Author Topic: Movement to get NowIKnow reactivated!!!!  (Read 699 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:Movement to get NowIKnow reactivated!!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2002, 01:17:58 PM »
is it possible that NIK is already back? just a wild guess but I was checking this new dude's profile called Siccmade Muzic & hes email is scittman@aol.com & wasnt NIK's real name Scitt? anyway check hes profile here:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7&action=viewprofile&user=siccmade+muzzic
40oz Graphire

ROCCY

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2002, 01:48:43 PM »
is it possible that NIK is already back? just a wild guess but I was checking this new dude's profile called Siccmade Muzic & hes email is scittman@aol.com & wasnt NIK's real name Scitt? anyway check hes profile here:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7&action=viewprofile&user=siccmade+muzzic

lmao..shit is funny..nah it aint him homie..his name is ScciT not SciTT, trust me he aint coming back..and im guessing it Phiasko since it says "Im a Llama" in his shit, and it said the same shit on phiaskos signature, but this guy signed up Nov 2nd, which was before sccit got banned..peace

Pillow

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2002, 01:50:13 PM »
Now now now..Who do i see running around liek a lil hoe gettin into other peoples shit..DPG4Lyfe or whatever i can't tell the difference because there are 1600 names on this forum with DPG at the begining of it..Be more original son.And second of all i'm just adressing you cuz your a punk..I noticed after every thread defending sccit,you post right after and say something negative..U say it once yea thats coo,But you come back and repeat it after every thread..Get a life
my words exactly

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2002, 02:37:51 PM »
Fuck a NIK.....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2002, 02:43:39 PM »
oh well, the kats gone, peace nik

bez

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2002, 03:15:51 PM »
trying my best to hold back vile comments

verbalassaulta

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2002, 07:27:24 PM »
i dont know where most of the mods are from...but most of us are from the united states...and you have the right to say whatever the hell you want...now i imagine some of you may be from europe ...but hey its different here...whether some of us like it or not...though i dont really care for nik much at all...i mean this is a forum to talk openly and express whatever the individual feels...and if everyone here just agreed and was all friends then this would be a damn boring forum and i would never come here....i say let him back...unless this is a communist forum

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2002, 02:24:08 PM »
word, he could be a cocky 'nik dick' as someone said sometimes, but i mean, he dont deserved to get banned

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2002, 08:38:25 PM »
i dont know where most of the mods are from...but most of us are from the united states...and you have the right to say whatever the hell you want...now i imagine some of you may be from europe ...but hey its different here...whether some of us like it or not...though i dont really care for nik much at all...i mean this is a forum to talk openly and express whatever the individual feels...and if everyone here just agreed and was all friends then this would be a damn boring forum and i would never come here....i say let him back...unless this is a communist forum

shut up man....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2002, 11:04:48 PM »
shut up man....

I hate to break it to you, but this is the internet, and that means that anybody can say whatever they want to say.