Author Topic: emotional pain vs phsyical pain  (Read 393 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
emotional pain vs phsyical pain
« on: November 09, 2009, 02:18:57 PM »
what's worse ..

Sikotic™

Re: emotional pain vs phsyical pain
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »
Emotional. Those wounds don't heal sometimes. At least with physical pain, you can usually mask it with some kind of medication and in most cases the pain will go away.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 04:35:12 PM »
I enjoy inflicting both equally.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 08:55:44 AM »
Lol, Sik just closed the thread like that.

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 09:28:43 AM »
Emotional most def. Like sik said you could mask the physical pain with drugs, manning up or some other shit. But you have to constantly deal with the emotional pain you have throughout the day, which could influence your actions throughout the day. At times emotional pain might spark up physical pain.

Bananas

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 01:26:17 PM »
Emotional. However, I do believe the pain suffered from emotion can be corrected in ways physical pain can't. We as humans aren't that evolved yet and still don't place very much health emphasis on our mental well being. Here in America we tend to mock it even, which may say something about the type of assholes we breed.

Taclivin

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 07:28:35 PM »
Emotional. Those wounds don't heal sometimes. At least with physical pain, you can usually mask it with some kind of medication and in most cases the pain will go away.
well put co-sign

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »
i'm sure meggan mccarthy has something interesting to say on the subject. after all she was raped by 38 Eazy-E fans.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/fn7nZW1GD4c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/fn7nZW1GD4c</a>

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 04:36:41 PM »
i'm sure meggan mccarthy has something interesting to say on the subject. after all she was raped by 38 Eazy-E fans.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/fn7nZW1GD4c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/fn7nZW1GD4c</a>

wtf

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 06:22:58 PM »

True

Plus, emotional pain can cause physical pain a lot of times so I'd rather deal with the physical.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 12:02:03 AM »
There's medication for both physical AND emotional pain...ever heard of anti-depressants?

Emotional most def. Like sik said you could mask the physical pain with drugs, manning up or some other shit. But you have to constantly deal with the emotional pain you have throughout the day, which could influence your actions throughout the day. At times emotional pain might spark up physical pain.
You can "man up" for emotional pain if you're a MAN...females catch emotions, son...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 12:06:46 AM »

True

Plus, emotional pain can cause physical pain a lot of times so I'd rather deal with the physical.
Physical pain could also trigger emotional pain...if you're stuck in a wheelchair because of physical pain, you could get depressed and have a lot of emotional pain...so it all depends...