Author Topic: guys I need to find a number to deathrow................  (Read 377 times)

missnwawhoorider

guys I need to find a number to deathrow................
« on: October 22, 2009, 12:53:05 PM »
it is an old number I am looking for,it is very important that I find this number.I am willing to help yall but you gotta help me.I can put up something that yall really need but I need help first.............please this is no joke,yall know I don't ask for shit unless things are really bad and by the way i forgive the ones who did me bad matter of fact I don't even care and ain't interested in pursuing it.If anything Brandon did me a favor when he did it because it made me and my freind face something we haven't been facing in awhile.So thank you brandon...............your still my boy.................and c-blue you old dog you,hows the kids?How is your children daygo,how is the family the rest of you?I haven'ty seen yall in weeks and been giggling at yall but not sure rather I should come back or not,but this ordering pizza to niks house was to funny to resist,not that I did it or anything..............lol

Sparegeez

Re: guys I need to find a number to deathrow................
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 12:54:49 PM »
bitch, imma really find you and perform liposuction on your throat with my shank

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »
I love your ass too............damn i missed your stupid ass..........so what the fuck has been up with all the beef and what happened between nik and sik cuz i have apperantly missed alot

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 12:57:54 PM »
hahaha ur back

the ghost

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 01:00:11 PM »
Welcome Back Queen!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 01:01:02 PM »
I told you that you would come back when you left. Actually I don't think you ever left.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 01:03:27 PM »
guys I had the h1n1 and almost died,if you get a cough or anything that looks like a cold and you get one fever,your stomach hurts,you get diarhea or you feel weak that is what that shit is............get to the hospital immediately..........there is a rush cuz it can stop you from breathing,it is very serious..............

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 01:04:47 PM »
guys I had the h1n1 and almost died,if you get a cough or anything that looks like a cold and you get one fever,your stomach hurts,you get diarhea or you feel weak that is what that shit is............get to the hospital immediately..........there is a rush cuz it can stop you from breathing,it is very serious..............

i had those symptoms but i think it was from listenin to fat joes new album

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 01:05:51 PM »
man... go away

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 01:06:21 PM »
lol at blunt.............so did yall get your shots?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 01:06:33 PM »

LOL. Is it that bad?

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 01:07:09 PM »
but spare I am going to follow you aroundf I have decided I love you lol

westsiderider323

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 01:08:04 PM »

LOL. Is it that bad?

what album by a wack ass artist isnt bad?
but yea it sucks ass

Sparegeez

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »
but spare I am going to follow you aroundf I have decided I love you lol

you might as well join the pathetic club

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 01:09:46 PM »
guys I am telling you it tried to get me to stop breathing I was on the machine for one half an hour and i had to take tylenol to keep the swelling down on my lungs............for one week i thought about yall and nothing but you I thought shit I gotta get up there and warn them cuz they are young and would be likely to get that shit...........it likes to attaxck young and old people.........