Author Topic: So anytime a Mexican artist get's promoted here it will get blocked or banned?  (Read 550 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
just shattered this guys dreams

cheesefry

just shattered this guys dreams
maybe.  but no cavities!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!

what do you think about my music? click on the links of my Sig..........give it just 1 minute of your time please.

YOU WILL NEVER BLOW, JOIN THE REAL WORLD AND GET A 9 TO 5.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN GHOSTWRITING MATERIAL.
Thanks for your opinion.
Kain makes a good point though. As much as I like it, nothing stands out that would make you blow. It is for a select audience.
Well I make music for people that like it......and you like it......so I'ma keep making music and trying to improve.

i don't got to even listen to this kats music to tell that he got heart for what he do i'll check it out later and get back though

peace

big joe

• Lil Geezy

what do you think about my music? click on the links of my Sig..........give it just 1 minute of your time please.

YOU WILL NEVER BLOW, JOIN THE REAL WORLD AND GET A 9 TO 5.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN GHOSTWRITING MATERIAL.
Thanks for your opinion.
Kain makes a good point though. As much as I like it, nothing stands out that would make you blow. It is for a select audience.
Well I make music for people that like it......and you like it......so I'ma keep making music and trying to improve.

i don't got to even listen to this kats music to tell that he got heart for what he do i'll check it out later and get back though

peace
cool......let me know what you think when you hear it homie.

Lil Reaper

• Lil Geezy
For real? that's how you guy's get down?
Well, honestly a lot of mexican rappers suck and are one-dimensional.

Who gives a fuck if your mexican or black some can rap but the most fucking suck.
I checked out your music but turned off the shit just after a few seconds coz of your
voice, but lyrics is decent.

big joe

• Lil Geezy
For real? that's how you guy's get down?
Well, honestly a lot of mexican rappers suck and are one-dimensional.

Who gives a fuck if your mexican or black some can rap but the most fucking suck.
I checked out your music but turned off the shit just after a few seconds coz of your
voice, but lyrics is decent.
;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

People aren't going to take you seriously if you're not a real poster.  You've been promoting your shit since day one. Its different when one of the members drops something and has people check it out because we know they're not here to try to push stuff on us. When you do it, its like an advertisement. This is a forum for people to congregate and talk about music and other shit, not a place for myspace rappers to push their material on us.

Blasphemy

But then how will Daz get people to get his new album???  ::)

Blood$

But then how will Daz get people to get his new album???  ::)

I don't hate Daz at all but I LOL'd  8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
This is a forum for people to talk shit about music and other shit, not a place for myspace rappers to push their material on us.

amen