Author Topic: RIP Mark Sanchez's NFL career  (Read 404 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: RIP Mark Sanchez's NFL career
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 09:03:39 PM »
Exactly.Thats the problem with jets fans that drives people crazy.Im from vancouver and canucks fans are the same way.It drives me nuts.Everyone says the canucks are going to win the cup then they start the season with a couple losses and people say to gut the team and rebuild LOL.Its comical.I have faith in sanchez,hes only 22 for christs sakes.Go dig up peyton mannings rookie stats.He threw more ints then tds and had a qb rating of like 70.Im not saying sanchez will be peyton manning,but come on man its his rookie season!Every rookie qb struggles.Its a learning experience.

i wonder if the jets will ever win a superbowl in my lifetime :(
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »
Exactly.Thats the problem with jets fans that drives people crazy.Im from vancouver and canucks fans are the same way.It drives me nuts.Everyone says the canucks are going to win the cup then they start the season with a couple losses and people say to gut the team and rebuild LOL.Its comical.I have faith in sanchez,hes only 22 for christs sakes.Go dig up peyton mannings rookie stats.He threw more ints then tds and had a qb rating of like 70.Im not saying sanchez will be peyton manning,but come on man its his rookie season!Every rookie qb struggles.Its a learning experience.

and i wonder if the canucks will ever win a stanley cup in my lifetime as well.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 10:51:53 AM »

i wonder if the Yankees will win another

and i wonder if the canucks will ever win a stanley cup in my lifetime as well.

and i wonder if the Yankees will win a 3rd ring this decade & a 5th apperance in the World Series. ;D 8)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 12:25:07 PM »
Hack = Bandwagon

You're one of those piece of shit NY fans!

1st off buddy, i dont even LIVE in new york.

2nd off, I've been a diehard JEts and Giants fan since 1995.

for the JEts I lived through the Rich Kotite era (4-28 in 2 years) and witnessed what Jetnation thought was the savior, Bill Parcells. We went 9-7 his first year and barely missed the playoffs.  Next year we go 12-4 including kicking the crap out of the NFC champion Falcons, and we lead the Broncos 13-3 at halftime.  but in typical Jets fashion we lose.  Next year?  our QB gets knocked out for hte season game 1...season over.  Parcells retires, we bring in this dickhead named Al GRoh who starts off 6-1 but ends 9-7 with a rough couple of losses to the Raiders and RAvens (who we lead at one point 14-0).  He leaves and we hire Herm Edwards.  Herm's two first seasons end with playoff loses to the Raiders....how Herm made the playoffs to begin with I don't know.  In 2004 we start off 5-0 and everything was great...then we lose our last 2 games and become a wildcard and beat the upstart Chargers in the playoffs.  then in typical Jets fashion we somehow LOSE to the steelers....the JEts have been fucking with my emotions my whole life but I'll always root for them sadly

the Giants?  i had to watch the Danny Kannel, Kent Graham and Kerry COllins years.  we made it to a Superbowl and loes 34-7 (and didn't score an offensive TD).  i've been going to NYG training camps in Albany the lsat 11 years and every year had a great outlook except for 2007.  go figure thats the year we won it all lol .   ive met tiki barber, ike hilliard, mike strahan, eli manning and several lesser known players.

you gonna call me a fuckin' bandwagoner??  okay then.

I think it's more the fact that you were making all these threads about Mark Sanchez being amazing and being the rookie of the year then he has one bad game and you make one that says "rip" about his career lol

Exactly!

Oh and for the record, hack, I never said u lived in NY. I said u were a piece of shit NY FAN.

OchoCinco

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 02:55:19 PM »
I called it. I think some of you owe me an apology :P

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 06:55:05 PM »
raiders
Bullets aint got no names

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 10:52:44 AM »
Sanchez and Russell have similar stats. But I will say Oakland has a better run game and defense than the Jets... could be interesting.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 03:27:56 PM »
Sanchez and Russell have similar stats. But I will say Oakland has a better run game and defense than the Jets... could be interesting.

?

Jones & Washington >>> Fargas & Bush.

i also would say our defense is better than our offense lol.

i would like to go into tomorrow thinking that it's going to be a partcial blow-out; 31-10.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 01:51:16 PM »
Jets are crusing today! KEEP IT UP! 8)

dert mcgert

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 03:15:36 PM »

IT'S OAKLAND, THOUGH

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2009, 04:21:42 PM »

IT'S OAKLAND, THOUGH

& a win for the standings & some confidence for a team who dropped 3 straight & a QB coming off a 5 pick game; it's great. 8)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2009, 08:33:26 PM »

maybe if another nfl team will throw the superbowl again......ALLEGEDLY.  Bubba Smith believed that some of his Baltimore Colt teammates threw the SB, don't know if its true.  I wasn't born then.