Author Topic: NEW: Crooked I - World Wide (prod. by Keyz)  (Read 668 times)

EFFeX

NEW: Crooked I - World Wide (prod. by Keyz)
« on: November 06, 2009, 05:16:32 PM »

It's simply amazing that a person with a schedule as busy as Crooked I finds time to engage in projects outside of his own endeavors. We are now happy to present a brand new feature appearance for fans to bump in their systems.

Keyz is an upcoming producer from Detroit who recently released an album called World Premiere. One of the records from this incredible project features none-other-than Crooked I in a song called World Wide. Although he hails from Detroit, Keyz was able to capture the California sound and provide Crooked I with a smooth instrumental. Not only does Crooked I represent for the Circle of Bosses on this banger, but holds it down for legends such as Big Tray Dee and Big C-Style as well. Make certain to check out this record by using the music player or download link included below.

If you are interested in learning more about Keyz and his music, please visit his official MySpace page. Additionally, make sure to check out his album World Premiere which features appearances from Crooked I, Authentic, Roxell, Fontaine, Wayne B, Big Stacks and many more. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for additional music updates.

Stream / Download - http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=156

Keyz - World Premiere - http://www.sendspace.com/file/do560o

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: NEW: Crooked I - World Wide (prod. by Keyz)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 05:32:23 PM »
tight track by crooked

JohnnyL

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 06:22:01 PM »
Props for the hookup, Effex. +1.

sofdark

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 06:29:38 PM »
nice track. i wonder why crooked cant work with people like DJ Khalil or Ervin "EP" Pope, he saving those for his album or what?

EFFeX

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 06:51:42 PM »
nice track. i wonder why crooked cant work with people like DJ Khalil or Ervin "EP" Pope, he saving those for his album or what?

Well, Khalil produced 2 joints on the Slaughterhouse album, I'm sure he has plans to work with him again in the future.

I think at one point Crooked even listed Khalil as one of his favorite producers out right now.

Matty

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 07:09:48 PM »
tight track 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »
It's all about the dollar....though that's not always the case.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 01:17:18 AM »
Crooked I stated that hes gonna work with Khalil, Nottz etc for his projects since they got connected for Slaughterhouse album.

Thanx for the hookup Effex!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 09:39:03 AM »
dope song, canīt wait for the pig face lp in january.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 03:55:52 PM »
dope song, canīt wait for the pig face lp in january.
january??

i heard they pushed it back to March so Crooked I can release it during the NCAA tourny tour
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fraxxx

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 04:35:19 AM »
nice one
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 05:01:52 AM »
That song is a knocker  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 01:33:22 AM »
this bangs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mietek23

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 03:21:22 AM »

It's simply amazing that a person with a schedule as busy as Crooked I finds time to engage in projects outside of his own endeavors. We are now happy to present a brand new feature appearance for fans to bump in their systems.

Keyz is an upcoming producer from Detroit who recently released an album called World Premiere. One of the records from this incredible project features none-other-than Crooked I in a song called World Wide. Although he hails from Detroit, Keyz was able to capture the California sound and provide Crooked I with a smooth instrumental. Not only does Crooked I represent for the Circle of Bosses on this banger, but holds it down for legends such as Big Tray Dee and Big C-Style as well. Make certain to check out this record by using the music player or download link included below.

If you are interested in learning more about Keyz and his music, please visit his official MySpace page. Additionally, make sure to check out his album World Premiere which features appearances from Crooked I, Authentic, Roxell, Fontaine, Wayne B, Big Stacks and many more. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for additional music updates.

Stream / Download - http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=156

Keyz - World Premiere - http://www.sendspace.com/file/do560o

Propz for the hook up Effex :)

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 05:44:20 AM »
Crooked's new E.P is dope. 4 outta 7 of the songs are mobbin'! Thanks for this track update too.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html