Author Topic: If Heaven is real...  (Read 1027 times)

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
Re: If Heaven is real...
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2009, 01:56:48 PM »
Every people shoving there retarded beliefs down another person's throat will go to hell.
be more specific to what you see as retarded?
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Paul

« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »
Every people shoving there retarded beliefs down another person's throat will go to hell.

this lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

ikke

« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2009, 02:16:54 PM »
Making no sense

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2009, 03:33:26 PM »
Yeah, Santa. Now compare God to Tila Tequila. ;D

^^LMAO I just find it funny how believers confuse believing with knowing and act like there were the SLIGHTEST hint for god. And then wich god? "Jesus is my savior!" - "No, it's Allah!" - "You savages! Obviously it's the great Cornholio!" Pathetic...
Ha. Somebody needs to read. Jesus is the son of God. Allah = God. God has many names you know. :nawty:

And you take your belief as fact too you son-of-a.

Pink said "you have to accept Jesus as your savior". Therefore, I guess, a muslim won't go to heaven, according to her. I was referring to that.

And I won't start another try explaining you the difference between belief and science. We have had this before, Simpleton. Re-read the thread where several people laid it all down if you wanna but since it won't get to you anyway... 8)

Yeah, well you still consider your belief fact. Don't you believe God ain't real, cuz you can't see him? There's your fact. So you believe your belief is fact. Still, doesn't prove he ain't there. Fraxxx. Science cannot prove it or disprove it. So yeah son, let's not go there. Your Science ain't doin' you justice.

Sparegeez

« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »
why the fuck do people care so much about what others believe. A lot of athiests are on some bullshit doing the same thing a lot of christians do, which is forcing their opinion on others by trying to discredit each other's beliefs. who gives a fuck yall need to relax

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2009, 03:37:41 PM »

hey Pink, Dubcc is the wrong place to spread the word of god... so dont try

and if your gonna live by the book dont forget not to judge people

this guy i work with he thinks he knows it all and was preaching to me and i was getting pist cus obviously he didnt know shit
and he told me "you know what you are" and i said "im right because your judging me and the first rule god says is not to judge people"

then he switched the subject to how he is staying away from sex and temptation

what a faggot...

Yeah. Shit is fuckin' sad, people don't practice what they preach.

But The Bible says that they religion is vain becuz of it. So it sucks for them niggas. And all the other hypocrites out there.

Sparegeez

« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2009, 03:41:47 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2009, 09:39:55 PM »

this lol
yeah that woman has problems.... lol
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2009, 10:11:41 PM »
I was born Catholic (fyi, i think the Vatican may be the single most evil entity on Earth today) but did not like church at an early age, truly saw the facade...then was basically agnostic/atheist before finally realizing that the concept of "God" or Intelligent Consciousness or whatever you wanna call it is legit.

Anyone that is open minded and objective can see the inherent flaws in organized religion.  So what happens is, you see the scam that people are falling for and, as a result, you completely denounce whatever said organized religion is preaching off top regardless. 

So then the people who truly control organized religion STILL manage to win to a significant extent, because the result of leaving organized religion often leads to atheism.  And to the powers that be, they can still control you because while you're no longer part of the church, you are now Godless with less humanity because you ultimately serve yourself and your ego instead of the greater good.  And that mentality is easily vulnerable, just as vulnerable as those that are still members of the church.

So yeah, really try and distinguish between "God" and organized religion.  Just because you see the ridiculous hypocrisy of religion doesn't de facto make you not believe in God.

Fraxxx

« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2009, 06:46:28 AM »
Yeah, Santa. Now compare God to Tila Tequila. ;D

^^LMAO I just find it funny how believers confuse believing with knowing and act like there were the SLIGHTEST hint for god. And then wich god? "Jesus is my savior!" - "No, it's Allah!" - "You savages! Obviously it's the great Cornholio!" Pathetic...
Ha. Somebody needs to read. Jesus is the son of God. Allah = God. God has many names you know. :nawty:

And you take your belief as fact too you son-of-a.

Pink said "you have to accept Jesus as your savior". Therefore, I guess, a muslim won't go to heaven, according to her. I was referring to that.

And I won't start another try explaining you the difference between belief and science. We have had this before, Simpleton. Re-read the thread where several people laid it all down if you wanna but since it won't get to you anyway... 8)

Yeah, well you still consider your belief fact. Don't you believe God ain't real, cuz you can't see him? There's your fact. So you believe your belief is fact. Still, doesn't prove he ain't there. Fraxxx. Science cannot prove it or disprove it. So yeah son, let's not go there. Your Science ain't doin' you justice.

lol Like I said, you're not even getting the principles of it. YOU would have to prove existence but there is nothing to prove. :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.