Poll

Whos Gotten It Since The Disease Has Been Exploited

Me
5 (45.5%)
Nope
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Who Got Swine Flu?  (Read 694 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Who Got Swine Flu?
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 02:18:44 PM »
^Trust me if it was possible in combination with school I would be paying my bills.

Well if I ever had the flu thought it was just a cold and didn't complain about it.

My immune system is shit?
I haven't been ill since my appendix burst 6 years ago.
I Bike 10 miles a day just to get to school and back.

Ofcourse it's not that different from different flues, the only people who died from it in my country had medical conditions before the swine flu.

You said something about the netherlands?
Even if you did I don't really rep my city or country anyway...

And if you think I'm so immature then why do you feel the need to make a long ass post as a response ::)

i didnt get that bold statement, i dont blame u because english isnt your first language, but i assume ur saying why i publicly make a post about it? yea im complaining and i just made thread too see how else got it too and i have it twice. the thing is you make threads about how you make your dad clean up your room for you because how spoiled you are, you make posts of how your drinking and your only 16,even at 13 i wasnt as stupid and arrogant.

i make a long ass post because there shit to explain to you, the reason its so long its becaue you are immature, i wont be able to explain shit to you in short statements because of your inferiority, kinda like how my post was long in you netherlands post because simply u wont understand if i say "netherlands isnt powerful" because your dumb, if u knew anything about your country or the world you wouldnt even make a post sayin "netherlands is powerful" because simply their not. why would you assume that i was trying to talk down on your city or neighborhood, u think i was going to say it wasnt as hood? it shows you got a long way to go.

and lastly what the hell does any of this have to do with your appendix? thats clearly another thing that shows you have a underdeveloped mind and you crave for attention. just because u ride your bike doesnt mean shit except you dont have friends, or friends that drive. you havnt got sick in 6 years? either your lying or you really dont get out. thus making ur immune system like shit, because if you dont get sick how are you to build immunity, thats how your immune system is shit not because u bike everyday, although it helps keep your body strong it doesnt prevent sickness.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 02:26:16 PM »
^Trust me if it was possible in combination with school I would be paying my bills.

Well if I ever had the flu thought it was just a cold and didn't complain about it.

Ofcourse it's not that different from different flues, the only people who died from it in my country had medical conditions before the swine flu.

And if you think I'm so immature then why do you feel the need to make a long ass post as a response ::)

i didnt get that bold statement, i dont blame u because english isnt your first language, but i assum[e ur saying why i publicly make a post about it? yea im complaining and i just made thread too see how else got it too and i have it twice
::)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 02:28:45 PM »

i didnt get that bold statement, i dont blame u because english isnt your first language, but i assum[e ur saying why i publicly make a post about it? yea im complaining and i just made thread too see how else got it too and i have it twice

u fail to see how that sentence doesnt make sense. and as i assume a 16yr old like yourself cant take criticism

yea im forgettin someone but im sure anybody can figure it was that word, where as your sentence is gibberish
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 02:36:17 PM by LooN3y »

ikke

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2009, 02:38:06 PM »

u fail to see how that sentence doesnt make sense. and as i assume a 16yr old like yourself cant take criticism
no I just didn't care when I saw you complaining about my english while you made a mistake of your own.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »

no I just didn't care when I saw you complaining about my english while you made a mistake of your own.

and yet you avoid the whole subject that you brought up. lol, your sentence cant be fixed with an input of one word. its plain gibberish

ikke

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2009, 02:50:24 PM »

and yet you avoid the whole subject that you brought up. lol, your sentence cant be fixed with an input of one word. its plain gibberish
Let me paraphrase: If I ever had the flu, I thought it was a cold or something like that and didn't complain about it.