Author Topic: ALLHIPHOP.COM says 50 Cent & The Game is back in the lab with Dr. Dre  (Read 1783 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ALLHIPHOP.COM says 50 Cent & The Game is back in the lab with Dr. Dre
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2009, 09:15:04 AM »
Okay i take everything back...

50 says we shouldn't hold our breath for a 50/GAME collab.

Is it just me or 50's face goes sour when she mentions the game's name hahaha

But then again, these guys might surprise the hell out of us and really come out with a collab.

But i wont be expecting it...

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2009, 12:15:53 PM »
If anyone can reunite these two, its the Doctor  8)  I hope it's true, personally.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2009, 05:10:16 PM »

He is going to make peace with these dudes and get them on a new song for the Detox album. Also, I am hearing that the opus is nothing shy of CLASSIC.

i said a while ago that it would be the best promo for detox

No doubt, this is what could get the album poppin
lol wtf?

It'd be a big look for a single, as far as being a dope track, and having a gimmick attached to it for the mainstream to catch on

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 04:51:49 AM »

He is going to make peace with these dudes and get them on a new song for the Detox album. Also, I am hearing that the opus is nothing shy of CLASSIC.

lol wtf?

It'd be a big look for a single, as far as being a dope track, and having a gimmick attached to it for the mainstream to catch on
Detox would get a lot of attention regardless

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 12:06:07 PM »
right now snoop is bringin some heat

snoop >>>>game & 50
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2009, 02:37:12 PM »

lol wtf?

True, but from what Audience? Alot of the cats who bought 2001 probably wouldn't buy Detox cos they don't buy CDs anymore. Dre's gonna have to have a huge single to guarentee his first week sales don't drop off majorly. I reckon he could do a mil first week if the marketing is right

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2009, 03:49:49 PM »

lol wtf?

True, but from what Audience? Alot of the cats who bought 2001 probably wouldn't buy Detox cos they don't buy CDs anymore. Dre's gonna have to have a huge single to guarentee his first week sales don't drop off majorly. I reckon he could do a mil first week if the marketing is right

Really  :o ? Damn If Mr. West and Mr. Carter pulled it off, i'm damn sure Doc muthafukk'n Dre can pull it off . I mean sure people don't buy CD's like before, but I'm pretty convinced people are gonna cop this one, just to say they have the physical CD...of course, this is besides the haters that will purposely not buy it for a while to mess with the sales :P

Just my opinion though, i'm slightly biased, i admit it :P

Jimmy H.

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009, 04:20:34 PM »
A lot of the people who don't buy CD's anymore do so because they don't like the current CD's that are being put out. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people who aren't regular CD buyers will cop "Detox". I'm not too worried about marketing, people on message boards, radio stations, and music news sources haven't shut the fuck up about Detox since they heard Dre was in the studio doing it. Every time, people interview anyone remotely affiliated with Aftermath or Dre, they ask them about him or if they're working on it. Whenever details leak, people are talking like crazy about it. This is without any real confirmed release date, guest list, artwork, or anything. The artist himself only makes the occasional mention of it from time to time. I mean, has a week gone by where it hasn't been talked about?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2009, 07:40:38 PM »
A lot of the people who don't buy CD's anymore do so because they don't like the current CD's that are being put out. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people who aren't regular CD buyers will cop "Detox". I'm not too worried about marketing, people on message boards, radio stations, and music news sources haven't shut the fuck up about Detox since they heard Dre was in the studio doing it. Every time, people interview anyone remotely affiliated with Aftermath or Dre, they ask them about him or if they're working on it. Whenever details leak, people are talking like crazy about it. This is without any real confirmed release date, guest list, artwork, or anything. The artist himself only makes the occasional mention of it from time to time. I mean, has a week gone by where it hasn't been talked about?

Haha yeah no doubt. Shit's definitely gonna be big, just how big is the question

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2009, 09:20:21 PM »
right now snoop is bringin some heat

snoop >>>>game & 50
you mean crooked i and the others that is ghost writing for him>>>>game & 50

Jimmy H.

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2009, 10:08:06 PM »
Why would Crooked I be ghost-writing for Snoop?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2009, 10:09:26 PM »

Because they hooked back up. Lol.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009, 12:27:06 AM »

lol wtf?

what else you do need to know, if you take into account that it's still being anticipated after all these years.
sure not every curious person is a certified buyer, but that's another story.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009, 12:56:17 AM »

Because they hooked back up. Lol.
  I don't consider them making one song together to mean they've officially hooked back up and Crook is now writing all of Snoop's Detox material but I can see how it would be a fun rumor for people to spread. 

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2009, 01:43:43 AM »
50 already cleared this up in and interview. He said if dre wants to work with game good for him its his album. But as far as him working with game dont hold your breath.

Check the vid

http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/50-cent-says-he-will-not
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame