Author Topic: Lil Wayne could face one year jail sentence  (Read 944 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Lil Wayne could face one year jail sentence
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2009, 08:45:23 AM »
I would not call Wayne "big" worldwide because he's not

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »

lol, only rapper to sell 3 million+ records in the last 5-6 years & he's not that big.

i'm not trying to support him or his music, so i don't see where this argument is coming from, but you guys are out of your mind if you think this guy isn't one of the top names in music, in terms of popularity.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2009, 10:21:32 AM »
Don't care for Wayne all that much but damn NY is a fucked up state.  They're laws are out of control.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Blasphemy

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2009, 10:55:14 AM »

lol, only rapper to sell 3 million+ records in the last 5-6 years & he's not that big.

i'm not trying to support him or his music, so i don't see where this argument is coming from, but you guys are out of your mind if you think this guy isn't one of the top names in music, in terms of popularity.

Game :p lol I Agree though, given his faggotry pop music he is populer, doesn't mean he is good, but let mainstream amerikkka have his dumbass. Watch, you'll see some stupid wiggaz saying "OMG HE IS LIK,E 2PAC, HE CAME OUTTA JAIL WITH OUT A SCRATCH" even though we will probably geta report he dropped the soap.

MediumL

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2009, 10:56:28 AM »
Lil Waynes not that big worldwide but he is big in the USA. In the rest of the world Kanye, Eminem and possibly Jay Z, Snoop and 50 Cent are bigger.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2009, 11:49:37 AM »
^^^^ thank you ... dyslexia is a huge pb on this board

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2009, 12:06:28 PM »
Lil Waynes not that big worldwide but he is big in the USA. In the rest of the world Kanye, Eminem and possibly Jay Z, Snoop and 50 Cent are bigger.

he is pretty LARGE in Asia & they make up most of the world lol.

& the UK for that matter.

anyway, who is of higher stature than Weezy in popularity? don't give me that "Roman Polanski" bullshit, no way in the world, unless you're culturally challenged lol.

Game :p lol I Agree though, given his faggotry pop music he is populer, doesn't mean he is good, but let mainstream amerikkka have his dumbass. Watch, you'll see some stupid wiggaz saying "OMG HE IS LIK,E 2PAC, HE CAME OUTTA JAIL WITH OUT A SCRATCH" even though we will probably geta report he dropped the soap

LOL! that's the sad truth though; i bet you Wayne wanted to get arrested for street cred or some shit like that lol.

Invincible

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2009, 06:04:08 PM »
Don't care for Wayne all that much but damn NY is a fucked up state.  They're laws are out of control.

Well, its a great law in this case.  :D

Elano

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2009, 11:45:14 PM »
anyway, who is of higher stature than Weezy in popularity? don't give me that "Roman Polanski" bullshit, no way in the world, unless you're culturally challenged lol.

i think that you are not connected with the real world,or you are just too young

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2009, 10:12:32 AM »

i think that you are not connected with the real world,or you are just too young

or you just can't give me an answer & you don't want to stay lookin' like a moron lol. :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2009, 12:24:14 PM »

or you just can't give me an answer & you don't want to stay lookin' like a moron lol. :laugh:

you are the only one that stay lookin like a moron in this thread,but go on with your silly theories

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2009, 01:13:52 PM »

you are the only one that stay lookin like a moron in this thread,but go on with your silly theories

alright son, the question still stands.

Elano

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »

LMAO @ you calling me "son"  :D

alright son, the question still stands.