Author Topic: Aftermath's Bishop Lamont dropping Team America Sat. Feat. Warren G. Nate Dogg!  (Read 8756 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Cant wait for this , Bishop and Indef is only gonna bring heat
yeah i think this is the most promising release from 2009 for me

Paul

who -besides the aftermath groupies- actually thinks Bishop Lamont made more than three good tracks after "It's Bishop"?

Worst post of the year?
funkyfreshintheflesh

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cant wait for this , Bishop and Indef is only gonna bring heat
yeah i think this is the most promising release from 2009 for me

Dunno if I'd go that far but it definitely has the potential to be top 10 for me

Prof@ssor

Good lookin man!

Bishop posted this on this Myspace! :D

hmmm...no aftermath logo anymore in the banner.....conclude what you want ^^

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
its obvious the guy is dropped from aftermath. he hasnt worked in ages with dre, and there's been no news of him workin on detox in a long ass time.
there's been tonnes of reports by insiders floating on the net, that he's been dropped from the label. he has vehemently denied these claims, but has had no proof to back it up, so there is just about as much credibility that he's not the label, as there is that he is on the label. i'm leaning more towards him not being on the math any longer.
thats why he's dropping all his material now on these mixtapes. they were songs that he was working on for his album, especially the warren g and nate dogg track produceed by warren. that was supposed to be on his album.
it seems like you're lost, this isn't allhiphop.com
whatever dude,
just look at the pic in your avatar,... "who i gotta kill to get a record deal" by bishop lamont. sounds pretty desparate to me.

ok, thats all im gonna say on this topic. i'm done speakin on it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 02:42:34 PM by ironmike »

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
First of all, I haven't seen any proof from these "insiders". Do you?
That pic is the cover of his first mixtape.

And seriously, aren't y'all tired of all this? "He's with aftermath. No he's not. Now he is. Not anymore." It reminds me those Game/50 beefs that nobody cares about.

MediumL

At the end of the day I don't care whether he's on Aftermath or not. As long as he keeps putting out dope music then I'm happy.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
At the end of the day I don't care whether he's on Aftermath or not. As long as he keeps putting out dope music then I'm happy.

Exactly

Lunatic

Exactly
Co Sign this..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Me too. 

Even though I still want to know the situation just to see who's lying and who's telling the truth.  Additionally, if he's not on the Math it might mean his production value might change.  :(

At the end of the day, I'm all for dope music and I think he's easily one of the best on the west and in hip-hop today.  Looking forward to whatever he drops. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
The sooner Bishop will be free from any contract obligations with Interscope ( maybe he is already) the better it will be . he has to move on and do his own things ...  he never will drop an album on the Math so I dont know why yall are so obsessed with it ... 

Fifty ( we're talking about a worldwide star here) struggles a LOT to release his 4th album  and you expect Bishop to release an album under the same label ? please .

BISD and Relapse II might be the last two albums that will drop under the Aftermath/Shady/G Unit for a long long time ...  Fifty , Em ( and Dre if a miracle happened) are the only artists who have a shot at releasing material under Interscope , forget about the others , it's not going to happen

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
The sooner Bishop will be free from any contract obligations with Interscope ( maybe he is already) the better it will be . he has to move on and do his own things ...  he never will drop an album on the Math so I dont know why yall are so obsessed with it ... 

Fifty ( we're talking about a worldwide star here) struggles a LOT to release his 4th album  and you expect Bishop to release an album under the same label ? please .

BISD and Relapse II might be the last two albums that will drop under the Aftermath/Shady/G Unit for a long long time ...  Fifty , Em ( and Dre if a miracle happened) are the only artists who have a shot at releasing material under Interscope , forget about the others , it's not going to happen
hey, you couldn't stay away, could you ;D ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

it seems like you're lost, this isn't allhiphop.com
whatever dude,
just look at the pic in your avatar,... "who i gotta kill to get a record deal" by bishop lamont. sounds pretty desparate to me.

ok, thats all im gonna say on this topic. i'm done speakin on it.
did a quick search,this is what i call desperate:

^^
please dont up this thread anymore.
i'm layin off the dissing on bishop.
i got a warning from one of the mods, so i dont want to be seen like i'm still dissin him.

Glasses Malone, i'd advise you not to be part of bishop lamont's crusade in disrespecting westcoast veterans like ice cube and snoop dogg.
do not take part in that in any sort of way. these 2 guys paved the way for the westcoast. these 2 guys have done so much for the west, and have put so many cats on, that they dont need to do nothin for nobody anymore. snoop and cube are not obliged to do anything for bishop or anybody else. they have paid their dues. thats dr dre's & aftermath's job to promote bishop lamont. bishop need to quit yappin his mouth like a bytch.
bishop is an ungrateful hater, who dont respect his elders. he dont want to understand the food chain. he needs to check himself.

snoop and cube have done nothin to bishop to warrant any disrespect from him.

bishop wants to diss them coz they aint took him under their wings?... i mean, what the fuck!!! dude has got dre puttin him under his wing.
if he cant be greatful for that, then bishop doesnt deserve to be on aftermath.

bishop and game squashed the beef before, and then when bishop tried to get game to do a song with him, and game refused, and now bishop decided to diss game? bishop is a hoe.

its like bishop needs every single established artist in the rap game to get behind him in order for him to blow up,.... if thats so, then that just means that bishop aint hot enough to blow up, and that aint nobody's fault. he has dre behind him, so he need to shut the fukk up. bishop's a hoe. please tell him this.

glasses malone, i respect you as a rapper, and i wish you all the success, but bishop lamont is a pee-on and will cramp your style.
dont do no diss records with him on the westcoast vets.

damn, there goes warren again givin away the handful of songs with nate hooks he recorded with nate before the first stroke.
first it was one that he gave to bishop lamont for his album, and now givin "100 miles & runnin" to raekwon. luckily it didnt end up happenin. maybe raekwon wasnt goin to use it for his album, so warren decided to use it for himself. warren needs to quit givin away those nate hooks to other artists. it sounds like warren is desperate, and is givin his prized possesions to other artists in order to get on their albums. warren's got no shame. nate might not be able to record any new hooks ever again because of his condition, and warren wants to waste them few unheard nate hooks on other peoples albums. real fukkin shame. nate recorded those hooks for warren and not bishop lamont, jay z or eminem, ffs!

this is a hoe move by bishop, but i wouldnt expect anything less from him.
he's angry coz he aint blowin up like game did on the math , so dre will most probably drop him off the math, so he resorts to these low ass tactics in order to create some buzz, but it will fail. that shyt dont work with dre, and thats why game got shifted from the math to geffen. interscope aint that stupid to drop game completely, coz he's huge now, but bishop hasnt even released an album, so they will drop him quicker than flies to shyt.

if snoop decides to take this to wax, he will murder bishops career before it has even started.
if cube takes this to wax, he will also murder bishop's career before it has even started.
if game disses bishop, it will be the same thing.

now imagine if all 3 team together,... they will destroy bishop lamont, crooked I, and their "no country for old men" hatin asses.
« Last Edit: 13 January 2009, 14:32:18 by ironmike »

http://www.rapradar.com/True-Story/rr-exclusive-bishop-lamont-is-no-longer-aftermath-confirmed.html

A very reliable source at Interscope Records spoke to the good folks at Aftermath Entertainment and DJ Vlad has been vindicated: Bishop Lamont is no longer a part of Aftermath. Enjoy your day.

don't know should I believe this, since Bishop just said he is still an Aftermath artist... I hope it's not true

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna

hey, you couldn't stay away, could you ;D ;)

I never left ... I went on vacations and my account was deleted when I came back ...  Go figure

Mista Rosa

can't wait to hear the track. but WTF nate dogg features on mixtape ( bishop twista ludacris young lawless.. ) that's fucked up.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."