Author Topic: This is Muhfukka  (Read 338 times)

ikke

Re: This is Muhfukka
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 04:01:12 AM »
damn elano hasnt doing this kind of shit for 8 years gotten boring yet? and hahaha at this janitor faggot, he tries to act like one of the so called "dubcc intellectuals" but then sides with the retard elano because theyre both euro faggots

europe shits on you and on your whole family and country,FAGGOT
you give europe a bad name, talk about your shitty country not europe.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 04:06:24 AM »
damn elano hasnt doing this kind of shit for 8 years gotten boring yet? and hahaha at this janitor faggot, he tries to act like one of the so called "dubcc intellectuals" but then sides with the retard elano because theyre both euro faggots

europe shits on you and on your whole family and country,FAGGOT
you give europe a bad name, talk about your shitty country not europe.

idiots like you give europe a bad name,even if you thnk you are not an idiot

JAZ

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 04:45:12 AM »
i like europe.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 04:46:29 AM »
i like europe.
you live in one of the most wonderful parts of europe (and me too  ;D )

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 06:38:47 AM »

I don't act intellectual but it's a fact that I'm more educated than most of you low-life internet thugs. Don't deny that it's the scum or should I say the burger flippers at Mc Donald's   that run dubcc, and you're one of them.

ikke

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 06:41:09 AM »

I don't act intellectual but it's a fact that I'm more educated than most of you low-life internet thugs. Don't deny that it's the scum or should I say the burger flippers at Mc Donald's   that run dubcc, and you're one of them.
prove it

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 06:51:48 AM »

watch what you say about muhfukka, he used to hang out with gangbangers (no joke)  :laugh: