Author Topic: do you know yourself?  (Read 370 times)

Doggystylin

do you know yourself?
« on: November 13, 2002, 06:46:35 PM »
or are you a lost soul? do you know who you are and what you are doing in life or is it all a blur to you? are you living each day by day and not knowin why you do shit....well figure yourself out then take controll of your mind body and soul.....im in the process myself

Suga Foot

Re:do you know yourself?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 07:04:47 PM »
I believe one must love theirself more than anything.  I'm not talking about being cocky and shit like that, but at the end of the day, all you have is yourself.  If everything of mine was taken away, all my posetions, all the people in my life, i'd still have myself.  Sometimes I go downtown and hang out for the day.  Just me.  My friends think it's hella weird, but I don't care, I love myself.   ;D  Ever since i have felt this way about myself, my life has become so much clearer.  I know what i want in life and i know how to get it.  And each day I get closer and closer.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2002, 07:06:12 PM by Suga Foot »

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 07:12:18 PM »
I believe one must love theirself more than anything.  I'm not talking about being cocky and shit like that, but at the end of the day, all you have is yourself.  If everything of mine was taken away, all my posetions, all the people in my life, i'd still have myself.  Sometimes I go downtown and hang out for the day.  Just me.  My friends think it's hella weird, but I don't care, I love myself.   ;D  Ever since i have felt this way about myself, my life has become so much clearer.  I know what i want in life and i know how to get it.  And each day I get closer and closer.

amen to that, thats real talk, i feel that too suga baby, cuz a lot of times i just want to be alone because i know what i want, its just me, i gotta make myself happy, friends come and go, same with family(their gonna die one day) so you better be happy with yourself cuz no ones gonna be there in the end to make you happy

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 07:15:32 PM »
Also when you love yourself, you are your own best friend, you can just chill by yourself, you will never feel uncomfortable in any situations, and you will have a lot of self confidnece.

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 07:19:09 PM »
Also when you love yourself, you are your own best friend, you can just chill by yourself, you will never feel uncomfortable in any situations, and you will have a lot of self confidnece.

word, i just threw away a lot of my friends cuz i thought they were all ignorant and uneccasary and i was right, ive learnt a lot these past few years, some people always need someone else to do stuff with but naw im st8, just like that nas song "drunk by myself"

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2002, 08:45:29 PM »
I kinda have been a Lost Soul....Yo Doggy, U know how I rap about being a Lost Soul sometimes....

But lately, I've been lookin into tha future, It waz real blurry 4 me before....I mean tha other day I got accepted 2 College.....ME.....Dat shit rite there waz unbelievable, I hadn't really thought much about college.....but when I had my chance, I filled out those applications and they all of a sudden accepted me.....Wat I'm tryin 2 say is people who are Lost Souls are tha ones who underestimate themselves and dont have faith in tha future.....sheeet, ima change that mentality 4 sho....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 02:04:26 AM »

That's a very mature outlook on life you have there (I feel the same way).  I came up with that realization in my mind (like you did) about 5 years ago... the only constant in the world is Myself.  I have to like myself, because I'm gonna be around me the rest of my life; so I do things that I enjoy, I live my whole life that way.  Over the past couple years I've realized there's another constant, and that's god in your life, so with the two, you can really excel at anything.  Don't forget the role of god in your life as your best friend, it's a really powerful thing once you start to understand that concept, I haven't fully mastered it yet.  Peace~

ToNe1904

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2002, 03:56:18 AM »
Ive been sumwhat lost lately, i gotta admit. Jus pretty much chillin, workin...n thas about it. I cant decide if i wanna fuk wit College again, or not. So im basically, jus floatin righ now...not goin up or down. Which can git to u after a while. True, itz better then goin DOWN. But, usually...u gotta descend before u can ascend. Shit, i cant even decide between 2 femalez that i wanna talk to. lol Shit, maybe ill jus keep both...they 2 different flavaz anywayz....if yah feel me... ;) Gotta keep one on deck, yah KNOW?

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2002, 04:03:46 AM »
or are you a lost soul? do you know who you are and what you are doing in life or is it all a blur to you? are you living each day by day and not knowin why you do shit....well figure yourself out then take controll of your mind body and soul.....im in the process myself

That is good.  Keep striving for self-mastery.  If self-mastery is your goal in life then I would say you are on a fruitful and prosperous path.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2002, 02:42:25 PM »
Yo, my nickname used to be 'LoSt-sOuLjA' ... changed it... Im with suga baby and Trauma, know yo self, love your self.  I used to be confused and stuff, but now i have goals, determination, so I know wut im gonna do, i know where im going with wht im doing, and I try to stay concious bout myself, actions have reactions, how will what im doing now, effect my life then?  What am I here for? wht have i learned, do I have anything to teach?  numsayin, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2002, 07:26:35 PM »
I am sort of a lost soul I guess.  Like I have tons of ambition and goals and shit, and so much that I want to do in life, but I feel so confused.  I don't even know like where I am right now in life, if ya feel me.  I am in my senior year of college and I will graduate in June.  I really don't know what I want to do.  Well actually I know I really want to start up a business, but that shit is very risky and expensive.  Like I really want to go travel the world after I graduate, but I don't know if I should just get right into a job.  I always trip out on the future and shit.  Its pretty crazy just sitting and thinking about this type of stuff.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2002, 09:37:42 PM »
Im with suga baby and Trauma

-{bLaDe}

lmao @ suga baby.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2002, 09:43:32 PM »
lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2002, 01:59:04 PM »
Im with suga baby and Trauma

-{bLaDe}

lmao @ suga baby.....

i said that first in my post, recognize bitch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2002, 04:20:09 PM »
I'm definently lost...