Author Topic: LA area >>>>san francisco area  (Read 990 times)

Sparegeez

Re: LA area >>>>san francisco area
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2009, 06:00:59 PM »
lol shut your ass up,

lmfao at sayin ill say blood and cuz to say im neutral.

this aint the 90s aint nobody bang colors no more.

what are they bangin then? some black kid told me they're now banging dreads

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2009, 06:03:15 PM »
^ pathethic

i gess saying your last post was borderline funny blew your head up

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2009, 06:04:55 PM »
^ pathethic

??? ???

you really dont know shit about banging. beating around the bush and shit. fucking chank

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2009, 06:13:15 PM »
^ pathethic

??? ???

you really dont know shit about banging. beating around the bush and shit. fucking chank

lol, ur an idiot. want the real? nobody would be down your pussy ass, u wetback midget. haha i know your joking but ur actually tryna get serious and try to insult me?

whats wrong with you, just chill out, your faggot ok?

u can know about all the black gangs you want, im not a black gang historian, or a gang historian period. i just know shit that most people know by growing up here.

i doubt alotta southsiders r gonna know the difference between deadend gangs and neighborhood gangs are. i dont either and i really dont give a fuck.

props your a mexican in LB that knows all about black gang politics of the bay. good luck, and i know you dont go around the block and call them lb asian boys or trg chanks, or sayin their pussies because ur asian.   its funny, people like you think they automatically get a pass because ur hispanic, just cuz ur mexican dont make you hard baby boy.

Sparegeez

« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2009, 06:16:26 PM »
^ pathethic

??? ???

lol, ur an idiot. want the real? nobody would be down your pussy ass, u wetback midget. haha i know your joking but ur actually tryna get serious and try to insult me?

u can know about all the black gangs you want, im not a black gang historian, or a gang historian period. i just know shit that most people know by growing up here.

i doubt alotta southsiders r gonna know the difference between deadend gangs and neighborhood gangs are. i dont either and i really dont give a fuck.

props your a mexican in LB that knows all about black gang politics of the bay. good luck, and i know you dont go around the block and call them lb asian boys or trg chanks, or sayin their pussies because ur asian.   its funny, people like you think they automatically get a pass because ur hispanic, just cuz ur mexican dont make you hard baby boy.

sooooo should i tell them im korean or mexican? according to dubcc i can pass as a chank so solidddd

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2009, 06:18:59 PM »
^ pathethic

??? ???

sooooo should i tell them im korean or mexican? according to dubcc i can pass as a chank so solidddd

you should tell them your a fatherless bastard that needs a male role model in life, because ur ass doesnt know how to act right

Sparegeez

« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2009, 06:21:14 PM »
well you had a father your whole life, a ucla grad actually, and you're saying you know how to act right?

back to the topic. what do these lbasian boys dress like? do they wear blue rags and khakis like you?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2009, 06:28:00 PM »
well you had a father your whole life, a ucla grad actually, and you're saying you know how to act right?

back to the topic. what do these lbasian boys dress like? do they wear blue rags and khakis like you?

lol for damn sure im much more disciplined than you, all you do is cry about everything, and if ur not right u just talk shit, u think your right all the time and everyone is wrong because u didnt.

it pretty much sums it up for me, u didnt have a father, so your a spoiled self-fish now it all brat.

you cry so much is ridiculous, i feel sorry for your bastard ass, u didnt have a male figure to tell you crying and whining is for lil selfish brats.