Author Topic: Snoop Spear Slams Dude on WWE Raw  (Read 1448 times)

V2DHeart

Re: Snoop Spear Slams Dude on WWE Raw
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2009, 06:59:07 AM »
wow, this show used to be quite entertaining in like 1999 lol

Yeah, the times of "Monday Night Wars" were great 8)

Now WWE sucks big time.. Anyway, that was the worst spear I've ever saw, LOL

Snoop should train with Goldberg on this move 8)
WWe does not sucks now at all . instead the attitude era sucked & ruined wrestling . today's era of wrestling reminds me of the rock & wrestling era ak hogan era aka the 80's & early 90''s that is grew up on . tthe rock & wrestling era was better then attitude era aka monday night wars. goldberg sucks & should have never been in wrestling because he never loved it.

I disagree. If anything, the attitude era was the only era that was worth watching past the golden 80's/very early 90's, and was what saved the WWE from a questionable public who at the time demanded more authentic realism and personality, and not some big idiots prancing around in costumes doing cringe-worthy acts and having weak characters that make junior cartoons look more real. I used to watch it a lot, and now have a lot of young family who watch it so I still get to see it nearly every week, and to be perfectly honest, There is simply no value in the show anymore. It's all promo and ad's every ten minutes, which makes it off-putting to watch or even bother with it, and that's not because I'm older, the kids hate the adverts, and don't particularly like the interviews, talking, or even diva matches. There's too much filler garbage slotted in now than ever before, between "Don't try this at home", to superstar promo's, to tour dates, to next event ad's, then after all that you have adverts.  They have weaker characters developed. One group in particular - Cryme Tyme, so embarrassing to see them try to act "Hip Hop"-lyke, and even more cring worthy when you see white fans getting into it and throwing their hands to the beat of their entrance. It sucks now, they've jacked and degraded the entire ECW name and brand to some development show for wrestlers no one could give 2 shyts about. Sorry but the WWE sucks now, and if it wasn't for my own son watching it, it would never be on my TV, (besides Wrestlemania, that's a one off they put effort into)   
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

midwestryder

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2009, 01:13:05 AM »
^Stop your preaching, you're probably like the only guy who thinks wrestling is better now than it was before. The Attitude era sucked?? GTFO.
i was watching wrestling before you were born & before there was ever a Attitude era .also most people my age or older hater Attitude era & like todays era because it reminds them of rock & wrestling era aka hogan era aka the 80's & early 90''s .

midwestryder

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2009, 01:14:35 AM »
^Stop your preaching, you're probably like the only guy who thinks wrestling is better now than it was before. The Attitude era sucked?? GTFO.

LOL, yea - when I've read this guy's post I was like WTF?! He's prolly 15 and thinks John Cena is the best wrestler of all time or some shit :laugh:
i am 31 years old going on 32 in jan. i grew up on real pro-wrestling aka rock & wrestling era ak hogan era aka the 80's & early 90''s . not that Attitude crap that made people think it was wrestling

midwestryder

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2009, 01:15:51 AM »

LOL, yea - when I've read this guy's post I was like WTF?! He's prolly 15 and thinks John Cena is the best wrestler of all time or some shit :laugh:
I bet when Jeff Hardy left the WWE he cried like all the little kids & girls in attendence haha, what a faggot.
no john cena is not close to being the best . cena is the new age hogan. i am not big jeff hardy fan at all. so i did not care. so you are the faggot.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 01:16:43 AM »
i was watching wrestling before you were born
Typical midwestryder response. Shut the fuck up already old man.

midwestryder

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 01:25:32 AM »
wow, this show used to be quite entertaining in like 1999 lol

Yeah, the times of "Monday Night Wars" were great 8)

Now WWE sucks big time.. Anyway, that was the worst spear I've ever saw, LOL

Snoop should train with Goldberg on this move 8)
WWe does not sucks now at all . instead the attitude era sucked & ruined wrestling . today's era of wrestling reminds me of the rock & wrestling era ak hogan era aka the 80's & early 90''s that is grew up on . tthe rock & wrestling era was better then attitude era aka monday night wars. goldberg sucks & should have never been in wrestling because he never loved it.

I disagree. If anything, the attitude era was the only era that was worth watching past the golden 80's/very early 90's, and was what saved the WWE from a questionable public who at the time demanded more authentic realism and personality, and not some big idiots prancing around in costumes doing cringe-worthy acts and having weak characters that make junior cartoons look more real. I used to watch it a lot, and now have a lot of young family who watch it so I still get to see it nearly every week, and to be perfectly honest, There is simply no value in the show anymore. It's all promo and ad's every ten minutes, which makes it off-putting to watch or even bother with it, and that's not because I'm older, the kids hate the adverts, and don't particularly like the interviews, talking, or even diva matches. There's too much filler garbage slotted in now than ever before, between "Don't try this at home", to superstar promo's, to tour dates, to next event ad's, then after all that you have adverts.  They have weaker characters developed. One group in particular - Cryme Tyme, so embarrassing to see them try to act "Hip Hop"-lyke, and even more cring worthy when you see white fans getting into it and throwing their hands to the beat of their entrance. It sucks now, they've jacked and degraded the entire ECW name and brand to some development show for wrestlers no one could give 2 shyts about. Sorry but the WWE sucks now, and if it wasn't for my own son watching it, it would never be on my TV, (besides Wrestlemania, that's a one off they put effort into)   
see this shows you have no clue what you are talking about . you most only watch raw because smackdown is nothing but wrestling . aslo ECW is where the future of wrestling starts & people do give 2 shyts about them . only ignorant closeminded people would think like that & not give them a chance to pove it because every big wrestler starts out just like that . it is also seams your kids are being taught to be biggots to women  .did you know that one of memebers of cryme tyme was a bodguard for puffy & mike tyson. snoop dogg loves cryme tyme. cryme tyme is hip hop. so get over that bullcrap. what tour dates?  you must be watching in another country because they only shows dates for the new couple weeks on the bottom of the screen in america. man peoples ignorance & closemindness is problem with today world .

midwestryder

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2009, 01:27:45 AM »
i was watching wrestling before you were born
Typical midwestryder response. Shut the fuck up already old man.
be quiet little boy . go play with your toys & cry to momma .  my age knows better then you . you all just can't handle the truth at all.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 01:44:44 AM »
Do the employees at the retirement home know you're posting on a hip-hop forum?? I can't take your posts seriously & since your old ass doesn't seem to understand anything, hopefully this picture will get to you:

fette_chico

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2009, 01:56:24 AM »
I used to love wrestling but the last wwe dvd i rented (The Feb PPV after royal rumble) i found myself hitting the skip button until the disc was finished... i think it went downhill when WCW folded, i like what ive seen of the ECW archives (the original ECW and when they first revived it) and i havent seen TNA yet, but yeah WWE seems crap now

V2DHeart

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2009, 03:27:01 PM »
Quote from: midwestryder
you most only watch raw because smackdown is nothing but wrestling

::) No that show is on, and watched as well. Please, Smackdown is just the same. Little chinese cowboys, wannabe Hip Hop artists, and other idiotic gimmicks that only immature adults or naive kids would find remotely realistic or entertaining

ECW is where the future of wrestling starts & people do give 2 shyts about them . only ignorant closeminded people would think like that & not give them a chance to pove it because every big wrestler starts out just like that

You are clearly a moron. & no, not every wrestler starts in a WWE owned ECW. You do know that ECW (in the 90's) was its own promotion, and was once a genuine "hardcore" brand with a loyal fan base, rowdy outspoken crowd & unique set up before WWE bought it over, watered it down immensely and devalued the entire brand by using it as a training ground for their undeveloped stars and the people fans never gave 2 shyts about??? The violence, and explicit content was what gave ECW it's status and impact. WWE came in, watered it down, and changed it into a superstar development show, and intelligent people knew that, and plainly saw that. You obviously never/can't so guess what category you fall into!!!

it is also seams your kids are being taught to be biggots to women

I have 1 son, and 2 nephews, and they aren't being "taught" anything. The TV is put on, and they simply 'watch' it on their own accord, but don't particularly like the women fights, probably because they too can see how much of a pathetic effort they put on to try and persuade the fans of a "real" wrestling match. The men make it look a little more real as to why they prefer the male wrestling fights, plus the fact that they're 3, 4 & 5 would show that it's common at that age for them to be into "boy" things and not glittery pink girly things

did you know that one of memebers of cryme tyme was a bodguard for puffy & mike tyson

Wow, I guess he's real, and gets the thumbs up to come out with his little bum chum and exploit the expected white suburban image of what Hip Hop should be??? Come out with rubbish like "bling bling", and an embarrassing "shyeah" after each sentence their counterpart says, and come out parading themselves around like clowns. It's horrible to watch, and it doesn't matter if the guy was a crazy former gangster who took out big time players, because the WWE would bring him in, give him some silly gimmick. Hell even that dude on Smackdown (don't know his name) who comes out rapping pulls of the Hip Hop image far better than these 2 clowns

snoop dogg loves cryme tyme. cryme tyme is hip hop. so get over that bullcrap

Note what I said above about "White Suburbia". Well you unquestionably fit into this category perfectly. Just read over what you wrote a couple of times. & lol @ the Snoop thing. Snoop got paid just under a quarter of a million after that RAW show, and was paid to play the deferential host personality you idiot. He was to play up the "goodies" so to speak, and downplay the "baddies" lol - just like other hosts have been given the opposite role. How old are you? Because from where I'm sat you sound like some geeky little 15 year old white kid who has a blurred vision of what Hip Hop actually is, and what is real and not real in a moderately fake sport (sports entertainment) please quit while you already look stupid, you have 99% on here thinking you're a joke

what tour dates?  you must be watching in another country because they only shows dates for the new couple weeks on the bottom of the screen in america. man peoples ignorance & closemindness is problem with today world .

If you read my post correctly you'll see I mention:

Tour Dates
Superstar Promo's
Upcoming events
"Don't try this at home"
general adverts

& you pick just one to try and refute against my opinion? What about the others wise guy? The entire show is build on promotion no matter what country you're from. I don't even know why the young kids in my family watch it, and they themselves loose interest on every ad, and promo's they put on, which account for a large part of their show. & again LOL @ you liking today because it reminds you of the Rock era.. The Rock era was the attitude era you moron. Stone Cold Austin, DX, start of The Rock/Triple H was all in the attitude era. I know because this was more or less at the time I stopped watching until about 7 years later when the kids took interest
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

F-cisco

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2009, 04:32:29 PM »
Since the discussion has shifted to pro wrestling here's a scoop for you guys, Hulk Hogan signed with TNA today. Maybe this move wil jumpstart another wrestling boom period. Potential dream match of Hogan vs Foley is already in the works.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 12:27:44 AM »
NWO WCW Era was the best wrestling ever, plus late 80's early 90'2 WWF

Mietek23

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2009, 03:38:31 AM »
Since the discussion has shifted to pro wrestling here's a scoop for you guys, Hulk Hogan signed with TNA today. Maybe this move wil jumpstart another wrestling boom period. Potential dream match of Hogan vs Foley is already in the works.

TNA also sucks ass, lol 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2009, 04:31:41 AM »

TNA also sucks ass, lol 8)
Nah I think TNA is dope.

Jaydc

« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2009, 12:34:35 AM »
WCW was the best for me.The whole nwo movement and goldberg and that.It shitted on wwf at the time.