 AM »

me tooo...

how u been?

what year are you in?

im a sophmore in english and english is my favorite subject every year ive took it in college

I know my internet grammar skills suck big balls.. but i am actually an english major... I am taking World Literature 280.. from the begiinning to 1650.. very interesting... actually... :) I have taken shakespeare already.... and next sesemter i am retaking 102.. becasue i dropped it...
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

AGeesta

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 02:16:23 AM »

me tooo...

how u been?

what year are you in?

I know my internet grammar skills suck big balls.. but i am actually an english major... I am taking World Literature 280.. from the begiinning to 1650.. very interesting... actually... :) I have taken shakespeare already.... and next sesemter i am retaking 102.. becasue i dropped it...

ive took english 1301-1302 1303 and 1304 which means i got to to take Composition and Literature next semester

it should be exciting im use to having the best grades in my class but i know when i get to Comp and Lit. its gonna be a fuckin bitch to compete with the others in my classes

im gonna be a young'n compared to the people in my classes for english in the spring

:-[

AGeesta

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 02:18:51 AM »
and dont even get me started on the books

jesus christ a good english book cost nothing less then 80 bucks nowadays

thats cus there is atleast 3 books for english you have to read  in a semester lol

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 02:24:03 AM »

thats cus there is atleast 3 books for english you have to read  in a semester lol

I bought my child development book for 23 bucks on Amazon.com!
My lit. book was bucks, which was lame because most the story in the books are from books you can get from the liberay! I was mad! We are currently reading Brick Land and the Kite runner.. which I seen the movies to both. the kit runner is a way better book! I want to teach elementry.. but kind of going in the wrong direction with the major! lol
ooh well! How old are you? and are yoou Junior or university?

AGeesta

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 02:40:02 AM »

thats cus there is atleast 3 books for english you have to read  in a semester lol

I bought my child development book for 23 bucks on Amazon.com!
My lit. book was bucks, which was lame because most the story in the books are from books you can get from the liberay! I was mad! We are currently reading Brick Land and the Kite runner.. which I seen the movies to both. the kit runner is a way better book! I want to teach elementry.. but kind of going in the wrong direction with the major! lol
ooh well! How old are you? and are yoou Junior or university?
Well in a Literature book there is more then 200 hundred stories sometimes...
depends on what teacher you have.

i wouldn't know CD cus thats not in my major. but Ive been offered a scholarship to become a teacher but thats not what i wanna be.

im 20 and i go to a community college by choice i can go to TAMUCC but its too much money. im waiting to go on a scholarship besides of going on loans. my cousin goes there on loans and she already owes 20,000 and shes my age. going to the community college is like high school all over again but at least im getting shit done and not being in debt over it

FASFA is a mother fucker

8)

AGeesta

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2009, 02:52:31 AM »
and community college is like high school cus 90% of the hispanics i went to school with take a semester there lol

so its like all of the high schools in my city put together in one

:grumpy:

universe

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2009, 02:52:53 AM »
YOU GUYS WOULD MAKE A GOOD COUPLE.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2009, 02:58:19 AM »
Fasfa is only worth it if you can declare independant... you get more money... that way!
I have 10,000 in loans bacause i wanted to go to this nursing school... then I dont know.. i graduated and decided to go for english.. lol... oh well!
I am at Community college too...I need to take math and a science.. before I can transfer to University... :) almost ready for it!

AGeesta

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2009, 03:05:20 AM »
damn your a lot older then me... you should of stuck with nursing to get into your Uni.
i bet you didn't do too good on your SAT's thats why FASFA aint worth a shit for you. it sucks if you have to take prerequisites its like spending money on shit you did in high school plus if you fail that only keeps you back even longer..
weather your dependent or not doesn't really matter to be honest. but cali could be different from Texas
and LOL@ Kain
my college has the best kinda hoes if you ask me. you could probably even get laid here

;)

AGeesta

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2009, 03:09:56 AM »
Fasfa is only worth it if you can declare independant... you get more money... that way!
I have 10,000 in loans bacause i wanted to go to this nursing school... then I dont know.. i graduated and decided to go for english.. lol... oh well!
I am at Community college too...I need to take math and a science.. before I can transfer to University... :) almost ready for it!

there is no way you graduated from nursing school and still go to a jr. college...
unless you nothing but a nurses aid which here you can get at any trade school lol
and even then, your just a certified ass cleaner
your story doesn't add up....

???