Author Topic: Curtis: "Game is still on G-Unit.."  (Read 1615 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Curtis: "Game is still on G-Unit.."
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »
the fact 50 makes money off of Game in this situation, the guy he is beefing with, is hilarious.

i realized there are two types of people in this world, Game fans & 50 Cent haters.

yeah, one goes hand in hand with the other; but there are a few people who don't like Game & those people probably don't like 50 either.

point is, people don't want 50 to succeed & it's whatever; but this is points for 50.

i sure as HELL know if it was the other way around, you guys would be " :laugh:", all over the place. :grumpy:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2009, 02:09:47 PM »
the fact 50 makes money off of Game in this situation, the guy he is beefing with, is hilarious.

i realized there are two types of people in this world, Game fans & 50 Cent haters.

yeah, one goes hand in hand with the other; but there are a few people who don't like Game & those people probably don't like 50 either.

point is, people don't want 50 to succeed & it's whatever; but this is points for 50.

i sure as HELL know if it was the other way around, you guys would be " :laugh:", all over the place. :grumpy:
just let it go, this beef is whatever

ALLStAR 187

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2009, 02:10:32 PM »

you're nothing but a 50 cent cocksucker and thats the bottom line

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2009, 02:11:42 PM »

In fairness he's actually just a Game hater

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2009, 02:16:33 PM »
I'm "meh" on both. Enough of this old ass beef. Its sad when this is the most exciting thing happening in the hip hop industry. At least the Rae/Budden beef was interesting.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2009, 03:16:42 PM »
This isn't even beef related.  An interviewer asked him a question and he laid out the facts of the situation. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2009, 04:27:30 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2009, 04:28:12 PM »

NO! thats not true!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2009, 04:52:25 PM »

NO! thats not true!

you're right Fif', i'm not.

Game fans just can't handle the truth; i explained why i think the way i do & their response after realizing, "wow, he's so right, but i can't let him know that i'm the true cocksucker of the rap industry" is that "you're a dickrider".

develop logic opposed to just getting mad.

for the record, 50 Cent wouldn't make my top 75 of all time lol; opposed to some of you believing Game is within the top 10. :laugh:

just let it go, this beef is whatever

good idea. ;D

thisoneguy360

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2009, 04:55:30 PM »
I'm gonna say it. The Game vs 50 Cent=stupidest most played out beef EVER.

ALLStAR 187

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »
game destroyed gunit 50 would be broke if it wasn't for vitamin water

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 05:40:53 PM »
This beef been played out! If this is true which i doubt, That nigga fif can't be to happy because the nigga that clown g-unit as a staff, label and as a muthafukin crew is the only one with distribution thru interscope, and the only one that can drop a album, and i dont think their is a damn thing fif can do about it. The rest of them niggaz which are his true niggaz been dropped from interscope and got to look towards indie. Hell I think Game wins as well. :D

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2009, 06:17:04 PM »
why does he regret being on that record because prodigy raps about religion?

because he dissed jesus

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2009, 07:35:27 PM »
Wow, I wonder if this shit will ever die. I will admit that I am a Game fan, no doubt. Support his MUSIC (NOT HIS PERSONAL LIFE) as far as 50 goes, I loved Get Rich or Die Tryin, Loved Beg For Mercy....But I gotta say...I got bored of him....I just cant get into it really, I gotta say though "Psycho" is not bad...Kinda brings me back to the old days......But this whole whose signed to who thing just doesnt mean anything to you guys....I mean why does it matter...Why do you guys need satisfaction knowning stupid things like this. Just be a fan of Hip Hop....Support who you guys want to....But dont beef for these fools cause that makes you guys who do it look like marks.

P.S.---- We should be more hyped up about the fact that AFTERMATH is pulling itself back together for next year. Support   RED  Support BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT support RELAPSE 2 support DETOX
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 07:39:48 PM by xxrayrayxx »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

DPGC23

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2009, 09:35:26 PM »
YEA DIDNT THEY SAY 50 GETTIN PAID FROM GAMES NEX 5 ALBUMS OR SO,
SOMESHIT LIKE THAT
THAS A GOOD BUSINESS MAN, PROPS

PROPS 2 GAME 2,
I THINK HE THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT GET BRANDED GUNIT ON HIS BODY

SIEGAL GONA GET HIS STAMP ON??

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM