Author Topic: Man....  (Read 4056 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Man....
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2009, 03:05:49 PM »
OK I live in the Bay area, and will give an unbiased opinion of San Leandro.  It has some bad parts and some nice parts.  Kinda like most cities.

Really there is bad parts and nice parts in a city??? Stop the fucking presses. lol seriously, when people talk like this its genericness at its most. Its like in supports "they need to score to win, they need to throw the ball to play and  I saw them in the locker room they were getting ready, shirts were coming off jerseys on". I can discribe america like that.

Amerikkka - Sorta nice, some really iffy parts, avoid the desert its hot, avoid the beach its near the ocean. lol

Guess you didn't catch the sarcasm there ::)

Yes, because its so eazy 2 catch Sarcasm in text. Hey, you're really funny and witty. now tell me, can you see the sarcasm in that?  :laugh:

Yeah put a pair of balls on your chin :D

Don't turn bitch, just because I pointed out how its a fail 2 try and provide sarcasm in text.

Sparegeez

« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2009, 03:08:25 PM »
Im not trynna be over dramatic but if you're gonna talking about the HOOD, then we're gonna talk about THE HOOD
he means business hahaha

quit lying to yourself you know most people on here don't know what im talking about.
yeah and youre one of them

oh so you laugh at those who claim to know watsup? fasho. just because you didn't make it out, doesn't mean you know about it. In fact if you knew what wassup you'd get yourself educated and on the right track. get up on game BROOOOO

Muhfukka

« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2009, 03:18:08 PM »

if you're gonna talking about the HOOD, then we're gonna talk about THE HOOD

fa sho hommie

the ghost

« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »
OK I live in the Bay area, and will give an unbiased opinion of San Leandro.  It has some bad parts and some nice parts.  Kinda like most cities.

Really there is bad parts and nice parts in a city??? Stop the fucking presses. lol seriously, when people talk like this its genericness at its most. Its like in supports "they need to score to win, they need to throw the ball to play and  I saw them in the locker room they were getting ready, shirts were coming off jerseys on". I can discribe america like that.

Amerikkka - Sorta nice, some really iffy parts, avoid the desert its hot, avoid the beach its near the ocean. lol

Yes, because its so eazy 2 catch Sarcasm in text. Hey, you're really funny and witty. now tell me, can you see the sarcasm in that?  :laugh:

Don't turn bitch, just because I pointed out how its a fail 2 try and provide sarcasm in text.

LOL putting balls on your chin was being sarcastic!

j/p it's all good.  I don't wish balls on your chin.

Blasphemy

« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2009, 03:23:43 PM »

lol sometimes I 4get G-Spot is jokes. I guess I'm just used 2 all the jokes being on Lights, or that 1 guys family lol

Sparegeez

« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2009, 03:26:24 PM »

fa sho hommie

YOU KNOW ASIANS TAKE HELLA PICTURES RIGHT??

the ghost

« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2009, 03:26:47 PM »

lol sometimes I 4get G-Spot is jokes. I guess I'm just used 2 all the jokes being on Lights, or that 1 guys family lol

Yeah leave normal thought at the door here.  I've been serious maybe twice on the g spot

Sparegeez

« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2009, 03:28:19 PM »
how bout we get back to the topic at hand. so is tannerg a looney or a muhfukka?

Muhfukka

« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2009, 03:29:27 PM »

fa sho hommie

YOU KNOW ASIANS TAKE HELLA PICTURES RIGHT??
hahahaha no but you should

Sparegeez

« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2009, 03:31:22 PM »
i got a ton of friends, asian, latino, black, and white you need to hop off bruh lol. dont be mad your only friend is AG

Muhfukka

« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2009, 03:43:58 PM »
i got a ton of friends, asian, latino, black, and white you need to hop off bruh lol. dont be mad your only friend is AG
allright replacement jew

AGeesta

« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »
i think philipino chicks are the finest type of asian chicks
too bad Sparachink cant fuck one

Sparegeez

« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2009, 03:52:30 PM »

my girlfriend is philipino... dumbass LOL. you stay losing

Sparegeez

« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2009, 03:53:22 PM »
allright replacement jew

:'( :'( :'(

AGeesta

« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2009, 04:17:21 PM »

my girlfriend is philipino... dumbass LOL. you stay losing

you dont gotta lie to kick it