Author Topic: Darren Vegas Interview (Oct 2009) Talks about DEATHROW/WIDEawake and Johnny J??  (Read 1393 times)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
kilo, amen-ra is threatening legal action for usin his interveiws he says peter stannard had no right to give u and uki the hoodstars.net domail LMFAO

wernt they mauzips interviews thou?

DTG Entertainment

kilo, amen-ra is threatening legal action for usin his interveiws he says peter stannard had no right to give u and uki the hoodstars.net domail LMFAO

It was never his domain. The domain never belonged to the Irish.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

It was never his domain. The domain never belonged to the Irish.

Thatz what he claims LOL................

RE: use of HoodStars.net Audio files‏
Sent: Fri 10/17/09 11:21 AM
To:  xxxxxxxxxx

The HoodStars.net 'shoutout files,' & songs performed by artists on behalf of Hoodstars.net & the 'shoutout videos' you also have posted. All were comissioned for the original Hoodstars.net website which was in joint ownership of myself, xxxxxxxx ,xxxxxxxxx & xxxxxxxxxx. Unless they are removed, legal proceedings will be issued with damages sought for breach of copyright under the Digital Millenium Act which provides for copyright ownserhip in digital mediums such as the internet.

Yours Sincerely,

Sam Crow
aka 'Amen-Ra'
ex-Editor in chief, HoodStars.net Magazine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: dontplaythegame@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: use of HoodStars.net Audio files
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:15:00 -0400

Where and what songs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: use of HoodStars.net Audio files
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:14:47 +0100

To whom it may concern,

You are currently using material from our previous tenure & ownership of the Hoodstars.net domain name, that under the Digital millenium Act as a site hosted in the USA & registered there as a business is a violation of the DMCA. The express use of this copyrighted material without the prior consent of it's owners is a criminal offence. Entitlement to a domain does not entitle you to ownership of the material generated under it, as this right & its implicit ownership remains with the creators, i.e. HoodStars.net Magazine, that being myself, Mauzip, Nino, & 2Real.

Failure to remove this material, will result in the issuing of legal proceedings from our retained council in principal,  Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, NYC will be issued forthwith.

Yours Sincerely,

Sam Crow
aka 'Amen-Ra'
ex-Editor in chief, HoodStars.net Magazine

DTG Entertainment

Amen-Ra never had ownership of the domain, the domain and hosting is owned by Peter of AudioHosting.org. Plus, the fact is - Hoodstars still has the same administration minus 2-Real, Zuka, and himself.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 09:38:04 AM by Tanner G. »

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^^ I know Peter..... thats how I know Amen-Ra is pissed.... wasnt Amen-Ra the one who did that site 2untouchable.com??

DTG Entertainment

^^ I know Peter..... thats how I know Amen-Ra is pissed.... wasnt Amen-Ra the one who did that site 2untouchable.com??

Correct, but this is the same guy who said he was done in rap after Hoodstars went down. Lol. He shouldn't be upset, Hoodstars just could erase his name off all that shit.

Okka

Thanks, i'll check out this interview soon. Did his "Killafornia" album ever came out?

DTG Entertainment

Thanks, i'll check out this interview soon. Did his "Killafornia" album ever came out?

It did. Want a link?

kramer

• Lil Geezy
so Kilo's balls have finally dropped hahahaha how old are you now? 16? this is classic haha, listen to this, he claims to know every artist affiliated with death row.... "Oh yea my boy works with Nuttso, I can hook you up"... "Warlord is my boy".... "I know K9, thats my boy".... "I know Big C Style, thats my boy".... LMAO dude, stop being a stalker to artists and regular guys, maybe then you won't be such a loser.

DTG Entertainment

so Kilo's balls have finally dropped hahahaha how old are you now? 16? this is classic haha, listen to this, he claims to know every artist affiliated with death row.... "Oh yea my boy works with Nuttso, I can hook you up"... "Warlord is my boy".... "I know K9, thats my boy".... "I know Big C Style, thats my boy".... LMAO dude, stop being a stalker to artists and regular guys, maybe then you won't be such a loser.

You're a fucking stalker you come into every fucking thread involving me weirdo.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
lol wideawake arent allowing this interview to be posted on deathrowmusic.com forum...they delete it everytime sum1 posts it....they are tryin to hide the truth and i bet djcoma is crying

Mietek23

It did. Want a link?

Yes please :)

bigpimpin20

Yes and its dopeness

http://rapidshare.com/files/139199001/Killafornia_-_Organization__1996_.rar

bigpimpin20

everybody hatin on 2Pac-Nu-Mixx Klazzics bu for me it was his best posthuman release

DTG Entertainment

lol wideawake arent allowing this interview to be posted on deathrowmusic.com forum...they delete it everytime sum1 posts it....they are tryin to hide the truth and i bet djcoma is crying

I should have left in the parts where Darren discussed WIDEawake. I think Lara might have cried then.