Author Topic: Various 50 Cent Interviews (Says Jigga Took A L From Nas & Speaks On Beanie)  (Read 2425 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 05:26:03 AM by Meho »
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Matty

what do 50 cent and the game have in common? we could go with their albums getting progressively worse throughout their careers, but the whole dissing jay-z to try and get attention/provoke a response is even lamer. 50 and game both lose.

OG Hack Wilson

welll jayz is clearly a gay

but hes not as gay as 50
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jome

^^ What are you, 10 year old or something?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
"Jay-Z Lost To Nas?"

this is the general consensus among hip hop heads.  jay z couldnt touch Ether on his best day.  theres no shame in that though...not many rappers could. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Matty

and 50 couldn't even come close to seeing either of them on his best day.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what do 50 cent and the game have in common? we could go with their albums getting progressively worse throughout their careers, but the whole dissing jay-z to try and get attention/provoke a response is even lamer. 50 and game both lose.

of course he is trying to stir shit up, he is dropping an album.  im just surprised he hasnt dropped a diss song/mixtape yet.  thats his thing when he drops a new album.  

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OchoCinco

NAS is  the goat

thisoneguy360

"Jay-Z Lost To Nas?"

this is the general consensus among hip hop heads.  jay z couldnt touch Ether on his best day.  theres no shame in that though...not many rappers could. 

co sign

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
In a purely song format Nas won but in real life Jay-Z won.  Not only did he fuck his bitch but he ended being his boss.  Additionally, Jay's life is arguable much better than Nas's - he's married to Beyone and he's super fucking rich.  Nas is divorced, in debt, and paying huge sums of money to his ex.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
fuck Jay he a 3rd degree devil worshippin freemason hangin out at the Bohemian Grove gettin his shit pushed in by Dick Cheney.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Jimmy H.

In a purely song format Nas won but in real life Jay-Z won.  Not only did he fuck his bitch but he ended being his boss.  Additionally, Jay's life is arguable much better than Nas's - he's married to Beyone and he's super fucking rich.  Nas is divorced, in debt, and paying huge sums of money to his ex.
  Well, I don't think that personal lives should reflect a feud based on artistic merits. And even if it did, unless you know both of these guys personally, we can't say who is living the happier existence. You can be married with money and still be miserable. On a success level, yes, Jay's bank account is bigger but that just means he's the better businessman.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Look, Nas won the beef but playing advocates.   Here's the thing.   I really don't think you ca base this beef off of artistic integrity.  It's always been personal.  It started as snub and lowkey disses were changed but it wasn't much to ball over.  When it got personal did the real disses start to fly.   
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
every beef has been personal, on one level or another. 

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nas won the battle, Jigga won the war...

Everyone knows in the battle though, Jigga took the L and aint been on the battle tip since