Author Topic: Aftermath's Bishop Lamont dropping Team America Sat. Feat. Warren G. Nate Dogg!  (Read 8739 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

yeah Aftermath is setting themselves up for FAILURE big time... realist talk in 09'

How's that, when Bishop is off Aftermath..?

I pretty much lost all interest in the Team America project after all the push-backs.. I anticipated it, but now it's whatever.  :grumpy:

oh i didnt know he officially left.  it's past due anyways, but the whole accent thing is wack anyways- hip hop and comedy just dont mesh well

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Classic comedy hip-hop track:

Eminem has funny hip-hop but Relapse wasn't reflective of that.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Blah this shit is weak. Beat is on point but that's about it. And why is aftermathmusic.com acting like Bishop is still signed to Aftermath and still heavily involved with Detox ? We all know it's not true, even 50 said on the radio Bishop got dropped.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Blah this shit is weak. Beat is on point but that's about it. And why is aftermathmusic.com acting like Bishop is still signed to Aftermath and still heavily involved with Detox ? We all know it's not true, even 50 said on the radio Bishop got dropped.
not that i don't believe you, but could you link me to the interview?

Mista Rosa

yeah Aftermath is setting themselves up for FAILURE big time... realist talk in 09'

How's that, when Bishop is off Aftermath..?

I pretty much lost all interest in the Team America project after all the push-backs.. I anticipated it, but now it's whatever.  :grumpy:

just expecting some new nate dogg.

As long as there is no official update bishop is still at aftermath for me.

Why would he be dropped??
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

At the 3.00 mark

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jiribx59p7U&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jiribx59p7U&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;c</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

At the 3.00 mark

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jiribx59p7U&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jiribx59p7U&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;c</a>
thanks for the whole thing :)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn bishop fallin off wit the last few traxx
step it up bishop
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
Bishop never fell off, if anything he stepped his game up, it's these new shitty beats he's rapping on (not the one's for this tape, the ones with Drama beats and some other shitty producers, Drama beats fuckin sucks!) and that corny ass flow he's doin here. BUT, as stated by Bishop a thousand times, this is just for comedy purposes, don't take this shit serious. But that leads to the same old argument of "why ruin these damn good beats?!?", which I would agree with. We know Bishop has an amazing beat selection, just look at his past street albums, but this tape will be all wasted instrumentals. Comedy is one thing, but nobody wants to hear that from Bishop, when we know he can bring serious HEAT to the table and is arguably one of the best on the west right now.

As for his label situation, I feel bad for him, it's obvious he's getting the Hittman/Beast/etc. treatment. He's most likely still signed, but obviously no one really cares for him anymore (as stated by 50, and he is right). This will all eventually lead to his departure IMO within the next year or so. Whether he leaves on his own (doubt it) or gets the official boot, he won't remain on Aftermath. After hearing that 50 Cent interview, that is the nail in the coffin for me still having hopes for Bishop on Aftermath. And for those who didn't see, 50 basically put him in the group of people (Hittman, Truth Hurts, Stat Quo) that Dre just couldn't get to that next level and gave up on.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
good to hear that he got dropped
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit

he hasn't! when we hear the official word then we will know! all we know is hear say!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 04:23:50 PM by dredolf hitler »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
i dont think he's been dropped, what i got was 50 was saying how he polished game up.. and he couldve polished anyone coming out at that time and rose them to stardom and made money off them

BiggBoogaBiff

bout riiigh... bout time he can get up wit Black Milk and others and still make that smack music that gets 2 us quicker.

say no to gay voices in a rappers flows for 2010!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
To clearify to everyone, Bishop Lamont is still officially signed to Aftermath/Interscope. Also, if anyone has seen the movie "Team America" than they will understand that Bishop's upcoming mix-tape is an audio representation of the movie. It's a fun, comical and ignorant satire purposely done to entertain people like the movie did. It was not made to express "westcoast gangsta" rap nor is it made to show "classic Hip Hop" prowess or "street" storrytelling. It's pure sillyness and ignorance which he is giving fans for free to hold them over 'till DETOX and "The Reformation". The only reason people (including 50 Cent) thinks Dre ain't fuckin' with him right now is because Dre is finishing up his own album as well as Em's "Relapse 2". Bishop has already contributed enormously to DETOX so he's focusing on his street albums and self promo. Interscope doesn't want Bishop unleashed to the world 'till DETOX drops. Period.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
pretty much lost all interest in the Team America project after all the push-backs.. I anticipated it, but now it's whatever.  grumpy

:-\

but that doesn't mean I'm on the "oh he's been dropped from the math for sure" bandwagon...  ::)
it's just too bad no one over their can get their shit together, not even for a mix-tape.
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com