Author Topic: the UK is where it's at!!!  (Read 237 times)

infinite59

the UK is where it's at!!!
« on: November 13, 2002, 03:04:16 AM »
I'm hearin that the Prince over there is friends with Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam), that he reads the Qur'an, and that he supports the teaching of Islam in public schools.

Also, I hear that one of Tony Blair reads the Qur'an on occasion and that one of his cabinet members is fasting for a day this month as a display of good will towards the Muslim community.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2002, 03:05:19 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

ToNe1904

Re:the UK is where it's at!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 03:54:19 AM »
one of his cabinet members is fasting for a day this month as a display of good will towards the Muslim community.

if u eva had English food, youd understand why hez fasting. lol j/k

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 04:45:25 AM »
the UK is more tolerant that most other countries in many ways.  ;)

bez

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 06:34:44 AM »
uk for life.  Suckas cant touch us, we invisible on the map.  

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 07:18:45 AM »
uk shud still be ruling the world many places r lucky we're so generous n give shit back. haha don't foreget we still have the best armed force in the world sas are going to take out bush, thats y blair is lickin his ass at the moment then we gone take over again plezbelivit

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2002, 07:33:08 AM »
Ignorance.  LOL  First off, Fasting has nothing to do with Islam.  I fast.  I'm not islamic.  Many religions incorporate fasting into their way of life, it's an all around good idea.  So him "fasting" for Islam is a bunch of crap, I'll take it as him Fasting for Latter Day Saints instead.  

If a guy's a friend with a muslim singer, then that's cool? LOL.  How can you be all on Cat Stevens nuts, and then turn around and say Guns and Roses are sh*t, and all that crap about the genre Cat Stevens is part of? LOL  Maybe you should get into Rupaul, I heard he's thinking of reading the Qu'ran.  

That's another thing.  Why is the king cool for reading the Qu'ran?  I read the Qu'ran but your generosity doesn't extend to me.  

Another thing.  Why teach Islam in public schools, if we can't teach Christianity?  Do you honestly think the UK government is gonna start teaching Islam in school?  If you're talking about the history of Islam, I learned about it right here in america, in school...

And why is Ka Rizzle bitter that Britian hasn't invaded us yet? LOL

I call this the big dick conversation.  Everybody always wants to prove their dick is bigger, so it transcends to everything they discuss.  Ka Rizzle wants to make sure we all know that Britians military dick is bigger than the U.S's.  Well, guess what? Nobody cares.  I won't even argue whether it's true or not. LOL

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2002, 09:36:52 AM »
i aint been to the uk...but it aint fuckin with the u.s....thats for damn sure....

bez

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2002, 09:45:23 AM »
i aint been to the uk...but it aint fuckin with the u.s....thats for damn sure....

stupid comment, you gotta no where to go for a start.  The places for the nightlife and then the palces in the day time to visit.  To say U.K aint fucking with us is a bit dumb cause if you look a the size of are country to yours you will see that is sooooooo very small.  If you live in somewhere like Florida where you all the them parks and shit and you come over here and stay in for example Leicseter then your gunna be dissapointed.  But not everywhere is the same.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2002, 12:15:02 PM »
Damn Bez, a woman coming from Afghanistan under the Taliban would consider Leicester to be a shit hole.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

bez

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2002, 12:18:42 PM »
Damn Bez, a woman coming from Afghanistan under the Taliban would consider Leicester to be a shit hole.

lol very very very very very very good point!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2002, 12:56:24 PM »
We would be better than the US, were it not for the fact that it is so damn cold here. Even our summer is pretty shit, and it always rains. In fact, guess what it's raining now, and there are meant to be gail force winds later on tonight, great!!

bez

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2002, 02:58:45 PM »
We would be better than the US, were it not for the fact that it is so damn cold here. Even our summer is pretty shit, and it always rains. In fact, guess what it's raining now, and there are meant to be gail force winds later on tonight, great!!

Yer I love U.S weather. When it rains its hot.  Dam!! We freeze are balls off in the winter.

Jome

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2002, 06:21:23 PM »
Didn't that Cat Stevens dude got brainwashed?
That's what I heard.. He was a regular dude making music for years, and suddenly he went all religious and total Nutter.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2002, 10:56:21 PM »
yup yup

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2002, 11:04:21 PM »

stupid comment, you gotta no where to go for a start.  The places for the nightlife and then the palces in the day time to visit.  To say U.K aint fucking with us is a bit dumb cause if you look a the size of are country to yours you will see that is sooooooo very small.  If you live in somewhere like Florida where you all the them parks and shit and you come over here and stay in for example Leicseter then your gunna be dissapointed.  But not everywhere is the same.
i aint been to florida...but i hear Miami Beach is poppin...i bet UK dont got shit like Miami Beach...but to quote the great Kam "Who Got The Finest Girls and Best Weather?"...that would be Cali...aint no one seeing Cali life...