Author Topic: brain cells dont reproduce? drug related, snoop  (Read 532 times)

Trauma-san

Re:brain cells dont reproduce? drug related, snoop
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2002, 12:03:16 AM »
^^^^^ hahaha Trauma u crack me up.  Yeah I learned about that in elementary biology, your right.  and I have no brain cells left, cause I smoke so much pot.  I never acted like u were out of your mind, I just wonder how the fuck you seem 110% sure that u are right.  Well you found a website with a theory that brain cells grow back.  Whoopty fucking doo.  I just saw the national enquirer and President Bush is actually a alien from mars.  Oh wait, but you have been a scientist for the last 45 years studying brain cells right.  Oh and your the same guy that stated some shit like more violence occurs due to pot than any other drug, and 25% or so of people who smoke weed could be declared legally insane.  Yeah u are totally right, and I fully understand u now.  Oh wait, no I don't I don't understand anything because I have no brain cells left because I smoked too much pot.  Oh wait, now I understand cause they just grew back and it makes perfect sense.

^^ Your words are a little jumbled... um... could you lay the pipe down and try again?  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2002, 03:04:07 PM »
^^ Your words are a little jumbled... um... could you lay the pipe down and try again?  

no I can't because I am really addicted and I have to have my cravings or I don't think I could continue living.  But aren't you a college graduate.  Mr. I am always right.  u should easily be able to understand what I have posted.  And do I sense Trauma getting a little upset.  Is it because there is someone on this board that actually doesn't agree with him, other than infinite.  Or is it because I am making a totally relevant point yet you don't want to admit to it.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2002, 05:47:07 PM »
Yo, chill guys, if you got any beef or any arguements, IM each other or something, this is going off topic.  

Brain cells do reproduce, thats why old people can still have a sharp mind if they keep excersizing it.  The reason people still beleive why they dont reproduce, is probably cuz that belief is a century old.  

Well atleast thats what I read on some website, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...