Author Topic: Best Producer Tournament Finals  (Read 196 times)

makavelli313

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Best Producer Tournament Finals
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2002, 01:34:34 AM »
premier

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2002, 01:48:58 AM »
Dr. Dre

Jome

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2002, 06:27:31 PM »
Why did we really have this torunament really??
It wasn't like it would be a surprise who would reach the finals, and who would win it..

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2002, 10:53:44 AM »
Well it's all over, and quite predictably Dre did win it in the end. The reason I created this tournament was to see how other people did really. I knew the final would probably be Dre vs Primo, or Dre vs Quik, but I was more interested in how far other people got.

The main suprises were Daz, who was seeded eight and still managed to get to the quarter finals, fifth seed Pete Rock not even making it out of the first group contest, and the fact that even on such a west coast biased board, Primo still made it into the final.

Prehaps it would have been better if the moderators had kept more up to date with proceedings (yes, you can make the quarter finals unsticky now), but overall I think that it was a pretty good tournament.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2002, 10:30:40 AM »
I haven't been around for a week so I wasn't able to make any of these topics stickys like I usually do. Sorry bout that but there's other mods here too.....

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.