Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHA @ NIK locking the "pussycunt" thread after it backfired on him....  (Read 1150 times)

the ghost

Why didn't you see him the other two places he told you about?  Did SIk not show up there?  Or was there a police station in front of those places as well.  Lace us up.

i didnt go monday cuz i was plannin on goin tuesday on my lunch break, which i did... LOL. it's not that hard to figure out on ur own, unless u have sikotic's dick deep down ur throat.

No you stupid bastard.  I'm talking about the three places that SIK told you about three weeks ago where you could find him at.  If you wanted to beat his ass so bad, why didn't you see him there?  Too busy getting coffee for your dad?

he told me i could come see him monday night or tuesday morning....i picked tuesday morning, cuz it was convenient for me.

then, AFTER he ran away, he tried to save face by sayin hes giving me "one more chance" to meet him at some party, where all his friends would be. how rational would that have been for me to try and go there to handle shit? he knew what was up...why dont u dumbfucks ever figure shit out for urselves?

Then why did you bring Lights with you?  You are worried he would have help, yet you bring Meathead with you to fight him?  how rational would it be for him to get into your coffee and doghnut delivery "work" truck?  Come on man quit contradicting yourself please.

Cali Climate

this is a bad look LOLior, you actually had them there and were afraid to get out of the truck. Ifyou manned up there, (your homey was even there) this wouldn't be so ugly for you. Instead you got exposed as a coward and all these guys are pulling your real life info exposing you even more. I'd just go meet him for real and stop being vague about how you're gonna creep up on him any given time like a coward.

Sccit

Why didn't you see him the other two places he told you about?  Did SIk not show up there?  Or was there a police station in front of those places as well.  Lace us up.

i didnt go monday cuz i was plannin on goin tuesday on my lunch break, which i did... LOL. it's not that hard to figure out on ur own, unless u have sikotic's dick deep down ur throat.

No you stupid bastard.  I'm talking about the three places that SIK told you about three weeks ago where you could find him at.  If you wanted to beat his ass so bad, why didn't you see him there?  Too busy getting coffee for your dad?

he told me i could come see him monday night or tuesday morning....i picked tuesday morning, cuz it was convenient for me.

then, AFTER he ran away, he tried to save face by sayin hes giving me "one more chance" to meet him at some party, where all his friends would be. how rational would that have been for me to try and go there to handle shit? he knew what was up...why dont u dumbfucks ever figure shit out for urselves?

Then why did you bring Lights with you?  You are worried he would have help, yet you bring Meathead with you to fight him?  how rational would it be for him to get into your coffee and doghnut delivery "work" truck?  Come on man quit contradicting yourself please.

lights was there to film the fight, u already know that. everything i say makes perfect sense, but in ur sikoticnutlicking mind, it's a contradiction, because u want it to be LOL. u guys can try makin sikotic seem like a real man by twistin shit all u want, but until he actually fights me, nothing his legion says is gunna help that.

Sccit

this is a bad look LOLior, you actually had them there and were afraid to get out of the truck. Ifyou manned up there, (your homey was even there) this wouldn't be so ugly for you. Instead you got exposed as a coward and all these guys are pulling your real life info exposing you even more. I'd just go meet him for real and stop being vague about how you're gonna creep up on him any given time like a coward.

he doesnt wanna see me anymore, u idiot...what dont u get about that? he even backed out of setting that boxing ring up... pussy protecting another pussy. how cute.

Moe

at first i thought that getting his account hijacked and deleted was the best thing that could happen for LOLior in internet world.

then he decided to act like an 8 year old and bitch and moan about it.

jeromechickenbone

LOLiors level of delusion and denial is fascinating. Its like rubberneckin a car wreck.

the ghost

Then the million dollar question becomes why didnt lights film SIK running for his life, and all the cops that were swarming the area?  You would have posted that up in a second if that really happened.

lights was there to film the fight, u already know that. everything i say makes perfect sense, but in ur sikoticnutlicking mind, it's a contradiction, because u want it to be LOL. u guys can try makin sikotic seem like a real man by twistin shit all u want, but until he actually fights me, nothing his legion says is gunna help that.

Sccit

LOLiors level of delusion and denial is fascinating. Its like rubberneckin a car wreck.

none of you muthafuckers were actually at the scene when it happened...the only fascinating thing is how far sikotic got his dick down ur throat. he probably laughs himself to sleep knowin he gets all this love on the internet without having to pay for it. seriously, does anyone doubt that people would be shitting all over me, calling me the biggest pussy in the world if sikotic came to see me and i fled town while he was still there waiting? then, follow that up by me refusing to set a up meeting with him afterwards... the whole first page would be filled with threads about how big of a pussy i am for the next 6 months if that happened...LOLLL. the guy is a class-A pussy and all pussies get what they deserve. end

« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 05:15:11 PM by NIKCC »

the ghost

none of you muthafuckers were actually at the scene when it happened...the only fascinating thing is how far sikotic got his dick down ur throat. he probably laughs himself to sleep knowin he gets all this love on the internet without having to pay for it. seriously, does anyone doubt that people would be shitting all over me, calling me the biggest pussy in the world if sikotic came to see me and i fled town while he was still there waiting, followed by me refusing to set a meeting up with him afterwards...LOLLL. the guy is a class-A pussy and all pussies get what they deserve. end

So if we believe you, do we then have your dick down our throats?  Ewwwww

Sccit

none of you muthafuckers were actually at the scene when it happened...the only fascinating thing is how far sikotic got his dick down ur throat. he probably laughs himself to sleep knowin he gets all this love on the internet without having to pay for it. seriously, does anyone doubt that people would be shitting all over me, calling me the biggest pussy in the world if sikotic came to see me and i fled town while he was still there waiting, followed by me refusing to set a meeting up with him afterwards...LOLLL. the guy is a class-A pussy and all pussies get what they deserve. end

So if we believe you, do we then have your dick down our throats?  Ewwwww

not really....but to believe that 2 guys ran away from 1 is pretty fuckin silly, especially when the 2 guys were the one after the 1 guy......and yea, ud have to have that guys dick down ur throat to believe that, sorry ghost LOL

i'd lock this thread too, if i could, cuz what needs to be said already has been said...everything else is just sik and his legion tryna save face and/or down me even more at any expense

the ghost

So if we believe you, do we then have your dick down our throats?  Ewwwww

not really....but to believe that 2 guys ran away from 1 is pretty fuckin silly, especially when the 2 guys were the one after the 1 guy......and yea, ud have to have that guys dick down ur throat to believe that, sorry ghost LOL

i'd lock this thread too, if i could, cuz what needs to be said already has been said...everything else is just sik and his legion tryna save face and/or down me even more at any expense

I don't think that you guys ran away from him.  i think it went down like both of you said it did.  Your stories match up to the point where you say SIK bailed out.  He may have, we will never know, but you need to understand after seeing SIKs conversations with you on the DUB he seems more credible. 

Im done with these whole episode anyhow.  You won't understand where people are coming from so I'm not gonna waste my energy anymore.  Just gonna say even if you beat his ass, it won't change a thing.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 05:22:01 PM by the ghost says lets fight for fun »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
we seriously need to let these threads die.. all this talk is going no where.. if shit happens in real life then soo be it, but until then we should chill on it.
No one wants to end up like this guy

Sikotic™

LOLior, oh LOLior.......why do you mention my dick in every single thread?

Even your girl said you were too emotional. Look:
Part of the reason your teeth arent healing is because of your emotions on the inside.

How are those teeth by the way? Are they hurting again?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
honestly I think both of these cats might be putting a little extra cheese on the taco...

ive been in situations where niggas talked a fight up and when it went down shit just didnt materialize the way you thought it would for whatever reason and both parties walk away feeling let down...

ive tried real hard to be impartial in all this BS regardless of how ignorant nik comes off at time.

siks always been a good dude by me during my time on these forums and NIKs never particularly pissed me off until i read shit about him being abusive to floyd...so i dont know.

i am however tired of all the tough talk...the moment has past fellas.

its a mutual L.

AGeesta

yall just kiss and make up
(no shlomo)