Author Topic: Serious questions for Elano  (Read 1420 times)

the ghost

Serious questions for Elano
« on: November 09, 2009, 01:46:12 PM »
Elano.  I offer a deal.  I will never make fun of you again if you will answer a few of my questions truthfully.  If you do I will never say another negative thing.  i'm offering you this deal like a man.  Will you be a man, step up and answer?

1.  How old are you?

2. Are you in school?  If so what grade?

3.  What is your job?

4. How many hours per day do you spend on the dub?  (On average)

5.  Why do you post on the Dub?

6.  Why do you think people on here hate you so much?

That's it.  Nothing tough.

Muhfukka

Re: Serious questions for Elano
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 01:49:20 PM »
what would drive you to put this

in your sig?

Elano

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 01:49:42 PM »
WOW. It's the 5th or the 6th topic about me ? That's dedication ! !  :o

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 01:51:39 PM »
so in other words you dont speak english well enough to answer even the most basic questions

ikke

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »
so in other words you dont speak english well enough to answer even the most basic questions
Why do you think he mostly communicates in pictures

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 01:53:29 PM »

This.

Why wont you answer Elano?

Elano

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 01:54:06 PM »

no,i just don't wanna waste my time with an asshole like the ghost

the ghost

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 01:56:44 PM »

I already said that I will never say anything bad about you if you will just answer the questions.

Elano

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 01:59:29 PM »

I already said that I will never say anything bad about you if you will just answer the questions.

I DON'T CARE. GO ON WITH YOUR STUPID THREADS,YOUR RETARDED FRIENDS (MUFUKKA,AG,JAYDC) CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR SUPERDUPERFUNNY THREADS.
+ 1.+ 100.

ikke

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 02:00:35 PM »

according to you everybody on this board is 'an asshole like the ghost', so why do you waste your time on here?

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 02:03:20 PM »

I DON'T CARE. GO ON WITH YOUR STUPID THREADS,YOUR RETARDED FRIENDS (MUFUKKA,AG,JAYDC) CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR SUPERDUPERFUNNY THREADS.
+ 1.+ 100.

So you won't step up like a man and answer some questions?  It's not like I asked for your address or your moms name.  You just proved you are a bitch.  Ill answer for you.

1. 15
2. Dropped out
3. Sitting in front of the internet
4. 21
5. Because even in Italy they think you are a retard.  If you step out of your house you might get your ass whooped.
6. Because they are all wrong, and they are all stoopid.

Elano

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 02:05:08 PM »

according to you everybody on this board is 'an asshole like the ghost', so why do you waste your time on here?

Not everybody,but i'll not try to explain nothing to you, you don't want to understand

Elano

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »

+ 1.+ 100.

So you won't step up like a man and answer some questions?  It's not like I asked for your address or your moms name.  You just proved you are a bitch.  Ill answer for you.

1. 15
2. Dropped out
3. Sitting in front of the internet
4. 21
5. Because even in Italy they think you are a retard.  If you step out of your house you might get your ass whooped.
6. Because they are all wrong, and they are all stoopid.

oh no. girl you are too funny. +1. BIG PROPS for all your amazing threads and post. YOU ARE DA GIRL! + 100

the ghost

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 02:06:48 PM »

Not everybody,but i'll not try to explain nothing to you, you don't want to understand

WTF?  Did you learn English from fuckin Yogi Berra?

Elano

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 02:09:03 PM »

WTF?  Did you learn English from fuckin Yogi Berra?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh + 1. Props. The new tactic. WOO.