Author Topic: Why was I Banned?  (Read 8728 times)

Now_I_Know_back

Why was I Banned?
« on: November 16, 2002, 10:52:43 AM »
Okay Overseer...I know everyone hates me and blah blah blah, but really, what did I do to deserve a banning? Did I break any rules? Or did people just hate me for speaking my mind?...You know I never broke any rules, and I never did anything to deserve an 'out of the blue' banning...Overseer, the least u could have done was given me a warning...What I really wanna know is what I was banned for? Cuz me, I don't know why I was banned...I think I would have deserved a warning before...This is an example of tyrany (corrupt leadership)...You have people like 'verbalasaulta' who say things like "Kill all the Muslims", and many other people who are way worse than me, and you don't do anything about it...Than you have somone like me, who only speaks what he truely feels, and he gets banned...I'm one of the only OG's left on this board, and I belive I deserve my account back...U know a warning should definently go out before u ban somone...It was a shock to find my user name deleted...Next time, u can give a warning in advance...Please get me my acount back...PeACe

Don Seer

Re:Why was I Banned?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 10:57:18 AM »
lol.

you were banned because you have got on my nerves one time too many.

see this thread.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=23483

bye!

p.s.

Just like being banned from a library u can still "look in through the window"

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2002, 10:58:42 AM »
i know i dont post here alot but i dont think NIK deserved to get banned outta the blue

for instance, i was just checking the board 2day and saw that his account was deleted but i didnt c any post saying y it was deleted!

of course people hate him but its not like hes going into threads and posting pix of guys spreading their assholes.  Hes just saying what he thinks!

At least tell us why he deserved a banning!
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2002, 10:59:13 AM »
man dogg now u can kinda tell ur not wanted here anymore. y would u come bacc? im not trying to talk down on u or nun cuzz i dont know y we got beef in tha first place but if seer banned me for no reazon u can kinda tell he dont want u hear so y would u come bacc i wouldnt but thats my onpinion im not trying to talk down on ur odgg i kinda fell sorry for u u got ur account tooking away lol. im out!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2002, 11:07:09 AM »

SccitThaSHiznIT (11:06:51 AM): Yea, I got on your nerves...But u got on my nerves too...Why arent u banned?...Like u once said, you are just another user of this board...Me dissing u should revice the same consiquences as me dissing the next WCC User...1 negetive Karma and that's all...I remember I asked u why u were dissing me for no reason, and u said "Because I deserve to have fun, afterall, I am a member of this board"...Why should me dissing you end up in a banning than? So are you God? Are u untouchable?...I don't get it...I can diss anyone from WCC and get away, but if I diss u I get banned? Why?

PS, I asked you to stop harassing me NICELY...Why should I get banned for that? I didn't even diss u...I said "Please stope harassing me"...That's all I said...PeACe

~NIK~

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2002, 11:12:33 AM »
hey seer make him beg for his account bacc lol ;D. im out!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2002, 11:16:28 AM »
yeah i'm untouchable  ::)

i'm actually fed up with this kid bitching all day everyday.
most people are amazed that he hadnt been banned already, more seem happy now wcc is cleaned.

ROCCY

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2002, 11:17:44 AM »
damn that sucks..10.000 posts down the drain like that... :-\

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2002, 11:20:43 AM »
im kinda happy he iz gone. lol. seer this iz one of tha best dissisionz u made in WCC. i luv u buddy. lol jk im out!!!

bez

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2002, 11:26:35 AM »
You've made so much noise in this library you make the ghost off ghostbuster look like a vicar.  You've had so many warning N.I.K, you never shut up about this and that towards seer, he runs the place well enough and he doesnt need hassle from guys like you who think they could obviously do a better job because you couldent mate.  You have beef with almost everyone on the board and you have talked shit far too many times.  Fuck a warning anyway you shouldent have to be warned about getting banned off the board because then you would make a thread saying OVERSEER THREATENS ME, or sum shit like that.  You had the most posts on the board and you shuldent need to be told how to behave on WCC, you shud be setting an example with that amount of posts and you should now the rules inside out.  You've ate your cake, now swollow it.

Now get your punk ass outter my motherfuckin library

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2002, 11:36:07 AM »
SccitThaSHiznIT (11:37:09 AM): Explain why u didnt give me a warning? Don't I deserve a warning after being here the longest? The only reason your UK friends are so happy that I'm banned is because I dissed the UK so much...And when do I bitch and whine? For somone with -160 Karma, I think i kept my mouth closed pretty well...And that's BS you deleted my Now_I_Know_back acount...Now you can attack me, and I can't even defend myself...PeACe

~NIK~

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2002, 11:36:14 AM »
I Think You Can See Quite Clearly Why You Were Banned. The Thing Is, Many Will See This As This Is One Thing Youve Done When In Reality Its Just The Last Straw, You Acted Like You Were Untouchable & You Strutted About The Place Like You Owned It...Well You Dont, I Dont, Overseer Does - He Pays The Bills, He Makes The Major Decisions. Its His Board Here For The Pleasure Of Others.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2002, 11:46:06 AM »
And that's BS you deleted my Now_I_Know_back acount

no.. thats what being banned means  ::)

ROCCY

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2002, 11:48:05 AM »
aite aite aite..sccit is my homie..overseer..im gonna make you a deal..alright..unban sccit..and if he ever disses u again u can ban me AND him togethere..just take the deal homie..peace

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2002, 11:49:36 AM »
im not fron tha UK and i dont like u! im out!!!