Author Topic: 50 CENT and ROBERT KRAFT are friends??  (Read 421 times)

OG Hack Wilson

50 CENT and ROBERT KRAFT are friends??
« on: November 07, 2009, 03:11:17 PM »

jesus christ....you'd never seen 2pac or Snoop Dogg hanging out with Jerry Jones back in the 1990s

what a sad day for hip hop music
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 04:00:07 PM by Hack Wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 50 CENT and ROBERT CRAFT are friends....WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO RAP?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 03:12:08 PM »
the other guy in the pic is dj Whookid
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

Re: 50 Cent knows how to make a thread title without capital
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 03:20:53 PM »
50 aint a rapper no more. he is a businessman. The music is a side project in his life.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 03:21:59 PM »
50 aint a rapper no more. he is a businessman. The music is a side project in his life.

Your frikkin right... some people just don't get it.  50's not the only 1.  his music is still hot anyways, this picture is irrelevant

Jimmy H.

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »
Really?  You wouldn't see Snoop hang out with other famous millionaires and celebrities?  Have you been paying attention to Snoop at all outside of the music he does?  If it is NEWS to you that rappers go hang out and take pictures with rich fuckin' white people who own sports teams or clubs or whatever then I really can't even prepare your head for what the real world is.  Pac definitely did that shit too!  He hung out with Verscassi and people like that.

The fact is if you sell millions of records to the world, you are recogniable! If 50 goes to a Pats game, chances are someone in the owner's box either knows who he is or has a son or a daughter who wants to meet him. I mean, for a rapper to have a picture of himself rubbing elbows with someone that is recognizeable as being wealthy, that's showing off how important they are and 50 Cent has never had a problem with that aspect of his public appearance so I don't see how this even bothers anyone. Rappers been fucking with Donald Trump for decades now and that's the picture of greedy, outspoken wealthy white people.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 05:26:12 PM »
Really?  You wouldn't see Snoop hang out with other famous millionaires and celebrities?  Have you been paying attention to Snoop at all outside of the music he does?  If it is NEWS to you that rappers go hang out and take pictures with rich fuckin' white people who own sports teams or clubs or whatever then I really can't even prepare your head for what the real world is.  Pac definitely did that shit too!  He hung out with Verscassi and people like that.

The fact is if you sell millions of records to the world, you are recogniable! If 50 goes to a Pats game, chances are someone in the owner's box either knows who he is or has a son or a daughter who wants to meet him. I mean, for a rapper to have a picture of himself rubbing elbows with someone that is recognizeable as being wealthy, that's showing off how important they are and 50 Cent has never had a problem with that aspect of his public appearance so I don't see how this even bothers anyone. Rappers been fucking with Donald Trump for decades now and that's the picture of greedy, outspoken wealthy white people.

Well said +1

Lunatic

Re: 50 CENT and ROBERT KRAFT are friends??
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 05:32:54 PM »
2Pac was friends with Tony Danza  ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 08:44:34 PM »

& bangin Madonna's back out.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »

& bangin Madonna's back out.

Lol thats the first thing that came to mind when all this talk started

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 09:46:23 PM »
It's just so odd for someone to act like "What is hip-hop coming to?" because a rapper is posing for pictures with someone who is wealthy. Especially when it's 50 Cent. People like Fif, Jay-Z, and Diddy pride themselves on being business moguls more than rappers so of course, they are gonna position themself in situations like that. It's never been something new. The same way that rappers who are just artists might hang around and network with other artists, the ones who are thinking about outside business are gonna work with the people who have the money to do a joint venture with them. I mean if you're really on your business game, you're looking at the people who have more money than you and finding out a way to get a piece. If you're a guy with his own music label, beverage, and various other business ventures, the owner of a very succesful sports team is probably someone you're not gonna think twice about wanting to meet with. It's like if this dude covered himself in fucking jewelry and drove around in an overpriced car, people would never act like it wasn't hip-hop but taking a picture with the guy that can open the doors to millions of potentially-lucrative deals doesn't make sense?!?! This shit is so fucking old hat to me. I mean, this shit goes back to the 80's practically. Did we forget Eric Wright going to the White House. I mean, we're you taking a nap during the "Bling Bling" era? It's the same basic principle here, man.

MediumL

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 01:13:56 AM »
'Ask Bill Gates'
'Yer I know the homie Snoop'

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 04:48:50 AM »
fukc the patriots. lol

Biggzy

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 05:30:07 AM »
thats wat happens when u become a mason!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 05:58:38 PM »
thats wat happens when u become a mason!
Is another sympton that you type in all red?

moe

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 08:13:39 PM »
jesus christ....you'd never seen 2pac or Snoop Dogg hanging out with Jerry Jones back in the 1990s
no because 2pac was a farrie