Author Topic: PINK  (Read 352 times)

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
Re: PINK
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2009, 03:16:28 AM »
Fasfa is only worth it if you can declare independant... you get more money... that way!
I have 10,000 in loans bacause i wanted to go to this nursing school... then I dont know.. i graduated and decided to go for english.. lol... oh well!
I am at Community college too...I need to take math and a science.. before I can transfer to University... :) almost ready for it!

there is no way you graduated from nursing school and still go to a jr. college...
unless you nothing but a nurses aid which here you can get at any trade school lol
and even then, your just a certified ass cleaner
your story doesn't add up....

???

Clinical nurse... and it was a private school and nothing transfered over but my debt... The school require that you be a MA first before you can take there LVN or RN courses.. which I learn later was a be scam...... because you dont need to be an MA to be an LVN.. and you have to be an LVN or a CMA before you can be an RN.....
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

universe

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2009, 03:16:46 AM »
COLEMAN COLLEGE ?

AGeesta

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2009, 03:19:20 AM »
Fasfa is only worth it if you can declare independant... you get more money... that way!
I have 10,000 in loans bacause i wanted to go to this nursing school... then I dont know.. i graduated and decided to go for english.. lol... oh well!
I am at Community college too...I need to take math and a science.. before I can transfer to University... :) almost ready for it!

there is no way you graduated from nursing school and still go to a jr. college...
unless you nothing but a nurses aid which here you can get at any trade school lol

???

Clinical nurse... and it was a private school and nothing transfered over but my debt... The school require that you be a MA first before you can take there LVN or RN courses.. which I learn later was a be scam...... because you dont need to be an MA to be an LVN.. and you have to be an LVN or a CMA before you can be an RN.....

wow i didnt know you could be in debt getting your MA lol

that is the easy way out lol

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2009, 03:30:26 AM »
Sup Pinky... welcome back  ;D

AGeesta

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2009, 03:33:31 AM »
everytime i see a PINK post this song plays in my head

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkrE2cjmqD4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wkrE2cjmqD4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

except i dont think you would like to taster her

:puke:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 03:39:13 AM by Tha Infamous A.G. »

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2009, 03:43:50 AM »

???

wow i didnt know you could be in debt getting your MA lol

that is the easy way out lol

MA is easy, but the school was hard on it's students... yoou could not miss a day or get less then a b in any of the sections...
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2009, 03:44:37 AM »
Sup Pinky... welcome back  ;D

hey whats up!
How's it going! Long time not talk!