Author Topic: 50 Cent - Before i Self Destruct leaked  (Read 13691 times)

Jay_J

Re: 50 Cent - Before i Self Destruct leaked
« Reply #270 on: October 31, 2009, 09:23:34 AM »
i dont want to call it as an album... it sounds like a mixtape... can anyone show me a song that cant be made by any decent producer at a home studio?
when it comes to massacre, its my 2nd favourite album of 50... can anyone make songs like "outta control, candy shop, a lil bit, my toy soldier"? they are all bangers, and u can feel how professional they sound when u listen them... i dont call BISD and CURTIS as relased offical albums... these can be only mixtape quailty albums... the only thing making you buy it is 50 cent is on them... thats all.... GRODT and MASSACRE was something proffesional and unique, something worth to pay, something making you still listen by years... who is listining to CURTIS now? and who will listen to BISD after years?????

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #271 on: October 31, 2009, 09:47:28 AM »
i dont want to call it as an album... it sounds like a mixtape... can anyone show me a song that cant be made by any decent producer at a home studio?
when it comes to massacre, its my 2nd favourite album of 50... can anyone make songs like "outta control, candy shop, a lil bit, my toy soldier"? they are all bangers, and u can feel how professional they sound when u listen them... i dont call BISD and CURTIS as relased offical albums... these can be only mixtape quailty albums... the only thing making you buy it is 50 cent is on them... thats all.... GRODT and MASSACRE was something proffesional and unique, something worth to pay, something making you still listen by years... who is listining to CURTIS now? and who will listen to BISD after years?????

yeah gotta admit shit does not sound like an album

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #272 on: October 31, 2009, 09:53:57 AM »

Anyone noticed how we get Flight 187 repackaged as Ok Your Right, using the same flow only the latter is just damn boring and Flight 187 is much better.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #273 on: October 31, 2009, 12:40:06 PM »
I'll say this, Curtis and BISD do suffer from poorer production than Get Rich or Massacre.  This is most likely due to the mixing phase.  The beats themselves aren't necessarily bad.  Matter of fact I think both have really dope beats but they all suffer from poor mixing.  I guess that's the genius of Dr.Dre. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #274 on: October 31, 2009, 02:50:41 PM »
KARMA.

Even though 50 is a better artist than Fat Joe, he shouldn't have put up Joe's album on his site, rofl!

Nah,I dont know why people are making a big deal of this,the album release is less then a month away.Leaks happpening like this happen to almost all big artists.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #275 on: October 31, 2009, 04:51:30 PM »
I'm baffled that Respect It or Check It & Flight 187 were even street tape tracks.

I loved I'm Paranoid but I understand if you don't want to pay the money for a sample so you just go the mixtape route instead.  There's a high art to doing mixtapes which you'd think 50 would know...I mean he really was a huge factor in establishing the power of street tapes.

Respect It or Check It was amazing.

& for I'm Paranoid, a guy like 50 who talked on a whole album of how rich he is, should be willing to spend the money for the sample.

The beat for "I'm Paranoid" is an old Wu-Tang beat....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #276 on: October 31, 2009, 08:58:38 PM »
I'm baffled that Respect It or Check It & Flight 187 were even street tape tracks.

I loved I'm Paranoid but I understand if you don't want to pay the money for a sample so you just go the mixtape route instead.  There's a high art to doing mixtapes which you'd think 50 would know...I mean he really was a huge factor in establishing the power of street tapes.

Respect It or Check It was amazing.

& for I'm Paranoid, a guy like 50 who talked on a whole album of how rich he is, should be willing to spend the money for the sample.

The beat for "I'm Paranoid" is an old Wu-Tang beat....

so is the beat for "So Disrespectful" lol.

SO PRUP

« Reply #277 on: November 01, 2009, 12:57:25 PM »
someone pm me a link

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #278 on: November 01, 2009, 05:42:04 PM »
The albums a lil dissapointing, i mean there are some really good songs on it but some of the street songs sound too forced and the mainstream tracks are all ruined by little things (sample on Baby By Me, crap hook on Do You Think About Me, Kells on Could've Been You) usually 50s mainstream songs are bumpable and fit in the album whereas these just sound like they were added to the tracklist

The most dissapointing thing about the album though is the production, i know he wanted it to sound grimey and street but some of the beats just sound cheap, which is annoying since 50 surely can't have a small album budget :-\

But the album isn't at all terrible, it just sounds abit like one of his mixtapes with a few Dre beats and chick tracks, it's easily better than Curtis (although some of the street tunes on that would've fitted onto this album nicely)

It isnt terrible and its not great. its above average for 50 and for my ears for a 50 album. Its better than the last two albums and thats a start. I agree with the rest of you statement and have to give you mad props for the Profile Pic! You are a dude with taste!  8)

8) 8)

Matty

« Reply #279 on: November 01, 2009, 06:29:26 PM »
i can't really listen to this album beyond a quick listen, 50's voice is real weird, not enjoyable to listen to :-\

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #280 on: November 01, 2009, 07:53:36 PM »
I get that 50 wanted this album to have that grimy, street influenced, mixtape vibe to it...but he might've overdone it by picking some of these tracks. The average mixtape costs $5, a retail release costs about $15. There's a reason for that.

BISD does have its joints though.

The_Game

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #281 on: November 01, 2009, 09:53:33 PM »
can someone hook us up  8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #282 on: November 01, 2009, 11:22:02 PM »
can someone hook us up  8)

it takes 5 secs to google it

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #283 on: November 01, 2009, 11:43:55 PM »
what the fuck ever!!this song aint all that...really u mathfuckaz have a hard time of knowing whats hot and whats just aight...and this my friends is ..aight, nothing special.he has  better. :-\

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #284 on: November 01, 2009, 11:47:12 PM »
2nd verse on stretch is dope, Fif really spitting