Author Topic: TiME FOR THE COUNTER ATTACK.  (Read 780 times)

universe

Re: TiME FOR THE COUNTER ATTACK.
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2009, 09:33:42 AM »
I'M A MERCENARY, WHAT WOULD I GET FROM HACKING THAT SITE ?

MR. PUPPET

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2009, 09:40:37 AM »
This be the duke GOD of califarap.net you fuckers wouldn't stand a chance let me give you a little bit of what a GOD can do to this site if he wanted Code Red, worm, virus, hacker, hackers, hacking, Internet worm, NIPC, Infrastructure thats what I do and no I wasn't part of the flood but if I was I would've just hacked into a mod account and deleted all your members . The goon squad is ready too ride on you fools at anytime and don't act like a female and bann me either.

LAX CITY LIGHTS

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2009, 09:43:06 AM »
whatever dog, go back to you site

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2009, 09:59:32 AM »
Who gives a fuck anymore? They spent a good portion of their evenings putting in work that doesn't even exist now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »
Who gives a fuck anymore? They spent a good portion of their evenings putting in work that doesn't even exist now.
Basically, they didn't get any pussy last night.  Sucks to be them!
Time for a change...bring it!

ikke

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2009, 10:50:47 AM »
This be the duke GOD of califarap.net you fuckers wouldn't stand a chance let me give you a little bit of what a GOD can do to this site if he wanted Code Red, worm, virus, hacker, hackers, hacking, Internet worm, NIPC, Infrastructure thats what I do and no I wasn't part of the flood but if I was I would've just hacked into a mod account and deleted all your members . The goon squad is ready too ride on you fools at anytime and don't act like a female and bann me either.

lol @ somebody with the name mr. puppet callin himself 'duke god', kind of ironic.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2009, 12:43:55 PM »

ey holmes this be lil puppet ese

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »

faggot

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2009, 02:31:09 PM »

ey holmes this be lil puppet ese

DONT LOOK AT MEEEE

DONT LOOK AT MEEEE

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

THE DUKE GOD

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2009, 03:36:47 PM »
There ain't a gotdam thing you can do that will keep the GOD out lmfao.

This forum if full of farm boy whiteboys and little black kids who wish they grew up in the ghetto. Plus they have way to many Euro wanna bes acting like they from the U.S

AGeesta

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2009, 03:46:06 PM »

This forum if full of farm boy whiteboys and little black kids who wish they grew up in the ghetto. Plus they have way to many Euro wanna bes acting like they from the U.S

add asians to that list

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2009, 03:52:11 PM »

yeah youre way too hard for this site you should leave

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2009, 12:49:51 AM »

LOL! As much as I hate to admit you've made a valid point, I have a feeling a "DUKE GOD" such as yourself falls under that same category.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE