Author Topic: Looking for a Good Rapper  (Read 275 times)

ROCCY

Looking for a Good Rapper
« on: November 14, 2002, 07:19:14 PM »
yeah, I need someone too help me ride a beat, I need someone to teach me how to freestyle better, I need someone to teach me when to breath when rapping, I need someone to teach me alot of stuff that has to do with rapping, if someone can do this I would really appreciate it..Please..my screen name is roccy420..peace

Ps: Sccit, I know u would help me, but I dont want you too..peace

infinite59

Re:Looking for a Good Rapper
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 07:21:50 PM »
Why not have Sccit help you?  I'd let him teach me anyday.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2002, 07:22:09 PM »
well I can't rap, but try studying other rappers.  

ROCCY

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2002, 07:30:44 PM »
Why not have Sccit help you?  I'd let him teach me anyday.

to tell u the truth, I dont want him too because i dont think he knows how too do those stuff niether...he cant help me..peace

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2002, 08:57:48 PM »
i respect you big time roccy for making this thread...it's a brave thing to do but it shows dedication and love for hip-hop to the point where you want to do it right or to the best of your ability before releasing or making anything...i give you props man, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 09:02:57 PM »
i respect you big time roccy for making this thread...it's a brave thing to do but it shows dedication and love for hip-hop to the point where you want to do it right or to the best of your ability before releasing or making anything...i give you props man, peace.

Word...that's why I decided not to release that Freestyle album I said I was gunna release...I don't wanna release nothing half assed...I already have a bad name as it is...I'ma wait till I can get into a real studio to release some shit...PeaCe

ROCCY

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 10:38:08 PM »
by the way sccit, i hope u didnt take my comment to the heart cause u know i told u before i think ur good, but i just dont think u can help me out, cause u got a whole diffrent style, i wonder if they have rap toturing, where u can pay and they'l teach u how to write/flow/ride a beat and shit, that would be ill, i know some of u guys would clown on me for saying that, but i dont give a fuck i gotta start off somewhere, i just need a boost then im ready to launch..peace

ROCCY

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2002, 10:39:04 PM »

thanks homie.

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2002, 02:59:51 AM »
tell u the truth roccy, i think you'd be better off learnin by yourself, i mean, i sucked ass and still do, but ive gotten better all by myself with no help, all ive done is study rappers lyrics, flow, and that kinda stuff...

bez

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2002, 11:36:41 AM »
2pac.  Listen to each of his albums and concentrate on the way he uses words and puts shit together.  The voice, flow, rhyme, storyline.  All dope.  

Koncept

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2002, 05:38:31 PM »
fuck that
listen to biggie  
 [/b]

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2002, 06:07:01 PM »
fuck what both of yall are sayin^^, jus listen to a variety of rappers not just one or you'll start to sound like him

Koncept

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2002, 06:13:32 PM »
i devloped my style by cyphering when ever i could

biggie influnced my style, really what ever you listen to has a major influnce in your style

my advise is just spit as much as you can and find your voice

[/b]

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2002, 03:14:26 AM »
Practise, Practise and more Practise.

Start off by freestyling to yourself or with your mates, that will improve your flow. Repeat rhyming words in ur head to improve freestyling.
You could get someone to teahc you, i reackon its better to learn urself.

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2002, 06:58:35 AM »
tell u the truth roccy, i think you'd be better off learnin by yourself, i mean, i sucked ass and still do, but ive gotten better all by myself with no help, all ive done is study rappers lyrics, flow, and that kinda stuff...

I agree full on ... you know everything you wanna get out of learning how to rap, and those things you can realy learn on your own ... its just a hella lotta practice, no one's gonna be good their first time. Alot of it though is in the recording though,thats why most rappers sound so dope. There are alotta wack ass rappers out there that shouldn't be, but are, just because they knew somebody... so just keep practicing... like the one dude said... "PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!"