Author Topic: NAS WANTS TO DEAD BEEF WITH JAY Z!  (Read 392 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:NAS WANTS TO DEAD BEEF WITH JAY Z!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2002, 10:18:12 PM »
Nas won that vote but that was like a year ago, since then Jigga has reclaimed his spot as having NYC on lock...

How? Nas has stayed on top, Jigga stayed quiet. Both are big names, so of course both will sell major units, and people will buy both CDs to compare. Besides, Jigga is still in a position to challenge, meaning he ain't out. You think 'cause he ain't on top, he has to fade. No, Jigga is up there, not on top, but still popular, and he will always rule Brooklyn.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2002, 05:37:05 AM »
ether was mad girly

talking about another mans looks - gay

making up immature words like cockafella - something that bitches do

but i aint gonna hate cos nas couldnt really say much else.

jay-z came at nas like a man. and he fucked nas up emotionally on super ugly.

mostly females rang up ect and voted for nas when they was doing that voting thing.

but at the end of the day - nas declined the freestyle battle for charity. only logical reason was that nas was scared.

ASK NAS, HE DON'T WANT IT WITH HOV, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2002, 02:38:21 AM »
Actually I heard like 2 weeks ago that Jay was the one saying he wanted to squash all this. Anyways, I think squashing it is a good thing, we don't need anymore beefs, when it's kept on wax it's a good thing but beef's get so outta hand these days that it's getting pathetic, and this Jay/Nas beef is so dead now anyways, whats the point on dwelling on it, they both had their say, it's done now.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.