Author Topic: Some Classic Death Row RŽnŽB  (Read 930 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Some Classic Death Row RŽnŽB
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 12:16:19 PM »
Classics? Never heard (about) any of these.

Have you never heard of "Daydreamin'", "Slip N Slide", "One More Day" and "Be Thankful"??
Nope.

You've missed out on some very good music then.
word.

k-dub, why u even click on threads if you only post bullshit?stay out of my threads then.

I was drawned to the word "classic", but this just confirms yet again that the words gets thrown around too much.

ok thats your opinion "dont need 2 bump it but please respect it" ever heard?

No he's right. A classic has to have been a popular song. Look up the word "classic." These songs may be good and/or underrated, but they aren't classics.

2euce 7even

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 02:21:46 AM »

Have you never heard of "Daydreamin'", "Slip N Slide", "One More Day" and "Be Thankful"??
Nope.

word.

k-dub, why u even click on threads if you only post bullshit?stay out of my threads then.

I was drawned to the word "classic", but this just confirms yet again that the words gets thrown around too much.

No he's right. A classic has to have been a popular song. Look up the word "classic." These songs may be good and/or underrated, but they aren't classics.
classics as for good and old but not classic in GOAT way.got it?
peace

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2009, 10:33:01 AM »
classic or not, 90 % of the songs posted are great, so props for that

I made me a nice playlist with those.banging
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2009, 02:40:13 PM »
"Be Thankful" is an awesome holiday song. Always ends up in my musical rotation around this time of year.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2009, 02:51:49 PM »

Nope.

word.

classics as for good and old but not classic in GOAT way.got it?
peace

Don't use the word classic then. You are undermining the meaning of the word. If every dope song is a classic, what the fuck is the point of the word? Call it dope, underrated, masterpiece, please anything but classic.

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 03:23:30 PM »
the word "classic" has many different meanings. at the very least SOME of these (not all) are personal classics.

slip n slide (and remix) = classic
come when i call = classic
come up to my room = classic
i cant get enough = classic

i personally had these when they first came out and can testify that they are classics.

the reason "k-dub" said they weren't classics (and never heard of them) is because he is only 24 which would make him 10 or 11 years old when they were released. he's ignorant.

besides the dude wasnt calling every song a classic. im sure he was talking about the "classic death row" sound from when the label was in its prime.

you little muthafuckas were playing with power rangers and shit when these tracks came out and got the nerve to tell us that they aint classic. *smh*

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2009, 03:29:48 PM »
"classic" has many different meanings. at the very least SOME of these (not all) are personal classics.

slip n slide (and remix) = classic
come when i call = classic
come up to my room = classic
i cant get enough = classic

i personally had these when they were first came out and can testify that they are classics.

the reason "k-dub" said they weren't classics (and never heard of them) is because he is only 24 which would make him 10 or 11 years old when they were released. he's ignorant.

besides the dude wasnt calling every song a classic. im sure he was talking about the "classic death row" sound from when the label was in its prime.

you little muthafuckas were playing with power rangers and shit when these tracks came out and got the nerve to tell us that they aint classic. *smh*

There's no such thing as a personal classic. The words "personal" and "classic" don't even go together. There being different meanings of the words is bullshit. That's just you trying to hijack the word for your own meaning. Classic means it had to have made some sort of impact. This has nothing to do with the quality of the songs.

hobomotel

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2009, 05:32:46 AM »
Can't stop listening to Welcome 2 Death Row. Loving those flutes. Damn I want that Danny Boy CD NOW.

MURDERGHOST

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2009, 06:55:26 AM »
Good stuff... brings back memories!...

Goon_574

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2009, 08:25:51 AM »
At 3:13 in this video ,This song is sick i dont know whos singing but wish this song would get released

2euce 7even

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2009, 10:46:42 AM »
At 3:13 in this video ,This song is sick i dont know whos singing but wish this song would get released
what song?
amen, bro.

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2009, 11:39:12 AM »
There's no such thing as a personal classic. The words "personal" and "classic" don't even go together.

a personal classic is something that one person believes to be classic, regardless of how anyone else feels.

There being different meanings of the words is bullshit. That's just you trying to hijack the word for your own meaning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic

"The word classic has several meanings."

"The word classic can also be used to refer to any period considered to be a golden age."
(aka the golden age of death row)

ain't that funny? the guy who told me i was trying to hijack the word for my own meaning was actually doing that himself? stupid motherfucker.

you're an idiot. from this point forward, please refrain from trying to "correct" me with your ignorance.

once again, another person who was 9-11 years old when these tracks came out. stop speaking on something you know absolutely nothing about.

Goon_574

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2009, 01:03:01 PM »
what song?

Sorry thought i put the link up :

hobomotel

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »
what song?

I ripped that track from the DVD and created a thread about it. No one knows what track it is and who's the artist. I think it could be K-ci or B Rezell. However there is a huge chance it could be someone that we don't even know.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 01:27:48 PM by hobomotel »

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2009, 01:22:47 PM »
what song?

I ripped that track from the DVD and created a thread about it. No one knows what track it is and who's the artist. I think it could be K-ci or B Rezell. However their is a chance it could be someone that we don't even know.
that song is AMAZING!shame that thread didn't help
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>