Author Topic: VOTE FOR ME IN 2012!!!!!!!!!  (Read 363 times)

ikke

Re: VOTE FOR ME IN 2012!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2009, 10:05:03 AM »
I will nuke PETA.

i agree with you on all your points,but what's wrong with peta ?

PETA is everything thats wrong with this world. The way they disrespected Michael Vicc made me sicc to my goddamn stomach.

michael vicc is an asshole,but there are worse individuals for sure.
do you simpatize for who torture the animals ? (dog fights are something like a torture...)
but forget vicc for a minute,peta fight for the animal rights,there's something wrong ?  ::)
and again,viccc still a fuckin asshole

I think that all sane people are for animal rights, it's just that Peta is very extremist, and upsets a lot of people who are not as radical as they are.
Ok,but in some cases they must be extremists
Yes but they are extremist in the other cases as well.

the ghost

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2009, 10:16:18 AM »
I will nuke PETA.

PETA is everything thats wrong with this world. The way they disrespected Michael Vicc made me sicc to my goddamn stomach.

do you simpatize for who torture the animals ? (dog fights are something like a torture...)
but forget vicc for a minute,peta fight for the animal rights,there's something wrong ?  ::)

I think that all sane people are for animal rights, it's just that Peta is very extremist, and upsets a lot of people who are not as radical as they are.

That may be correct, but then they must also understand why many people have a negative view of their organization, not the cause they are fighting for.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 10:16:49 AM »
I will nuke PETA.

Michael Vicc is an American hero and who gives a fucc about animals. All of us eat them. So theres no problem there. PETA represents everything I hate and they've actually made me consider cannibalism.

Elano

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2009, 10:17:40 AM »
I will nuke PETA.

Yes but they are extremist in the other cases as well.
ok,now go to bed kid.

Elano

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2009, 10:19:34 AM »
I will nuke PETA.

Michael Vicc is an American hero and who gives a fucc about animals. All of us eat them. So theres no problem there. PETA represents everything I hate and they've actually made me consider cannibalism.

Yeah,michael dicc is an american idiot,just like you,an ignorant poor black kid from compton.
i'm glad that you hate peta,you are too dumb to understand them

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2009, 10:35:48 AM »
I will nuke PETA.

Yeah,michael dicc is an american idiot,just like you,an ignorant poor black kid from compton.

one day I will eat your fuccin dog for fuccin desert

westside159

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2009, 05:39:18 AM »
www.december212012.com 

no need to vote

ikke

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2009, 05:43:06 AM »
I will nuke PETA.

Only woman and faggots give a fuck about peta