Author Topic: Snoop Spear Slams Dude on WWE Raw  (Read 1453 times)

Mietek23

Re: Snoop Spear Slams Dude on WWE Raw
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2009, 04:07:42 AM »
WCW was the best for me.The whole nwo movement and goldberg and that.It shitted on wwf at the time.

True. But the infamous "finger of doom" fucked it all up.. Shame :(!

F-cisco

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2009, 08:04:54 AM »
Blame the two master politicians Hogan and Nash.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2009, 03:37:36 PM »
WCW was the best for me.The whole nwo movement and goldberg and that.It shitted on wwf at the time.

Hard Goldberg and Sting ran shit. Then the NWO Wolfpac came about haha

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »

True. But the infamous "finger of doom" fucked it all up.. Shame :(!

Damn is that really what fucked it all up? I hope whoever wrote that lost his job

midwestryder

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »
Do the employees at the retirement home know you're posting on a hip-hop forum?? I can't take your posts seriously & since your old ass doesn't seem to understand anything, hopefully this picture will get to you:

please , i am not that old . i am still in clubs fucking fine ass 20 some year old bitches unlike you.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 12:17:01 AM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2009, 12:16:09 AM »
Quote from: midwestryder
you most only watch raw because smackdown is nothing but wrestling

::) No that show is on, and watched as well. Please, Smackdown is just the same. Little chinese cowboys, wannabe Hip Hop artists, and other idiotic gimmicks that only immature adults or naive kids would find remotely realistic or entertaining

ECW is where the future of wrestling starts & people do give 2 shyts about them . only ignorant closeminded people would think like that & not give them a chance to pove it because every big wrestler starts out just like that

You are clearly a moron. & no, not every wrestler starts in a WWE owned ECW. You do know that ECW (in the 90's) was its own promotion, and was once a genuine "hardcore" brand with a loyal fan base, rowdy outspoken crowd & unique set up before WWE bought it over, watered it down immensely and devalued the entire brand by using it as a training ground for their undeveloped stars and the people fans never gave 2 shyts about??? The violence, and explicit content was what gave ECW it's status and impact. WWE came in, watered it down, and changed it into a superstar development show, and intelligent people knew that, and plainly saw that. You obviously never/can't so guess what category you fall into!!!

it is also seams your kids are being taught to be biggots to women

I have 1 son, and 2 nephews, and they aren't being "taught" anything. The TV is put on, and they simply 'watch' it on their own accord, but don't particularly like the women fights, probably because they too can see how much of a pathetic effort they put on to try and persuade the fans of a "real" wrestling match. The men make it look a little more real as to why they prefer the male wrestling fights, plus the fact that they're 3, 4 & 5 would show that it's common at that age for them to be into "boy" things and not glittery pink girly things

did you know that one of memebers of cryme tyme was a bodguard for puffy & mike tyson

Wow, I guess he's real, and gets the thumbs up to come out with his little bum chum and exploit the expected white suburban image of what Hip Hop should be??? Come out with rubbish like "bling bling", and an embarrassing "shyeah" after each sentence their counterpart says, and come out parading themselves around like clowns. It's horrible to watch, and it doesn't matter if the guy was a crazy former gangster who took out big time players, because the WWE would bring him in, give him some silly gimmick. Hell even that dude on Smackdown (don't know his name) who comes out rapping pulls of the Hip Hop image far better than these 2 clowns

snoop dogg loves cryme tyme. cryme tyme is hip hop. so get over that bullcrap

Note what I said above about "White Suburbia". Well you unquestionably fit into this category perfectly. Just read over what you wrote a couple of times. & lol @ the Snoop thing. Snoop got paid just under a quarter of a million after that RAW show, and was paid to play the deferential host personality you idiot. He was to play up the "goodies" so to speak, and downplay the "baddies" lol - just like other hosts have been given the opposite role. How old are you? Because from where I'm sat you sound like some geeky little 15 year old white kid who has a blurred vision of what Hip Hop actually is, and what is real and not real in a moderately fake sport (sports entertainment) please quit while you already look stupid, you have 99% on here thinking you're a joke

what tour dates?  you must be watching in another country because they only shows dates for the new couple weeks on the bottom of the screen in america. man peoples ignorance & closemindness is problem with today world .

If you read my post correctly you'll see I mention:

Tour Dates
Superstar Promo's
Upcoming events
"Don't try this at home"
general adverts

& you pick just one to try and refute against my opinion? What about the others wise guy? The entire show is build on promotion no matter what country you're from. I don't even know why the young kids in my family watch it, and they themselves loose interest on every ad, and promo's they put on, which account for a large part of their show. & again LOL @ you liking today because it reminds you of the Rock era.. The Rock era was the attitude era you moron. Stone Cold Austin, DX, start of The Rock/Triple H was all in the attitude era. I know because this was more or less at the time I stopped watching until about 7 years later when the kids took interest
it seems you can't read because some stuff you said i said  was never said. for  one i can tell you don't watch smackdown at aLL or have any knowledge about it for last 3 months because samckdown is nothing like raw at all. instead smackdown has become nothing but wrestling & maybe one promo a night. so this shows you have no clue at all. it also sound like you are closeminded & ignorant .i never said that every wrestler starts in a WWE owned ECW.   i also know what the original ECW was because i been to it when it was around in 90's . my moms boyfriend was jobber for ECW tv back in the days. but original ECW was not good thing in first place .  it taught garbage wrestling aka hardcore .i like today ECW because it is more about wrestling & bringing in the new future of WWE  like shamuase.please ,i am more intelligent then you will ever be. i like that it is a superstar developmental show. real wrestling fans give 2 shyts about new ecw because of the young undeveloped stars  . but you are not a real wrestling  & so that means you don't know shit   i bet you don't even know what FCW is . it is AAA of WWE.it is WWE's developmental  fed & i watch it every week .so i know the talent before they premier on WWE tv.                                                                                  by you saying The men make it look a little more real as to why they prefer the male wrestling fights & probably because they too can see how much of a pathetic effort they put on to try and persuade the fans of a "real" wrestling match. shows you are sexest pig  & teaching those kids they same thing . you should being tell then them that women are just as good as the men & the should act as they are equal.                                                                            the dude on smackdown who comes out rapping is R-truth . who was a former hammer dancer at one time. so he is real hip hop. snoop as admitted many times before he is wresting fan way before he did anything with WWF/WWE .snoop says he watches it with his kids & said in interviews he is fan of cryme tyme ,cena, r-truth,stone cold , rock ,& many more. i am 31 years old & have more knowledge about pro-wrestling business then you ever will . i have been wrestling for over 10 years .so that means i know more then you & you have no clue compared to me . i  go by the name of kevin sharp or kevin x. i am half black/half native american. so i am no little white boy like you.mostly 99% people who think i am joke are closeminded & ignorant & i am always right over them . i never ever said i like todays era of WWE wrestling because it reminds me of the rock era. learn how to read because i never said that . i said i like todays era of WWE wrestling because it reminds me of the rock N wrestling era aka 80's aka hogan . i hate the rock with a passion . rock is nothing but sellout & traitor to wrestling business. so learn to read moron because you made yourself look like the moron you are . where you trained by harley race?  i don't thing so. but i was unlike you & that means i have a clue & you don't. i just speaking facts that only pro-wrestlers know & fans have no clue like you.so don't even try with me because ia m in the wrestling business &  i have worked for WWE before. look it up .i was the camera man in the first hell in the cell that HBK hit to get out of the ring.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 12:38:56 AM by midwestryder »

V2DHeart

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2009, 07:18:57 PM »
Grammer

You claim to have more intelligence than me, yet make so many spelling and grammar mistakes and have to edit the majority of your posts, it's ridiculous. Then you make yourself look idiotic by saying this:

i am 31 years old & have more knowledge about pro-wrestling business then you ever will,so that means i know more then you & you have no clue compared to me
please , i am not that old . i am still in clubs fucking fine ass 20 some year old bitches unlike you.
be quiet little boy . go play with your toys & cry to momma . my age knows better then you

::) 31 years old, and you're coming in here running your mouth with all kinds of immature profanity and juvenile insults, and assuming people aren't as intelligent as you, fk as many b!tches as you (if you even get any), and are instantly wrong if they conflict with your opinion, then you have the irony to say the following:
man peoples ignorance & closemindness is problem with today world

LOL, and you can't even get that sentence correct (you forgot to add "the" or "a" after 'is' - basic pre-school grammar) and have the nerve to rebel others on the grounds of their "lack" of intelligence  :-[  please get the hell out of here you idiot  :P

You claim to be some big wrestling guru yet can only name the big mainstream names such as Hogan, The Rock, Stone cole etc. & no internet searches don't count now to try and justify yourself,  you've had many chances!!!

Fact is - ECW catered for a different type of "entertainment" fan. It catered for those older guys who had outgrown the big branded corporations putting out shows for young audiences or young families, yet for those ensnared by the entire "hardcore" brand still had a knowledge and respect for the "real" wrestling

& another thing that you get wrong like many other things is claiming I'm "sexist"  ::)
Because I say the WWE women wrestlers are pathetic and put on a weak show (because they do) does not make me sexist. I know/knew of 'loads' of talented female performers in the past who have a great in-ring ability and who are, and have been trained through out a long duration of their teenage and onward careers,  and if you are dumb enough to think that WWE hiring some cheap "pin-up" bimbo's to wrestle after inconsistent training sessions over 6 months is enough to warrant them with a status of being "great performers" is absolutely stupid, and shows just how much of an imbecile you really are. I respect any women wrestler who has the talent and ability, and many do, unfortunately the WWE doesn't have any (besides 1 or 2) they are just bimbo's made to look pretty and appeal to the sad pervy old fks (probably like yourself) to draw in and try to maintain an older fan base. Just look at the below video, and this is your definition for the criteria or standard for "great" wrestling?? HAHAHA

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFHtN99fX_o&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EFHtN99fX_o&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Edit (due to youtube host error)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 07:28:19 PM by mickaveli2001 »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Mietek23

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2009, 05:29:28 AM »
Grammer

You claim to have more intelligence than me, yet make so many spelling and grammar mistakes and have to edit the majority of your posts, it's ridiculous. Then you make yourself look idiotic by saying this:

i am 31 years old & have more knowledge about pro-wrestling business then you ever will,so that means i know more then you & you have no clue compared to me
be quiet little boy . go play with your toys & cry to momma . my age knows better then you

::) 31 years old, and you're coming in here running your mouth with all kinds of immature profanity and juvenile insults, and assuming people aren't as intelligent as you, fk as many b!tches as you (if you even get any), and are instantly wrong if they conflict with your opinion, then you have the irony to say the following:
man peoples ignorance & closemindness is problem with today world

LOL, and you can't even get that sentence correct (you forgot to add "the" or "a" after 'is' - basic pre-school grammar) and have the nerve to rebel others on the grounds of their "lack" of intelligence  :-[  please get the hell out of here you idiot  :P

You claim to be some big wrestling guru yet can only name the big mainstream names such as Hogan, The Rock, Stone cole etc. & no internet searches don't count now to try and justify yourself,  you've had many chances!!!

Fact is - ECW catered for a different type of "entertainment" fan. It catered for those older guys who had outgrown the big branded corporations putting out shows for young audiences or young families, yet for those ensnared by the entire "hardcore" brand still had a knowledge and respect for the "real" wrestling

& another thing that you get wrong like many other things is claiming I'm "sexist"  ::)
Because I say the WWE women wrestlers are pathetic and put on a weak show (because they do) does not make me sexist. I know/knew of 'loads' of talented female performers in the past who have a great in-ring ability and who are, and have been trained through out a long duration of their teenage and onward careers,  and if you are dumb enough to think that WWE hiring some cheap "pin-up" bimbo's to wrestle after inconsistent training sessions over 6 months is enough to warrant them with a status of being "great performers" is absolutely stupid, and shows just how much of an imbecile you really are. I respect any women wrestler who has the talent and ability, and many do, unfortunately the WWE doesn't have any (besides 1 or 2) they are just bimbo's made to look pretty and appeal to the sad pervy old fks (probably like yourself) to draw in and try to maintain an older fan base. Just look at the below video, and this is your definition for the criteria or standard for "great" wrestling?? HAHAHA

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFHtN99fX_o&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EFHtN99fX_o&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Edit (due to youtube host error)

This shit is even worst Mickaveli, LOL

Whoever says after watching this that wrestling today is in better condition than it was in the "Monday Night War" era must be joking :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 05:34:24 AM by Mietek23 »

V2DHeart

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2009, 06:47:33 PM »
Those 2 women are prime examples of what I was talking about. They make the argument of "Wrestling being laughable" more valid. The old days were good, but lets face it, who the hell wants to watch guys in tights grab, lock, and tumble around the ground in 2009? People grew tired of the colorful costume gimmicks too from the early 90's and it would look incredibly cheesy in modern day TV, it's only when the Attitude Era came that teenagers no longer had to hide their shame, or to be embarrassed to admit to watching wresting. It had more realistic character, and wrestlers with more down to earth and believable gimmicks, but now it's watered down, just like modern day Hip Hop has. & talking of "supposed" Hip Hop  ::) I can't even watch Cryme Tyme for one single minute without cringing my face, and covering my eyes, especially when you see middle aged white men tryna "get down" with their entrance and theme music  :-[ :-[ :-[ The entire approach to tapping in or relating to the "young" fan is horrible and out of touch from general society

& before midwestryder (the 31 year old 'kiddy-preffered' wrestling fan) comes on to whine about how all of us are wrong, and how he's great and always correct, lets take a look at this video below, and guess who appears on the video at 0:08?! - our very own member midwestryder LOL

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/q8i0QMvghnM&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/q8i0QMvghnM&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Only certain types of people find Cryme Tyme real lol - either rich blacks who are fake wannabe thugs, or clueless white suburban kids who have been brainwashed into believing the corporate image portrayed by the wing of Hip Hop puppets, and 'are' what's really Hip Hop. Or of course young innocent kids, but they don't count
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2009, 01:01:55 AM »
AHahahah funny!