Author Topic: "The Ghost" i know you need money...  (Read 558 times)

Elano

"The Ghost" i know you need money...
« on: November 09, 2009, 04:11:25 PM »
....and maybe you wanna make money online.
http://www.makemoniesonline.com/

the ghost

Re: "The Ghost" i know you need money...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 04:18:23 PM »
I do need money.  Some punk ass dude broke your moms jaw last night for not doing a proper deepthroat.  With her out of commision, (her being my best trick and all) I find myself short of funds.  She did offer her husband up to make up for the difference, but don't worry, it's not your dad.  You don't have one you bastard.

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »
i've made 25 bucks from doing online surveys with www.cashcrate.com

Elano

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 04:24:24 PM »
I do need money.  Some punk ass dude broke your moms jaw last night for not doing a proper deepthroat.  With her out of commision, (her being my best trick and all) I find myself short of funds.  She did offer her husband up to make up for the difference, but don't worry, it's not your dad.  You don't have one you bastard.

SUPER FUNNY  :rock: :raisetheroof: :cheers: :sun: :beer: :kiss2: :banana: :monkey_dance2: :monkey:

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 04:27:38 PM »
I do need money.  Some punk ass dude broke your moms jaw last night for not doing a proper deepthroat.  With her out of commision, (her being my best trick and all) I find myself short of funds. 
my bad

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 04:32:12 PM »
I do need money.  Some punk ass dude broke your moms jaw last night for not doing a proper deepthroat.  With her out of commision, (her being my best trick and all) I find myself short of funds. 
my bad

ROFL, it's cool man.  I'm actually glad to have her out of order for a bit.  I tried all I could but the crabs keep coming to the yeast infections.  They wont stay away.  When Elano was born, the doctor thought she shitted out a seafood platter.

Elano

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 10:24:39 PM »
my bad

ROFL, it's cool man.  I'm actually glad to have her out of order for a bit.  I tried all I could but the crabs keep coming to the yeast infections.  They wont stay away.  When Elano was born, the doctor thought she shitted out a seafood platter.

even if you are talkin about your mother,its funny man.  :rock: :raisetheroof: :cheers: :sun: :beer: :monkey: :monkey_dance2:

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 10:28:34 PM »

LMFAO... cold

Elano

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 10:35:39 PM »

LMFAO... cold

its an LMFAO post,isn't it ? You can actually feel cold too ?  :o
DAMN  :rock: :raisetheroof: :cheers: :monkey: :monkey_dance2:

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »

LMFAO... cold

not cold as in temperature  ;)

Elano

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 10:43:26 PM »

LMFAO... cold

not cold as in temperature  ;)

i know what you mean.  :raisetheroof:

ikke

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 07:37:52 AM »
He's using the same tactic on you guys, if we ignored him long enough he might've left

Elano

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 07:51:27 AM »
He's using the same tactic on you guys, if we ignored him long enough he might've left

fantastic,there's another stalker. GREAT  :raisetheroof:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 09:52:01 AM »
thread made by the guy who says "you're obsessed with me, you keep making threads about me". :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 10:06:54 AM »
thread made by the guy who says "you're obsessed with me, you keep making threads about me". :laugh:

1 thread vs 5/6 by him. the fuck are you talkin about,asshole