Author Topic: untitled  (Read 169 times)

westsiderider323

untitled
« on: November 02, 2009, 11:53:24 AM »
i put the hip in my hop put the bitch on the spot i got the shit that they want i got hip hop
this a lyrical holocaust im the dictator of this verse i rule this bitch at what cost? bout a knot u got got
nobody can reach me im so on top i look down on god u looked down upon i come from down upon
im godzilla to chinos cuz i look XL to em bring hell to em til they cant exhale send them to hell end them
u dont spit real shit unless i shit in ya mouth and make u spit up sit up and ima do ya head like pussy and split up now u cant make that shit up
im sick u sure u cured i am the future back to the future swag ima do like chris lloyd and get banks
damn this boy talkin bout swag? soon enuff ill play freeze tag wit my gat and ull b frozen in a body bag recognize u by ya toe tag
u sayin im tasteless sorry i forgot u got ya tounge cut off hauled off dead wit bullets from my sawed off brought off
fuck my lungs bein weezy ima still snatch that cash money smash and smack mamis ima rap til i cant run me
i am that young gun the young one that brung the slums to these dumb ones
im untouchable cant touch me wit a 20 ft pole ima grab that pole as a whole and make ya a new hole and make ya head roll