Author Topic: Why was I Banned?  (Read 8725 times)

Pillow

Re:Why was I Banned?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2002, 11:50:33 AM »
damn, this sucks. i dont belive there is any reason for nik to be banned. he has been here the longest and has the mosts posts, he has stayed tru to this board on the real. yea he may talk shit from time to time but thats not enough to ban some 1 man, i dont think its fair, but hey it aint my board so i dont have no say, this is jus my opinion

bez

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2002, 11:50:47 AM »
SccitThaSHiznIT (11:37:09 AM): Explain why u didnt give me a warning? Don't I deserve a warning after being here the longest? The only reason your UK friends are so happy that I'm banned is because I dissed the UK so much...And when do I bitch and whine? For somone with -160 Karma, I think i kept my mouth closed pretty well...And that's BS you deleted my Now_I_Know_back acount...Now you can attack me, and I can't even defend myself...PeACe

~NIK~

Just cos me and seer are from the same country dont mean shit to me, truth is the guy is cool, he owns the board and he runs shit well, thats why I am sticking up for him.  Nobodys cares that you dissed uk so much because basically you have answered your own question why you have been banned, using the term SO MUCH is what you have been doing since day 1 on this board.  Going on and on and on and on and never shutting up and always dissing people SO MUCH.  You have been defending yourself since day 2 of this board because on day 1 you made eneimes.

You dont get respect because you have been here the longest of you have the most posts, you earn respect by being yourself and getting along with people and not comign on the board to verbally attack people you dont know, of course I have done it before but I try to steer myself away from it alot but you seem to like it and get a kick out of having arguements with people over the Internet.  

You dont desere to have the right to defend yourself anymore because I know as well as you and the rest of the board this has been coming for a long long time.  You dont fuck with the boss no matter what you do, you ave fucked with the wrong person for such a long time that the only option was for it to come to an end in this way.  

You need to grow up alot, and learn that the board dont revolve around you and people come here to chat and learn and not argue.  

And that was it all on a plate mate.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2002, 11:51:01 AM »
aite aite aite..sccit is my homie..overseer..im gonna make you a deal..alright..unban sccit..and if he ever disses u again u can ban me AND him togethere..just take the deal homie..peace

naww coz u cool ro<<y  ;)

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2002, 11:52:36 AM »
aite aite aite..sccit is my homie..overseer..im gonna make you a deal..alright..unban sccit..and if he ever disses u again u can ban me AND him togethere..just take the deal homie..peace

thats not a good deal dogg i mean NIK iz still gonna bring badd shyt to WCC like dissing other memebrz it jus shouldnt be Seer it should be all of us or no deal. im out!!!

bez

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2002, 11:53:32 AM »

I dont want you banned lad, your cool!

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2002, 11:56:38 AM »
<JAE> hey oversseer thanks alot for banning Now_I_know....Now i have no dope music to listen to! HOW WILL I FOLLOW THE PROGRESS OF SCIT STYLE RECORDS NOW?!!?

Peter-5150

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2002, 11:59:59 AM »
<JAE> hey oversseer thanks alot for banning Now_I_know....Now i have no dope music to listen to! HOW WILL I FOLLOW THE PROGRESS OF SCIT STYLE RECORDS NOW?!!?

LOL

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2002, 12:00:59 PM »
 :-X

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2002, 12:02:05 PM »
I could care less if he's banned or not.  

But is there a way you can set up a way to ignore another user?  For example, you put NIK as a user you ignore and you don't see any of his posts and it's like he doesn't even exist.

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2002, 12:03:28 PM »
not possible.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2002, 12:05:41 PM »
I could care less if he's banned or not.  

But is there a way you can set up a way to ignore another user?  For example, you put NIK as a user you ignore and you don't see any of his posts and it's like he doesn't even exist.

wuts tha point everybody iz gonna be ignoreing him u feel me? im out!!!

ROCCY

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2002, 12:16:21 PM »
i know that deal i made is dumb, but im willing to take a risk of getting banned, and i know i w0nt let sccit even say any kind of shit to you seer, or anyone else he has beef with, i mean i feel kinda bad he has been posting the most and all..but yo seer just do that deal dogg, i know i havnt done nothing, but i know sccit isnt stupid enough to diss u again if u do make the deal..dogg lol..just do it homie...peace

message from sccit

SccitThaSHiznIT:  I'm just saying, I think I AT LEAST desrved a warning...You could have easily said "NIK, please clean up your act, or I will ban u", and I woulda tried my best to clean up my act...It's as simple as that...U don't just go around banning people...I know everyone hates me, and everyone has there reason to hate me (For example: JAE hates me cuz I wouldn't leak my unreleased Suga Free song), but I still do not get how I broke any rule which applys to this board...And Overseer, in this very thread, you are still harassing me...That's the very reason I got banned...Cuz I asked u to stop harassing/dissing me for no reason...Do u not belive somone deserves a warning before they get banned?..."NIK, clean up your act or I will ban u"...That's all I wanted and roccy that deal you made thanks homie, overseer i promise i wouldnt call you names or anything...PeACe

lol, see he promised..peace again

elneckio

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2002, 12:18:35 PM »
Well I don't read all of the posts NIK made (I'd have way too much time on my hands to do that!).  But it strikes me a lot of them are either starting beef over stupid things or quoting rules.  

This board is FREE, the important fact to remember is it isn't free for the owner it takes time effort and money, how would you like to spend some money buying a CD this week to find this nasty screeching sound every 60seconds.  Ok a crap analogy but its as good as the library one ;).  

Overseer is spot on with his receipt reply.  There are a LOT of members of the board, most are no hassle whatsoever, posting sensibly and respecting other peoples opinions, the small minority shouldn't be allowed to spoil this board for them.  

Overseers patience is as short as anybody elses, everyone here should remember that because the more hassle this board becomes to run the more money it costs and the minimal appreciation he gets for that the more chance he will say **** it and stop the board altogether.  

I've just thought of a better analogy for Overseers role around here, imagine him as the referee in a basketball match - works hard and just wants to see a nice fluid game, do something wrong and you'll get a technical, mouth off at him get thrown out of the game !
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

bez

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2002, 12:24:59 PM »
Well I don't read all of the posts NIK made (I'd have way too much time on my hands to do that!).  But it strikes me a lot of them are either starting beef over stupid things or quoting rules.  

This board is FREE, the important fact to remember is it isn't free for the owner it takes time effort and money, how would you like to spend some money buying a CD this week to find this nasty screeching sound every 60seconds.  Ok a crap analogy but its as good as the library one ;).  

Overseer is spot on with his receipt reply.  There are a LOT of members of the board, most are no hassle whatsoever, posting sensibly and respecting other peoples opinions, the small minority shouldn't be allowed to spoil this board for them.  

Overseers patience is as short as anybody elses, everyone here should remember that because the more hassle this board becomes to run the more money it costs and the minimal appreciation he gets for that the more chance he will say **** it and stop the board altogether.  

I've just thought of a better analogy for Overseers role around here, imagine him as the referee in a basketball match - works hard and just wants to see a nice fluid game, do something wrong and you'll get a technical, mouth off at him get thrown out of the game !

On point.  

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2002, 12:28:05 PM »
im sorry roccy but i rally dont think seer or anybody else wants him bacc thats not a good deal at all. seer dont take it into consideration plz. ur a good guy roccy but ur homebpy fuccs up to mucch dogg. im out!!!