Poll

Whos Gotten It Since The Disease Has Been Exploited

Me
5 (45.5%)
Nope
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Who Got Swine Flu?  (Read 685 times)

westside159

Re: Who Got Swine Flu?
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2009, 04:59:57 PM »
Swine Flu is connected to 2012 ..

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2009, 05:02:58 PM »
swine flu is overrated..

camel flu is the shit!

westsiderider323

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2009, 05:05:42 PM »
Swine Flu is connected to 2012 ..

my nuts is connected to 2012

LONDON!!

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »
i got it now.. It sucks but not to bad as i thought... i guess it reacts different from peoples to peoples....

Still sucks, Tamiflu only makes that shit more intens...

Has anybody taken the vacsine??

tamiflu is the best option out of a bad bunch, i wouldn't trust that vaccine as far as i could throw em, true story

So what your trying to say is that you could throw the flu vaccine very far so that would mean that you trust it far? I'm not sure what your getting at here, could you further explain?

i'm basically saying that i think the swine flu vaccine is a bioweapon created by the system for population control, thats what i'm saying, check my threads in the knowledge forum of this site for proof
"get this money by any means nessassary"

AGeesta

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 11:41:57 AM »
you would of been dead already you lieng gook...

oh but i forgot trill niggas dont die right loon3y

::)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2009, 12:55:45 PM »

unless your a lil bitch, young adults dont die from swine flu or get hospital treatment.

your ignorance always suprises me, your so dumb you know nothing of this world, u dont know shit about bud, u don tknow shit about basketball, and you dont shit about this years flu.

your just a dumb fuck.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2009, 12:59:11 PM »

unless your a lil bitch, young adults dont die from swine flu or get hospital treatment.

your ignorance always suprises me, your so dumb you know nothing of this world, u dont know shit about bud, u don tknow shit about basketball, and you dont shit about this years flu.

your just a dumb fuck.

shut up go run a donut shop

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2009, 01:01:51 PM »

your just a dumb fuck.

shut up go run a donut shop
'

seriously, ive seen more mexicans run a donut shop than any other. rofl

lol your a faliure, i hope mommy and daddy are proud that their son is a complete idiot that cant even say a decent joke

ikke

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2009, 01:06:38 PM »
Looney you should live stream.
It would make your posts sound so much better.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »
you should also ustream for us so you can show us how cool you are by drinking alcoholic beverages on life camera while your dad screams at you in the background. lolololnetherlandslolololol

AGeesta

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2009, 09:41:08 PM »

your just a dumb fuck.

asians dont have astrong immune system

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 11:10:06 AM »

your just a dumb fuck.

asians dont have astrong immune system

and mexicans have a golf ball size brains.

how stupid are you to make generalizations that arent true and arnt funny.

if u were to say this stuff out loud to and to someones face, u'd prob sound like your mentally challeneged

ikke

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 01:16:15 PM »
I've never had the flu.
Neither has looney, he's just blowing his cold out of proportions to sound tough.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 01:43:47 PM »
I've never had the flu.
Neither has looney, he's just blowing his cold out of proportions to sound tough.

lol, your such a dumb kid. yes i got swine flue, i got real stripes now holmes

u never had to flu? thats like saying u never sprained an ankle, or u never got a cut, never got a bruise

wtf are you talking about, if u havnt gotten it im sure ur immune system is shit, and i mean u must not get out much at all. u take home school or something? cuz even an hour of socialization in the world can make you prone to any sickness.

the thing is your dumb and immature, you talk about shit even though u know nothing of it, which is typical for a spoiled 16 yr old. all you do is gloat around here how your so smart and your dad is stubborn dumbfuck, really shut the fuck up, pay for your own bills and then start talking shit your pops.

u do know theres no difference between swine flu and the seasonal flu regarding to symptoms and how you feel. lol ur dumbass probaly thought it was some serious illness that give s you a whole lot of pain, ur simple minded ass believed the "epidemic" that the mainstream media is selling, and let me tell you when i was 16 i for damn sure wasnt as stupid to speak on shit i know nothing about or just have a simple closed mind view of basically everything.

the casualty rate isnt even as different from the regular seasonal flu, and the usual victims of death are also the same, the elderly and the young.

im sure your just mad because of what i said about the netherlands, pretty funny but who better than a 16 yr old to have such ignorant beliefs.

ikke

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »
^Trust me if it was possible in combination with school I would be paying my bills.

Well if I ever had the flu thought it was just a cold and didn't complain about it.
My immune system is shit?
I haven't been ill since my appendix burst 6 years ago.
I Bike 10 miles a day just to get to school and back.

Ofcourse it's not that different from different flues, the only people who died from it in my country had medical conditions before the swine flu.

You said something about the netherlands?
Even if you did I don't really rep my city or country anyway...

And if you think I'm so immature then why do you feel the need to make a long ass post as a response ::)