Author Topic: For the Game fans. (new snippet, produced by Jim Jonsin feat. Static Major)  (Read 946 times)

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game has always put out dope albums. The only thing that keeps him from being worthy of obtaining legendary status is his lack of ability to stand on his own and not live off other cats names. If he could make more real life tracks (like this) but without using other rappers names he could easily go down as one of the top 5 ever from the West.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
Dope! Sounds like My Life (Part 2) but more laid back and better chorus! Hoping this track find it's way to the R.E.D album
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
wheres the single that was spose to drop this week?

Cee Hardy (BWS) said that the single probably wont drop till Monday (maybe Tuesday) - LA Girl ft. Chris Brown

He also said that a Dr. Dre beat might make it on to RED (Only might! Dont go crazy)

Plus he said that a mixtape should be coming next week too, it's more like an album in itself and was slated to be called Red October but obviously that aint gonna work in November!

He said that its the best Album Game has made (he would tho) and its gonna be a classic you can bump from front to back

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Cee Hardy (BWS) said that the single probably wont drop till Monday (maybe Tuesday) - LA Girl ft. Chris Brown

He also said that a Dr. Dre beat might make it on to RED (Only might! Dont go crazy)

Plus he said that a mixtape should be coming next week too, it's more like an album in itself and was slated to be called Red October but obviously that aint gonna work in November!

He said that its the best Album Game has made (he would tho) and its gonna be a classic you can bump from front to back

What Dre beat are you talking about ? If you're talking about that picture of Dre and Game in the studio Snoop said they were in the studio workin on Detox and snoop suggest Game for a particular beat.

and that's bad news about his single lol, been expecting it since last friday loll,   but Cee Hardy a.k.a Cee lee from bws is a bitch always talking about shit that never happens, like when he made up some shit about Game gon release a videoclip for Superman...shit never saw the light of day.

props for the info tho  ;D

westsiderider323

felt like i was gonna get a headache when i saw chris browns name what the fuck?? he should have ray j instead hes actually from LA

Lucifuge

Pop track
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Seems like another stupid dirge from the Game. The corny piano beat with a boy that never reached the puberty on the hook sounds like a comedy sketch that Andy Samberg would play on Saturday Night Live. I don't think the Game meant this song for laughs.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is definitely not what I expected, in a good way, props octo