Author Topic: Trickin Off  (Read 92 times)

Al Bundy

Trickin Off
« on: October 25, 2009, 05:57:35 PM »
watch as my karma gets lowered  8) drumma killed this beat and gucci was pretty decent

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDaQQQWAnB0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lDaQQQWAnB0</a>

Blood$

Re: Trickin Off
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »
hell yeah, made a thread for this when the video dropped... shit's dope

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »
ill pass. 

no -1 tho. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 06:21:33 PM »
ill pass. 

no -1 tho. 

i turn the song off after guccis verse haha

Invincible

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 06:24:26 PM »
I have no problem with someone liking this, just as long as you don't go round saying that Gucci is the truth or that he is serious or that he is a great rapper like Radiotube. I'm sure everyone has a wack rapper that they still enjoy listening to.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 06:25:43 PM »
I have no problem with someone liking this, just as long as you don't go round saying that Gucci is the truth or that he is serious or that he is an great rapper like Radiotube. I'm sure everyone has a wack rapper that they still enjoy listening to.

you won't see me proclaiming that but i find it funny that i admit i like some of his songs in threads and i get ridiculed for it like i'm radio tube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 06:28:02 PM »
I have no problem with someone liking this, just as long as you don't go round saying that Gucci is the truth or that he is serious or that he is an great rapper like Radiotube. I'm sure everyone has a wack rapper that they still enjoy listening to.

+1

some people on here seem to get butthurt when someone likes a certain artist.  really, who gives a fuck?

radio takes that shit to another level though...just like any other groupie on here.  the irony is, some of the people hating on radiotube are usually groupies themselves.  ive seen joe budden groupies hate on radiotube and i just sit here laughing at the irony!  :laugh:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

sav

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »
i turn the song off after guccis verse haha

Well, you missed the verse of Ross : "Don Perignon and bitches in my jaccccccuuuuuzzzz'!"  :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 07:39:36 PM »
DAMN, sup with Ross' voice?

kemizt

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 09:07:45 PM »
WTF is up with YouTube lately, why does the tempo sound all fucked up for me on almost every music video I watch? :-\