Author Topic: Dr. Dre Puffin' On Blunts And Drankin' Tanqueray (official video)  (Read 1040 times)

woof

The Unreleased Video on the Deathrow Box Set Is "Puffin On Blunts and Drankin' On Tanqueray" - Dr. Dre, Lady of Rage, Dogg Pound. Explicit lyrics. With appearences in the video from D.O.C., Snoop Dogg, Lil Malik, Big C-Style, and others. In Stores Nov 23rd!

OG Snoopaveli

Re: Dr. Dre Puffin' On Blunts And Drankin' Tanqueray (official video)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 01:35:55 PM »
well only one unrealesed video??

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 01:36:58 PM »
would be nice, but what`s your source?

woof

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 01:45:04 PM »
that is cool, I wonder what other videos will be on there?

cheesefry

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 01:47:32 PM »
great that we will get to see it but they say "the" unreleased video meaning only one?  that sucks - especially since only a couple years ago koch put out the dualdiscs that had most of the major airplay videos in perfect quality.  it seems like WA intends to spread the good material out over a bunch of mediocre releases instead of making a few tighter ones.  

still don't know if i will buy this and i promise i am not buying that ladies of death row.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 02:09:01 PM »
great news, cant wait

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 02:10:33 PM »
finally! they talk about this shit in the Source when Snoop was 1st on the cover.. heres a quote from the article talking about it.

"Tanqueray and Blunts" is only the third video Dre directed"
"Round Midnight, Snoop and the Dogg Pound arrive and the long shoot begins. The concept is simple: Rage, Daz and Kurupt kick lyrics in a parking lot full of cars and posse. Snoop keeps a low profile, looking on from the hood of his jeep"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 02:21:50 PM »
i promise i am not buying that ladies of death row.

I might, if its all Rage.

JohnnyL

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »
great that we will get to see it but they say "the" unreleased video meaning only one?  that sucks - especially since only a couple years ago koch put out the dualdiscs that had most of the major airplay videos in perfect quality.  it seems like WA intends to spread the good material out over a bunch of mediocre releases instead of making a few tighter ones.  

still don't know if i will buy this and i promise i am not buying that ladies of death row.

What I don't get though, is why Koch put out such crappy versions of those videos on the "15 Years on Death Row" set.  If those videos had been in good quality on that set, it would have been a pretty nice set.  But some of them were almost unwatchable. 
 As far as this set goes, it would have been nice to get more than one unreleased video, but it would still be nice to have most of the released ones in one collection.  Of course, being that they haven't released the list of what videos they are including, I don't yet know if that will be the case.

V2DHeart

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 04:27:43 PM »
It's good that this video is being added. I expected Koch to add this onto the "15 years" compilation. The set has 2 discs of various unreleased, and that unreleased video. I think that it will be better than what most people expect considering the previous disappointments. Plus you get a "free" T-shirt. You can wear it, and bump this in your car  :P ::)

All in all, it's good that we're getting this material, both music and videos, but the price tag is way too steep in today's market. They could/should have spread this over 2 releases, each having 2 discs - Vault vol.1, and vault vol.2 1 disc of hits, another of unreleased, and lowered the price tag to make it more accessible to the average buyer, because judging by the previous releases and low sales numbers, that only true Death Row fans purchased the releases, doesn't raise much belief that this will do better than the previous due to the double charge in price
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Taclivin

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2009, 04:39:10 PM »
Exciited to see a old dr video But still wont by the set most likely

G-Funk

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2009, 07:43:17 PM »
oh snap there was a video for Puffin on Blunts and Drankin Tanqueray?! :o

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2009, 07:46:07 PM »
oh snap there was a video for Puffin on Blunts and Drankin Tanqueray?! :o

i'm stoked for the video  8)

Lil Reaper

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 11:54:19 PM »
good shit man thanks for the info Ima be on the look out.